Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number

About Practical Elegance LLC

Welcome to Practical Elegance

All products made by Practical Elegance have High Quality Swarovski Crystals, Pearls and Semi-Precious stones.
All of our Chains and Components are Sterling Silver.
Every piece we create is practical for everyday wear and elegant for the most formal of evenings.
Whether you have a wedding, anniversary, birthday or just want something for yourself, we are sure that you will find the perfect piece.

10122web
practicaleleganceswarovskicrystaljewelry
11254web

2 Reviews for Practical Elegance LLC

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2009

Everything was fantastic! The necklace and earring sets they custom made for my bridesmaids were perfect. I had bridemaids of all shapes & sizes and fact that I could get all the girls exactly what size they needed was great. Everyone loved the pieces so much that they all still wear them. They were very quick and very helpful! I couldn't have asked for better service or work!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Vanessa · Married on 03/07/2009

5 Stars!!! I bought a necklace and earrings for my wedding day, as well as all my bridesmaids jewelry and gifts. Being able to customize the sizes and the choose the toggles made me feel like I was creating the piece myself. I contacted them to customize the bridemaids jewelry and they were able to match the crystal colors in the necklace to the dresses perfectly!! I can not say enough about the personal attention I have gotten. They make shopping online a pleasure. I wish every company operated in this manner. Practical Elegance is definitely a 5 Star Operation...I will definitely put them on my "favorites" for the future!!

Sent on 04/17/2009