5050 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number

About Busy Bee Jewelry

Busy Bee Jewelry has been in business since 1994 and is a family-owned corporation. We seek to provide superior quality and customer service to a higher end clientele in Massapequa Park, NY. We carry a full spectrum of products including Crislu, Rebecca, Charriol, Simon G., Judith Ripka, Blackjack, Zeghani, Pandora and Swarovski.

We are committed to our customer satisfaction because our reputation is our most valued commodity.

simon g
busy bee jewelry
busybee store1
simon g
busy bee jewelry
busybee store1

4 Reviews for Busy Bee Jewelry

Cristina · Married on 09/27/2013

Sue at busy bee jewelers is a close friend of ours. she helped my husband pick our and construct my engagement ring and also helped u pick out the perfect wedding bands for our wedding day. she knows the ins and outs of jewelry.. especially diamonds! they are reasonably priced and Sue is extremely helpful.

worth a visit and a purchase in my opinion!

Marco · Married on 04/28/2012

4.2
      3.5

Long Island Best Wedding Ring Providers- Enter and from the start the staff was friendly and know what they were talking about. I love the fact that they actually want to know about my wedding and the details instead of right away digging in to the sale part.
    Thank to Busy Bee i purchase a great wedding ring.

Christine · Married on 05/30/2014

3.0
      3.0

They did a good job with my engagement ring, however, it was constantly scratching me and getting caught on things so I brought it in to get the edges filed down and they were not happy about having to fix it. After arguing with them finally fixed it. I would go back to them but know that I have to assert myself to get what I want.

Busy Bee Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 5050 Sunrise Hwy Massapequa Park, 11762 See on map