8025 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY 11797 Map · Phone number

About John Michaels Jewelry

John Michaels is fifth generation in the jewelry industry. John Michaels offers unparalleled service, selection, luxury and style.

John Michaels is known for their bridal selection. whether it be from one of our own beautiful designs to a custom made piece. Here at John Michaels we go above and beyond for our customers. We have an extensive collection of engagement rings, men's & ladies wedding rings and bridal jewelry. John Michaels is a place where you will find exceptional quality & craftsmanship. John Michaels is not just a jewelry store. We carry a wonderful selection of designer giftware. We also have gifts for bridesmaids, flower girls and groomsmen.

John Michaels is a full service jewelry store with a friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to help you in anyway they can.

johnmichaeljewelry3

7 Reviews for John Michaels Jewelry

1 User photo

John Michaels Jewelry 1

Lauren · Getting married on 06/28/2019

I honestly can’t say enough about John Michaels Jewlery! My family has been going to Michael for over 15 years, so when it was time for my now fiancé to go ring shopping, there was no question that he would go anywhere else! Michael, Jodi and Toni are all extremely knowledgeable, attentive and caring! We cannot wait to return when it’s time to pick out our wedding bands! I’d recommend John Michael to anyone!

John Michaels Jewelry 2

Jacklyn · Married on 05/18/2018

John Michaels is one of the best jewelry stores I have ever known. I walk in and right away they start to help me. Mike is an amazing jeweler all his jewelry is just so gorgeous when you walk into the store., and Jodi is amazing as well she always helps me when mike isn't available she is very friendly and very helpful. I just love everything about John Michaels.

Arnaldo · Married on 11/11/2016

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff would recommend this John michaels to friends and family!!

Award

John Michaels Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 8025 Jericho Turnpike Woodbury, 11797 See on map