Bamboo Bakery Reviews

412 | Phoenix, AZ

412 Reviews for Bamboo Bakery

• Raul

Raul A. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

This is the Bakery you need, no need to shop around

We were looking for a bakery here locally in the Phoenix Valley. Came across Bamboo Bakery. Took a look at the reviews; and was not disappointed. Mr. David is very professional and the product he produces is the real deal.

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Thao

Thao N. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Wedding cake

David was so responsive and accessible, always available to answer any questions I had. I was so impressed and excited that he made it so easy for me to book our wedding cake for our special day. Bamboo Bakery made such a beautiful delicious wedding cake for us. We definitely recommend Bamboo Bakery for future events and weddings. Thank you so much Bamboo Bakery!!!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Dagay B. · Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing Bakery Place

I was lucky I found this place. I am not a big fan of cakes but the cake I got taste so good. David was amazing. He was so nice and so friendly. You will not be disappointed. I will turn there again for my cousin's weeding. Love it!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Maria

Maria C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Consider the place to shop for Cake!

I highly recommend David and his staff to create the cake of your dreams. I had a vision this year for my wedding cake and it came into fruition on the day of. The heart and soul that David put's into the cake is superb. I'm so glad I met him at a Bridal Event back in early 2020 before the COVID shut down and was able to come through during these crazy times. My flavor was Pink Champagne with Raspberry Jam.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia H. · Married on 10/22/2020

Best cake ever!

The cake and service was incredible. David was very communicative and easy to work with. The price was very accommodating and manageable. The best part of the entire process had to be the taste of the cake.. I had my mind made up a long time ago that my wedding cake would be red velvet, but David’s delicious creations changed my mind at our tasting and we went with something totally different that knocked our guests taste buds out of the water! Our cake was a huge hit and I’m glad we even purchased an extra large cake for our wedding size because lots of guests were excited to get more than one piece or even take some home!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Adrienne A. · Married on 10/07/2020

Delicious cake and great customer service!

Ten years ago Bamboo Bakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake (vanilla cake with vanilla strawberry cream filling) and we have been hooked ever since.  Every time we have gone to them, from wedding cake to birthday cakes, the customer service has been wonderful and the cakes have been delicious!  Today, I called and placed an order with David for a special cake to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary.  As always, he was great to work with, incredibly helpful and got my order placed in record time.  I highly recommend them!  Thank you Bamboo Bakery!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Dillian

Dillian H. · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Cake

Our wedding cake turned out perfect! From the taste testing to wedding day, everything went smoothly. The owners are extremely kind and very responsive communicators! We can’t recommend enough

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Enzo

Enzo D. · Married on 08/10/2020

so yummmmy

awesome yummmmmmmy cake , if i had to do it again i would go with bamboo bakery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Mohamed M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Our wedding cake.

My wife and I purchased our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery and we absolutely loved it. Let me tell you, I hate cakes, but Bamboo Bakery changed that for me. They had the best cakes that I had ever tested.

Bamboo Bakery has exceeded our expectations and we were delighted to have them take part in our special day...!!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel G. · Married on 03/04/2020

Wedding cake

They helped us box all the leftover cake!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon H. · Married on 12/10/2019

An Equally Elegant and Delicious Wedding Cake

We loved working with David at Bamboo Bakery.  When we had our first meeting at the bakery, my husband and I were so entranced by the displays of all of the beautiful, whimsical cakes.  It felt like we were in a Willy Wonka cake factory.  It was clear that Bamboo Bakery was a very versatile and talented bakery.
    When we sat down with David to discuss the design, all I had to do was show him a few Pinterest photos, and before I even put my phone away, he had sketched exactly what I had envisioned.  Our cake was showstoppingly beautiful.  It was elegant and clean, and it made quite a statement.  Not to mention it was absolutely delicious!  I don't even eat sweets, but I had two leftover pieces last night, and will definitely be enjoying another one tonight.
    Not only was the cake beautiful and delicious, the price was surprisingly affordable.  We even got a discount for buying it over a year in advance.  Thank you David for making me enjoy dessert again with our fabulous cake!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Angel B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Buckley Wedding 10. 19. 2019

Bamboo Bakery did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake. David was very patient and understanding throughout the whole process. I changed my mind on how I wanted the cake to look like a few weeks out and he was completely open and okay with it. They delivered and coordinated with our vendor in Sedona well. The cake showed up on time and we did not experience any difficulty with transporting the cake up North. The cake looked beautiful and tasted so great! Thank you to the staff at Bamboo Bakery for making our wedding cake so delicious!
    Angel & Michael 10/19/2019

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Henry

Henry D. · Married on 10/15/2019

Effortless

They made our wedding day delivery so effortless. They had to drive the cake to Flagstaff the day of the from Phoenix and assemble on site. The cake looked amazing and tasted great. They gave so many flavors to choose from and were very friendly. They did my brother’s cake a few years back and they had the same pleasant experience.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Christopher W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Prompt professional and everything we wanted

Sent on 10/08/2020

James C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Bamboo Bakery did an absolute great job!!!

I called Bamboo Bakery a week and a half before our wedding day due to our cake baker had backed out on us.
    Dan from Bamboo Bakery listed to what I had to say and told me that they could help us out due to our dilemma.
    We met with Dan the same day I spoke to him on the phone and we placed our wedding cake.
    Bamboo Bakery went above and beyond to help us out and make our day special!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

James C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Experience Wonderful Cake!

David and the Bamboo Bakery were amazing!!
    They helped us out due to our Cake person dropped out a week and a half before our wedding day. David met with us the same day I had talked to him on the phone. He assured all would be taken care of for us.
    David did exactly what he promised and the cake and cupcake tree were amazing. we got quite the complements on the cake and how delicious everything was.
    I would highly recommend the Bamboo Bakery to any one !!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sadaf · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and very professional

We had a wonderful experience with Bamboo Bakery. The owner and creator of all the amazing cakes is very nice, helpful, and honest. I went in with little knowledge of what I wanted for my wedding cake, and he gave some ideas and designed a beautiful outline of what the cake would look like. On the day of my wedding, I saw that it was truly the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. Not to mention very moist and extremely tasty! I've never tasted a cake so good, and I don't generally like cakes.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree A. · Married on 01/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing Bakery!

We used Bamboo Bakery for our wedding on 2/1/19, and our cake turned out amazing! We ordered a Pink champagne cake with banana cream filling and buttercream frosting and it was delicious! We received so many compliments. It was so amazing that for our one year wedding anniversary, we just reordered the top piece to celebrate. I would highly recommend Bamboo Bakery for any event. David is awesome and very responsive!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

I am over the moon in love.....with Bamboo Bakery! They are so nice so that always helps. But the main thing is that their cakes are a total slice of heaven. That buttercream frosting is to die for. The Almond Strawberry vanilla cake is a dream come true. They designed my cake in 5 minutes based off of a poor quality picture I had on my phone. I cannot wait to eat cake on my wedding day. They also invited me back for other cake tasting events. Not only do their cakes look beautiful, they taste simply sublime. I might even order a cake before I get married .....just to eat it! Yummy!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

A very happy bride :)

David and his team created the perfect cake for my wedding day! David was able to custom design my cake that included fresh flowers. He was easy to reach via phone and email as well. The best part about the cake is that it tasted just as good as it looked! All of the guests who ate the cake thought it was fantastic. I would highly recommend Bamboo Bakery to anyone who needs a cake to celebrate their special day!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jackson G. · Married on 12/01/2018

A Perfect Evening

David was great; his cake was the talk of the wedding! If you are looking for a delicious cake to cap off your wedding/birthday you are bound to have a legendary experience here. The entire transaction was seamless: cake arrived on time, and presented elegantly.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Christian

Christian O. · Married on 11/03/2018

I recommend Bamboo Bakery for anyone looking for an easy and affordable wedding cake or a cake foe any other occasion.

I enjoyed dealing with David at Bamboo Bakery. He made it very easy for us after we explained to him what we wanted for our wedding cake. He made suggestions for our cake which turned out perfect. We had a very good looking and tasty cake on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • F

Francis N. · Married on 10/27/2018

Best place

I wrote the wrong date on the order form and found out 2 days prior my wedding, I called Bamboo bakery and they had the cake ready with no problem.
    I got a lot of compliments on the cake.
    I would use the on every event in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brandi W. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding cake

The wedding cake was absolutely stunning. The only suggestion I would make is go smaller. We ended up wasting almost a whole bottom tier of the cake.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Travis · Married on 10/26/2018

Great looking and tasting cake!

David made our wedding cake come to life. He drew up our design at our initial meeting and had the exact cake at our event. The cake was delicious and moist. Our guests even went back for seconds and thirds! We have a bunch of cake leftover and we have been eating it for days. It tastes exactly as it did at the event! Thank you David and Bamboo Bakery for making our perfect cake!

Sent on 10/31/2018