John Michaels Jewelry

Woodbury, NY View map

John Michaels is fifth generation in the jewelry industry. John Michaels offers unparalleled service, selection, luxury and style.

John Michaels is known for their bridal selection. whether it be from one of our own beautiful designs to a custom made piece. Here at John Michaels we go above and beyond for our customers. We have an extensive collection of engagement rings, men's & ladies wedding rings and bridal jewelry. John Michaels is a place where you will find exceptional quality & craftsmanship. John Michaels is not just a jewelry store. We carry a wonderful selection of designer giftware. We also have gifts for bridesmaids, flower girls and groomsmen.

John Michaels is a full service jewelry store with a friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to help you in anyway they can.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly can’t say enough about John Michaels Jewlery! My family has been going to Michael for over 15 years, so when it was time for my now fiancé to go ring shopping, there was no question that he would go anywhere else! Michael, Jodi and Toni are all extremely knowledgeable, attentive and caring! We cannot wait to return when it’s time to pick out our wedding bands! I’d recommend John Michael to anyone!
    Jacklyn Married on 05/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    John Michaels is one of the best jewelry stores I have ever known. I walk in and right away they start to help me. Mike is an amazing jeweler all his jewelry is just so gorgeous when you walk into the store., and Jodi is amazing as well she always helps me when mike isn't available she is very friendly and very helpful. I just love everything about John Michaels.
    Arnaldo Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent service and knowledgeable staff would recommend this John michaels to friends and family!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

8025 Jericho Turnpike Woodbury, NY, 11797

Monday: 11am-5pm Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10:30am-6pm Thursday: 10:30am-6pm Friday: 10:30am-6pm Saturday: 10:30am-6pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (John Michaels Jewelry)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding