Denver, CO 80237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Point of View

Help us build our portfolio! For the remainder of 2015 any weddings booked with us will receive 50% off any wedding package selected. Visit our website to check out our available packages and book now!

When you book Point of View Denver you are not only booking us for our services, you are booking us for the experience that comes with the services. Point of View Denver is all about making EVERY photo and EVERY video memorable. We also offer Up-Do hair services for your big day! We take our time and spend every minute making sure YOU get what YOU want in an experience. Being a husband and wife team who also has two children of our own, we know how important family photos are and making sure everyone looks flawless, we know how important each wedding day is and what a couple wants from their big day, and we know that any event is a special event and should be treated as so!

Follow Point of View on

• Videos 5

5 Reviews for Point of View

• peglittle

Peggy · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Corey and Kayla...I am so glad we hired them to be our photographers and videographer. They were super easy to work with and very efficient in their use of time. We just got the pictures/video back (4-6 weeks, via Dropbox) and are so in love with them. We didn't want/need all the little pictures but I'm sure they would happily do them. Their cost is extremely reasonable but their product is still top notch (and they don't make you feel bad for wanting to spend a little less on this service). Furthermore, Kayla did hair for me and the bridesmaids which turned out great, so listened to everything we said and it turned out better than imagined. They are both so friendly and easy-going, they were definitely one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/23/2015

An Absolute amazing couple to work with!! Corey and Kayla are Great! They did a fabulous job! Our wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful! They do videography, have a 2nd photographer, and have a photo booth. Kayla is incredible with hair! She did my updo and my 5 bridesmaids updo's! Everyone's hair looked great and held up very well! Most cosmetologist's freak when they see my extremely thick and long hair but Not Kayla, she went right at it and did exactly what I had pictured! She also braided my hair before I went on my honeymoon! They were extremely well done and looked great!!
    I couldn't be happier with Point Of View Denver! The best part is they are a one stop professional business that is very very affordable!!! My husband and I Highly recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Such a loving couple. Thank you for stepping in on such short notice..can't wait to see the pictures..and I loved my up due

Sent on 07/08/2015

Point of View FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards