216 Deer Park Avenue, Babylon, NY 11702 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Argyle Jewelers

Argyle Jewelers is a family owned and operated Jewelry store that has been in business since 1988. We specialize in GIA Certified Diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, and all phases of jewelry repair work including pearl restringing. We also specialize in custom jewelry designing. We repair all brands of watches including Rolex, Breitling, Tag Heuer, etc... Watch batteries changed while you wait!! Insurance appraisals done by appt. We buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum. WE CARRY AN ASSORTMENT OF BRIDAL AND ENGAGEMENT RINGS. We carry brands such as Heavy Stone, Artcarved, Triton, Unique Settings of NY, and other fine jewelry.

Follow Argyle Jewelers on

1 User photo

Argyle Jewelers 1

Corinne Gugliotta · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Jeweler

My husband purchased my engagement ring here and he was so impressed that we went back to purchase our wedding bands. They were great to work with and really took the time and attention to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2017

My fiancé and I went here to look for engagement rings after having a bad experience elsewhere. The staff was so friendly and helpful! They took their time to help us find something beautiful within budget!!! I was so happy with the experience, we went back for our bands and Joe made me the most beautiful band!!!

Argyle Jewelers 2

Cristina · Married on 07/30/2017

My engagement ring was purchased here, as well as our wedding bands. We met with Joe who is awesome. My husband and I made a promise that everything involving our wedding would not be stressful and would only have positive vibes. Argyle fit right into that goal! We really enjoyed talking to Joe about our upcoming wedding and he was so helpful with our rings. We really had personalized attention and it was such a positive experience. I would highly recommend this store to others! =)

Argyle Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Argyle Jewelers 1
    FRESHEN UP THOSE RINGS!!
    Make any piece of jewelry sparkle for that special occasion with any of these deals: Buy ONE Rhodium Plating Service and Get ONE FREE! OR Get ONE Polishing Service and Get ONE FREE!

• 216 Deer Park Avenue Babylon, 11702 See on map