363 Reviews for Bamboo Bakery

Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Cutters (1)
Gluten Free (1)
350 Bamboo Bakery Reviews

I am over the moon in love.....with Bamboo Bakery! They are so nice so that always helps. But the main thing is that their cakes are a total slice of heaven. That buttercream frosting is to die for. The Almond Strawberry vanilla cake is a dream come true. They designed my cake in 5 minutes based off of a poor quality picture I had on my phone. I cannot wait to eat cake on my wedding day. They also invited me back for other cake tasting events. Not only do their cakes look beautiful, they taste simply sublime. I might even order a cake before I get married .....just to eat it! Yummy!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

We had such an amazing experience with this vendor. They were extremely professional and were able to design a cake exactly how we invisioned. It tasted delicious and our guests all gave very high praise as well. We would highly recommend this vendor to any future bride and groom.

Profile Picture Nicholas , 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wife and I are so glad we went with Bamboo Bakery for our wedding! They were great at communicating with us about everything from scheduling a tasting to the cake delivery (this was not the case with the first bakery we visited). The cake we chose ended up with the beautiful, classic look we wanted and incorporated the wedding theme. Just as importantly, the cake (champagne strawberry) tasted great! We received many compliments on the cake. We would use them again in a heartbeat and I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Edward, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. I chose a basic simple look and he placed the flowers that my florist delivered perfectly. The whip cream frosting on the outside was to die for. I also chose a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and it didn't disappoint. I am still eating the cake a week after the wedding and still tastes as great as the wedding night. Everybody at the wedding agreed that it was the best wedding cake they tasted so far.

Profile Picture Kiera, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was on April 14th, 2018. Our wedding was at the zoo, so I wanted a cake that would go with the zoo theme. I had a vision in mind. The cake turned out exactly how I wanted. It tasted amazing too. The owner David was very nice and easy to work with. He delivered our cake personally and was on time. The prices are amazing. If you are looking for a one of a kind cake for any occasions I would recommend Bamboo Bakery. You will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Two weeks later and people are still talking about our cake! David and his team create not only beautiful cakes, but DELICIOUS. I may or may not have eaten multiple pieces on my wedding night myself! And there was NO leftover cake.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

David was very professional, and he worked with me in a timely manner, as I was very pressed for time. They did an excellent job on the three tier wedding cake, and all was an success. I recommend Bamboo Bakery to anyone, thay are great.

Profile Picture Lakisha, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo bakery is amazing! Very professional & very tasty!

Profile Picture brandon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

David is professional, creative and talented. Our cake was delicious and many guests made comments on how much they loved the way it looked and tasted. Thankyou!

Profile Picture MJ, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery made our wedding cake for our wedding February 2018 at Anthem Country Club. This was the BEST wedding cake I've ever had, and ALL of our guests raved about it! My dream was to have a funfetti cake at my wedding and Bamboo Bakery made it happen! So happy!!

Profile Picture Claire, 2/18/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Loved the cake - so delicious! Would purchase again

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings
3.3

David the owner was always responsive when we were planning our wedding cake. The location of the bakery is a little sketchy and I would have been uncomfortable had my fiancé not be with me.

On the day our cake wasn’t the correct flavor or colors. I called and told him we were disappointed and he didn’t seem to care. The cake was still good and no one noticed because they didn’t know what we ordered. The color was supposed to be darker purple to lilac and it was just lilac almost pink and white.

Profile Picture Nicci, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Local, Cake Stands, Cakes

Best designs and tasting cake ever! I have never really been a cake person so I was skeptical to try anything other than the basic flavors but we ordered peach filling with Vanilla and it was amazing! I love that I was able to design the cake just as I wanted and with Bamboo Bakery's help, they were able to turn my visions to reality and it looked 10 times better in person!! Amazing company, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bamboo Bakery was wonderful! We got just what we wanted and the service was awesome. David worked with us on the design and flavors and added value to the product. The cake looked and tasted great! Also, they worked within our budget! We would definitely recommend Bamboo Bakery to others!

Profile Picture Kirby, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery was the perfect choice for us! Everyone loved the cake and it was so beautiful! Very reasonable pricing and the cake tasting/design appointment was fun. We got to sample 8 different flavors each month leading up to our wedding to make sure it was the perfect flavor for our guests. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tifany, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Bamboo Bakery for my wedding cake the design was beautiful and cake tasted amazing I would recommend them to anyone they are great to work with and will not disappoint you.

Profile Picture Lacy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

I highly recommend Bamboo! They are amazing!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery was the perfect choice for my wedding. My wife and I attended one of the tastings where we tried nearly 10 different styles of cake with varying frostings. The bakers were very accommodating with bringing our vision to life. We went with a more "naked" cake with exposed sides that looked absolutely beautiful. The cake tasted fantastic with fresh berries. We were able to have the cake delivered without stressing about shuttling the cake to the venue ourselves. Would totally recommend.

Profile Picture Adam, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I love bamboo bakery!!! They have free open house expos every month to try their cake! Their cake is SOOO good!!! I got so many compliments. The cake was absolutely Pinterest perfect!

Profile Picture Tori, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Showed up early had the cake up and ready for the flower lady to add fresh flowers to the cake.! Excellent work.! Cake looked fantastic and taste just has good! Thank you again for your hard work!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

These guys are amazing! First off, our cake was absolutely beautiful! Secondly, everything was delivered and process exactly how described. Very well run company. The main reason why I am writing this review is because of the help we received from David after all was said and done. Our venue disregarded the instructions provided by Bamboo Bakery and threw out the cake stands. David was so kind to let us return the pieces we did have and worked with us to get our full deposit back!!! I cannot say how greatful we are to have had this wonderful experience! GREAT JOB BAMBOO BAKERY!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our beautiful cake we created and it was delicious! Our guests that it was fake it was so beautiful. Thank you Bamboo bakery for making our wedding complete

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional service. They made the cake from our vision and it was perfect. We still have guests complimenting us on the taste and how beautiful the cake design and presentation. Highly recommended.

Heena and Robby
Sept. 16, 2017

Profile Picture Heena, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake ever! We had maple/espresso mousse and apple spice/banana cream all with whipped cream frosting. To my knowledge, Bamboo Bakery is the only bakery that makes whipped cream frosting multi-tiered wedding cakes. The cake designer is fabulous too. You have a fantastic team, David.

In addition, as David himself delivered our cake, he found one of our 95 year old friends in distress to climb stairs, so he let her take him by the arm and he helped her up. Definitely shown his character in that act! Thanks, David.

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We used Bamboo Bakery for our wedding cake and it was so beautiful that we got compliment after compliment. I highly recommend this bakery for your next event.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 1 Review