Port Washington, NY 11050 Map · Phone number

About kristen nicole fine jewelry

My name is Kristen. I am a designer of many things...my favorite being jewelry! All of my jewelry is handcrafted by me using the finest materials- sterling silver and 18k gold. And I love to use natural gemstones and diamonds in my work.

My specialty is custom couture pieces. I love to work with clients to bring their vision to reality. When it comes to wedding jewelry, there is nothing more special than knowing you helped to create it and it was made by hand, not machine.

Cascade ring. London Blue topaz . 18k yellow gold .  diamonds.
Cascade ring. London Blue topaz . 18k yellow gold . diamonds.
kristen nicole fine jewelry
Bubble drop earrings in 18k gold and London Blue topaz. Can be made with any stone and metal...
KristenNicole04
KristenNicole28
KristenNicole30
KristenNicole31
kristen nicole fine jewelry
Cascade ring. London Blue topaz . 18k yellow gold .  diamonds.
Cascade ring. London Blue topaz . 18k yellow gold . diamonds.

2 Reviews for kristen nicole fine jewelry

annabel · Married on 03/14/2009

I was referred to kristen from a friend of a friend who knows her. I was a little hesitant to work with such a new jeweler but I wanted someone who would cater to my every need and work directly with me. Kristen and I had our initial consulatation where i described what we were looking for in our wedding bands and throughout the process we met 3 times to see the progress. I LOVED LOVED working with kristen because I was able to watch my jewelry come to life.

With her we created both mine and my fiance frankies wedding bands as well as my wedding day earrings. The wedding bands were beautiful 18karat white gold with diamonds. His was hand carved from wax-how cool! Mine was simple with diamonds all around. Since I wanted to save money on my wedding day jewelry, kristen suggested creating the jewelry in sterling silver rather than gold. It was a great suggestion- my sterling, mabe pearl and crystal earrings look so elegant that you would never know they are silver. The fact taht the jewelry is completely handmade by kristen makes the pieces so special and unique- somehting you can't buy at most jewelry stores!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Sandra · Married on 07/09/1983

She was open to my ideas for design & worked with me personally. She was both professional and personal. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants something unique designed. Her choice of quality gems, and interesting settings, was what pulled me in...First I bought a pair of earrings she had originally designed..then had her help me alter my diamond wedding band, adding 2 other gold bands. A delightful personality and talent!

Sent on 06/01/2009

kristen nicole fine jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• Port Washington, 11050 See on map