Ambalu Jewelers in Long Island

Roslyn Heights, NY View map

Located on Long Island's Gold Coast, at Ambalu Jewelers we:

-Carry a complete assortment of precious gemstone and diamond fashion jewelry set in 14K, 18K, platinum, and silver.
-Offer both fine and fashion jewelry with a wide array of styles including rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and necklaces.
-Repair, resize, redesign jewelry.
-Clean your jewelry while you are able to watch the process with our on-site factory.
-Create your dream engagement ring and wedding band with our complimentary in-house design service.
-Have an exclusive bridal registry service and designer tabletop collections including Phillipe Deshoulieres, Rosenthal, Wedgewood, Rogaska, Vera Wang, Juliska and Ricci with fine giftwear from Michael Aram and Julia Knight.
-Regularly hold fun events such as 'extreme jewelry makeovers' for you to enjoy.

History

Established in 1974.

Ambalu Jewelers, Manhattan's finest jewelry designer and manufacturer since 1974, recently opened their flagship location in East Hills. Ambalu jewelers is renowned for one of a kind designs and extraordinary personal service. Visit the Ambalu Diamond Experts at 36 Glen Cove Road in East Hills, 11577.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
  • User1017994 2+ years ago
    Since they day I got my engagement ring, I've been stopped randomly in stores, buying coffee, and other places by people who compliment my ring. Danny is amazing at taking exactly what I hope for and bringing it to life. Luckily, I'm now blessed with not only a gorgeous ring to wear for my lifetime, but also an amazing, custom-designed band. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who wants a jeweler who's going to pay attention to detail, to customer service, and to helping you feel confident in purchasing such incredible jewelry. They are the best!

36 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights, 11577
Location of (Ambalu Jewelers in Long Island)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding