Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Autumn Hallows Design

Artist Jacqueline Gelfuso independently designs and creates unique jewelry for clients and is the founder of Autumn Hallows Design.

For my brides, if you can imagine it, I will try to make it! I work with stainless steel beading wire, for strength, silk bead thread for delicate knotted pearl creations, sterling silver, copper, or brass wire for hand wire wrapping, as well as, semi precious and gemstone beads. I use only the best materials I can find. If you are getting married, I would love to outfit your bridal party (including the bride) with beautiful, one of a kind creations! The only service I do not currently offer is silver/metal smithing.

From the artist,

"Fueled by my love for Halloween, I started selling unique Fall and Autumn home decor and jewelry online in 2006.
At that time the company was called, 'Lady Autumn's All Hallows Eve Shop', which was inspired by a prior nick name used in the early days of internet avatars and screen names. Under the motto, 'Celebrate the Season', I sold exclusively during the Fall season.

As my jewelry designs progressed, I noticed how they all had elements of each season-and that they were getting more attention than my home decor items were receiving. An avid nature lover, I realized I was inspired by more than just the Fall. I decided to sell my jewelry exclusively and began to figure out what to call this new venture.

The name 'Autumn Hallows Design' was born under the boughs of red and yellow maple trees as I took one of my walks. Where I stood seemed to be hallowed ground and I spoke the words, 'Autumn Hallows' aloud. I now work under the new motto, 'Jewelry Inspired by the Seasons'....with Autumn being my muse of course.

Check out some recent reviews!

Anonymous
Event: Recent

Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0) Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0) Professionalism: (5.0/5.0) Value: (5.0/5.0) Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)

Reviewed On:
08/21/2012

Event: Birthday

Jacqueline provided excellent service and a wonderful piece of hand made jewelry that my wife prizes and cherishes.
The purchase of the piece also generated a donation on the designers behalf to the
The Zoë Faye Foundation who's mission is to provide support and assistance to children diagnosed with several termal forms of cancer. I am very happy with my experience with this vendor.

Pamela
Event: 02/21/12

Reviewed On:
08/21/2012

Event: Birthday

Jewelry was really pretty and my sister-in-law loves her new necklace. Vendor was very prompt and friendly. She went above and beyond by gift-wrapping very nicely for me. I would definitely recommend her.

Follow Autumn Hallows Design on

autumnhallows4

2 Reviews for Autumn Hallows Design

Pamela · event on: 02/21/2012

• User2612713 · event on: 06/26/2012

I am very happy with my experience with this vendor.

Autumn Hallows Design FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Handcrafted

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Autumn Hallows Design 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Use coupon code: WEDDINGWIRE10 during checkout at our Etsy shop for a nice discount. http://www.etsy.com/shop/AutumnHallowsDesign

• Detailed Diva
    Detailed Diva Wedding Planners

Autumn Hallows Design is a jewelry design business that can create the look of your dreams. Jackie is very talented and can create anything you can imagine. My clients are never disappointed with their final products and rave about her and her company. Highly recommended Autumn Hallows Design!

• Rocky Point, 11778 See on map