25 W Preston St., Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 350
Availability Check your date

About Preston Hall

Preston Hall is located in the heart of Baltimore's prestigious Cultural District with easy access from I-83 and all major points in the city and surrounding areas. It offers a unique and refined venue for the discriminating client planning either business or social events such as weddings, receptions, networking functions, parties, or corporate events. The grand ballroom, with overlooking balcony, accomodates up to 350 banquet style or almost 500 for a meeting when utilizing both levels. Rental includes a staffed parking lot with free parking for your event. See it for yourself today.

NewImage8

12 Reviews for Preston Hall

• Linda

Linda Weaver · Married on 07/07/2019

Linda Weaver

I was extremely pleased with this venue from beginning to end. They were able to accommodate me with any request that I made.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Eleni · Married on 01/18/2014

We couldn't be happier with Preston Hall as our wedding venue. It is a beautiful space with a huge dance floor, gorgeous chandelier, large balcony for cocktail hour, convenient bridal suite and large kitchen for caterers. Tracey and George are exceedingly pleasant to work with and were very flexible in letting us access the hall to bring decorations etc. beforehand. There is free parking with a parking attendant, which was helpful for our out-of-town guests (although most of our guests took a shuttle). The cost for the hall was less than most other comparable venues, and there were no hidden surprise costs that often cropped up elsewhere. We heartily recommend Preston Hall to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Baltimore!

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/07/2013

Baltimore best kept wedding venue secret........to say the least.
    Prestion Hall is an amazing historic venue, which went along with my vintage elegant wedding theme. We were married in Baltimore City; therefore, I knew I wanted to keep the venue location without reasonable distance. When I found out about Preston Hall, I was very pleased with pricing, style, location, and parking for guests. Not to mention Tracy R., event coordinator, was very patient, understanding, flexible, and just has a lovely personality to work with. She continually kept me updated and has great experience working well with different vendors. I loved the fact that we could choose our own vendors to come to Preston Hall, as long as they were licensed. The biggest attribute about this venue was the LARGE hardwood floors for dancing, our guest loved it. So, thank you Tracy and George for making my day as wonderful as I imagined.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Award

Preston Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,749.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,258.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350