9 Reviews for Milano and Son Jewelry

8 Milano and Son Jewelry Reviews

1.0

Such a disappointment! We purchased a beautiful ring for my daughter.
The stone has fallen out 4 times, in less than a week of each repair.
This last time we could not find it. They want us to buy a new stone from them.
Doesn't seem right, just another way to make more $.
Before the last repair, I requested they check all the prongs...
Now we end up footing the bill.
It takes a while for them to even respond. I threatened to inform Disney Cruise Line Port Shopper before she finally responded. UGH!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tricia, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My boyfriend and i were recommended to come here. We wanted an engagement ring and we ended up really liking it and we're going to buy it from here !

Profile Picture Diana , 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband purchased a breathtaking engagement ring that is white gold 14k and has 1 carat of diamonds, like they say, "happy wife, happy life", I'm definitely happy. I'll always recommend this jeweler. Jeweler appraised my jewlery double as much as its worth, really appreciate it.

Profile Picture Liliya, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great jewler,great customer service, will buy all my jewelry from them.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful variety of jewelry to choose from. Amazing helpful staff who helped me choose out this 14k wedding band which I received a large amount of lovely comments. I absolutely love this ring!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent excellent customer service and prices. Have been dealing with for years. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from Milano. Three years later and my rings still sparkle as if we purchased them yesterday. The quality of their stuff is impeccable. We couldn't be more satisfied with their jewelry. Highly recommend for all your jewelry needs.

Profile Picture User3611620, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I have been coming to milano's for the past 5 years and I have been completely satisfied with the quality and customer service they have provided. If there is something you are looking for something specific they are the ones to see. I am sure you will leave happy.

Profile Picture Pharoah, 12/12/12, 1 Review