About Milano and Son Jewelry

After so much waiting and anticipating. Two hearts unite for a single beating.

Milano and son is a family-owned and operated Jewelry store founded in 1998 by two hard working and dedicated brothers, Joseph and Benny. Joseph and Benny began their journey over 15 years ago where they have striven to create an environment in which every customer feels valued, appreciated, and acknowledged because customer satisfaction is the number one priority.

Milano and Son's philosophy is to create a modern and relaxing atmosphere with quality selection of fine jewelry and customer service to match. Milano's focus has always been on providing a wide range of choices for mainstream jewelry customers who seek excellent value in fine jewelry. For this reason, Milano and Son designs and provides much of its jewelry to meet its customers' tastes and expectations for quality and style. We specialize in loose diamond; including GIA, EGL (we beat or meet anybody's prices). Milano also specializes in fine diamond jewelry and timepieces. We personally guide our customers through the important task of choosing the right piece to fit their unique needs whether it be a loose stone, a finished product, or a timepiece. In addition to diamond fashion jewelry, Milano and Son offers gold charms, chains, earrings, crosses and an extensive wedding jewelry selection allowing the jeweler to offer its customers a wide variety of merchandise at a range.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Milano and Son Jewelry on

8 Reviews for Milano and Son Jewelry

My boyfriend and i were recommended to come here. We wanted an engagement ring and we ended up really liking it and we're going to buy it from here !

Profile Picture Diana , 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband purchased a breathtaking engagement ring that is white gold 14k and has 1 carat of diamonds, like they say, "happy wife, happy life", I'm definitely happy. I'll always recommend this jeweler. Jeweler appraised my jewlery double as much as its worth, really appreciate it.

Profile Picture Liliya, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great jewler,great customer service, will buy all my jewelry from them.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 5/6/17, 1 Review