1619 E Monte Vista Road, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bamboo Bakery

Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Bamboo Bakery is an award-winning wedding cake company that creates amazing, mouth-watering desserts that also look like beautiful masterpieces. Whether it’s from a color swatch, your own vision, or inspiration from a photo, your cake will be completely unique to you. A team of talented and professional designers is available to brainstorm ideas, offer advice, and help you design the perfect wedding cake for your special day. At Bamboo Bakery, all cake fillings are customized and made fresh in house, and attractive pricing and promotions are also available.

Products Offered
Wedding cakes that look and taste amazing is what Bamboo Bakery is all about. To ensure your cake exceeds your expectations, they offer consultations and tastings and provide delivery and set up as well. Bamboo Bakery also understands you or your guests may have special dietary restrictions, so they also offer specialty cakes that are diabetic friendly, gluten free, lactose free, and/or nut free. There is also a wide range of products to choose from, including:

• Buttercream frosting

Crazy designs
Crazy designs
Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake
2 tiers wedding cake with whip cream icing and butter cream decor.
2 tiers wedding cake with whip cream icing and butter cream decor.
Blue cake

Bamboo Bakery 5
Bamboo Bakery 6
Bamboo Bakery 7

James Chavez · Married on 10/05/2019

Bamboo Bakery did an absolute great job!!!

I called Bamboo Bakery a week and a half before our wedding day due to our cake baker had backed out on us.
    Dan from Bamboo Bakery listed to what I had to say and told me that they could help us out due to our dilemma.
    We met with Dan the same day I spoke to him on the phone and we placed our wedding cake.
    Bamboo Bakery went above and beyond to help us out and make our day special!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Bamboo Bakery 8

James Chavez · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Experience Wonderful Cake!

David and the Bamboo Bakery were amazing!!
    They helped us out due to our Cake person dropped out a week and a half before our wedding day. David met with us the same day I had talked to him on the phone. He assured all would be taken care of for us.
    David did exactly what he promised and the cake and cupcake tree were amazing. we got quite the complements on the cake and how delicious everything was.
    I would highly recommend the Bamboo Bakery to any one !!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sadaf · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and very professional

We had a wonderful experience with Bamboo Bakery. The owner and creator of all the amazing cakes is very nice, helpful, and honest. I went in with little knowledge of what I wanted for my wedding cake, and he gave some ideas and designed a beautiful outline of what the cake would look like. On the day of my wedding, I saw that it was truly the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. Not to mention very moist and extremely tasty! I've never tasted a cake so good, and I don't generally like cakes.

Sent on 01/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bamboo Bakery Pricing

Bamboo Bakery Price Rates

Bamboo Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Tastings - Open House
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Big C Consulting Services LLC
    Big C Consulting Services LLC Wedding Planners

Any time I get the chance to work with David over at Bamboo Bakery I jump on it! David is my go to my person when it comes to cakes and advice. David always has a smile on his face and is ready to create at any given moment.

• Sundance Invitations
    Sundance Invitations Wedding Invitations

There isn't a better tasting or looking cake in Arizona than Bamboo Bakery! David and his staff will put that special touch on your celebration and be there every step of the way! Book them today to put the finishing touch on your custom experience you started with Sundance Invitations!

• Cruise Planners - Arizona
    Cruise Planners - Arizona Travel Agents

Bamboo Bakery does amazing job for any major event, celebration or wedding. They are also the nicest people to work with. Go down to one of their open houses and see and sample their cakes.

• 1619 E Monte Vista Road Phoenix, Arizona, 85006 See on map