Pixy Cakes, LLC

6560 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 135, Suite 135, Scottsdale, Arizona 85253 Map · Phone number

About Pixy Cakes, LLC

Pixy Cakes, LLC, is a family-owned specialty cake shop based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The shop specializes in creating custom, unique cakes for weddings and other special events. Every year, the shop attends Phoenix Comicon, working on Nerd Cakes as the cake shop staff is full of self-proclaimed nerds and geeks. Multiple bridal magazines and sites, including Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites and Services, WEDAZ, and Arizona Weddings, hae featured Pixy Cakes.

Pixy Cakes serves gourmet cupcakes, French macarons, whoopie pies, and specialty cake pops along with traditional, vintage, and rustic cakes, dessert tables. Every cake they create is unique and hand-crafted, available by custom-order only. The shop offers the following services:

• Consultations

Pixy Cakes, LLC 7
  • James

James · Married on 11/09/2018

Gluten-free heaven!

Tina was so helpful, tasting process was amazing as she was so accommodating and made an entire cake to taste at no charge when we asked for more espresso cream in our chocolate cake. I Brought the cake to work for my coworkers to try, none of them had any idea it was gluten-free. I think everyone enjoyed it at the wedding because there was none left over! We couldn’t recommend Tina any higher. My wife couldn’t have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing cake inside and out

We just had our wedding a couple of weeks ago and I cried when I saw our cake! It was so beautiful, just as I had imagined it. Tina was awesome to work with! I was wanting to get something gluten free for my dad and at our cake tasting we tried the gluten free vanilla cake with strawberry filling, It was amazing! We chose the lemon cake with raspberry filling (LITERALLY THE BEST), marble with chocolate mousse filling and gluten free vanilla with strawberry filling! We barely had any cake left. It is moist and so flavorful! I would definitely order another cake from Pixy cakes!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Laura · Married on 12/20/2017

Pixy cakes provided outstanding customer service, made great recommendations for our event, and best of all, the cake was delicious!! I recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Pixy Cakes, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! Helping you plan the cake for your event was so much fun! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, it really does help. We hope to work with you in the future!

Pixy Cakes, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 6560 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 135, Suite 135 Scottsdale, Arizona, 85253 See on map
    (Phone number)
    480-275-5500 (Other Phone Number)
  • 6560, Suite 135 Tolleson, 85353 See on map