351 Reviews for Bamboo Bakery

Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Cutters (1)
Gluten Free (1)
338 Bamboo Bakery Reviews

I am over the moon in love.....with Bamboo Bakery! They are so nice so that always helps. But the main thing is that their cakes are a total slice of heaven. That buttercream frosting is to die for. The Almond Strawberry vanilla cake is a dream come true. They designed my cake in 5 minutes based off of a poor quality picture I had on my phone. I cannot wait to eat cake on my wedding day. They also invited me back for other cake tasting events. Not only do their cakes look beautiful, they taste simply sublime. I might even order a cake before I get married .....just to eat it! Yummy!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Best designs and tasting cake ever! I have never really been a cake person so I was skeptical to try anything other than the basic flavors but we ordered peach filling with Vanilla and it was amazing! I love that I was able to design the cake just as I wanted and with Bamboo Bakery's help, they were able to turn my visions to reality and it looked 10 times better in person!! Amazing company, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bamboo Bakery was wonderful! We got just what we wanted and the service was awesome. David worked with us on the design and flavors and added value to the product. The cake looked and tasted great! Also, they worked within our budget! We would definitely recommend Bamboo Bakery to others!

Profile Picture Kirby, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery was the perfect choice for us! Everyone loved the cake and it was so beautiful! Very reasonable pricing and the cake tasting/design appointment was fun. We got to sample 8 different flavors each month leading up to our wedding to make sure it was the perfect flavor for our guests. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tifany, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Bamboo Bakery for my wedding cake the design was beautiful and cake tasted amazing I would recommend them to anyone they are great to work with and will not disappoint you.

Profile Picture Lacy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

I highly recommend Bamboo! They are amazing!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery was the perfect choice for my wedding. My wife and I attended one of the tastings where we tried nearly 10 different styles of cake with varying frostings. The bakers were very accommodating with bringing our vision to life. We went with a more "naked" cake with exposed sides that looked absolutely beautiful. The cake tasted fantastic with fresh berries. We were able to have the cake delivered without stressing about shuttling the cake to the venue ourselves. Would totally recommend.

Profile Picture Adam, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I love bamboo bakery!!! They have free open house expos every month to try their cake! Their cake is SOOO good!!! I got so many compliments. The cake was absolutely Pinterest perfect!

Profile Picture Tori, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Showed up early had the cake up and ready for the flower lady to add fresh flowers to the cake.! Excellent work.! Cake looked fantastic and taste just has good! Thank you again for your hard work!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

These guys are amazing! First off, our cake was absolutely beautiful! Secondly, everything was delivered and process exactly how described. Very well run company. The main reason why I am writing this review is because of the help we received from David after all was said and done. Our venue disregarded the instructions provided by Bamboo Bakery and threw out the cake stands. David was so kind to let us return the pieces we did have and worked with us to get our full deposit back!!! I cannot say how greatful we are to have had this wonderful experience! GREAT JOB BAMBOO BAKERY!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our beautiful cake we created and it was delicious! Our guests that it was fake it was so beautiful. Thank you Bamboo bakery for making our wedding complete

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional service. They made the cake from our vision and it was perfect. We still have guests complimenting us on the taste and how beautiful the cake design and presentation. Highly recommended.

Heena and Robby
Sept. 16, 2017

Profile Picture Heena, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake ever! We had maple/espresso mousse and apple spice/banana cream all with whipped cream frosting. To my knowledge, Bamboo Bakery is the only bakery that makes whipped cream frosting multi-tiered wedding cakes. The cake designer is fabulous too. You have a fantastic team, David.

In addition, as David himself delivered our cake, he found one of our 95 year old friends in distress to climb stairs, so he let her take him by the arm and he helped her up. Definitely shown his character in that act! Thanks, David.

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

If you have the oppirtunity, go to their bridal shows and taste all their different cakes. So worth it! Their cakes are so light and airy, and just melt in your mouth. I love their cool whip frosting because the cake is sooo flavorful. David got my cake delivered up to Sedona, AZ on time and it looked just like discussed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery is so amazing! David did everything we wanted and he even drew us our cake design during our first meeting. He continued to check in to see if we changed anything about our cake. Our cake was everything we hoped for and more and all of our guests told us it was beautiful and tasted great! They have sooo many flavors to choose from and they all taste great so it's hard to just choose one. Thank you Bampo Bakery for exceeding our expectations and making our guests happy :)

Profile Picture Kara, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was great and very helpful with helping us design our wedding cake. The cake tasting was not so great, the cakes were a bit dried out, but we still went with him and we were not disappointed. We selected lemon mousse and peaches and cream for our final cake. The cake was super moist, not overly sweet and the whipped topping held up for the entire evening. Most of the guests went back for seconds!!! would highly recommend this bakery for any occasion.

Profile Picture User7651841, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Bamboo Bakery has such a wide variety of flavors. We decided to go with strawberry almond and it was a complete hit. There weren't any pieces left. We even had a guest say they ate 3 pieces! They were very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Puja, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Bamboo Bakery made our wedding cake and it was beyond beautiful. It made such a statement in the room, exactly what we were looking for and the flavors we chose were just as amazing as the cake looked. Bamboo Bakery was also really easy to work with and the owner was so patient and helpful. We highly recommend Bamboo Bakery for your wedding cake or any special occasions.

Profile Picture Linh, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery. The cake tasted amazing (pink champagne raspberry with whipped cream frosting)! We got compliments from all our friends and family about how great it tasted (not too sweet, and very light and fluffy) as well as how beautiful the cake looked. The price was affordable for the quality that we received. David even works with you to help personalize your cake (you can use your own ribbon, flowers, and decorations to help save you a little money). We highly recommend this place! Thank you David for helping make our wedding wonderful and memorable!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best Cake Ever! All the guests loved the cake! We had Pink Champagne with Raspberry Creme Filling. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so pleased with the cake we ordered for our reception. Bamboo Bakery was recommended to us by a friend and we could not be happier. The flavors were excellent and it was the best whipped cream frosting I have ever had. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and all our guests raved about it. Definitely a great experience and would recommend Bamboo Bakery to anyone! Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture April, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a great experience with bamboo bakery. The cake so beautiful and most importantly it was delicious. I took him fresh flowers 2 days before the event, so he can use to decorate my cake and I was very pleased.

Profile Picture mayra, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a wonderful experience working with Bamboo Bakery! The staff was extremely helpful and put us at ease with booking our wedding cake with them. The cake was delicious and all of our guests enjoyed it as well! We gave the staff our cake decor (including my parents Precious Moments porcelain topper) three weeks prior and they delivered the cake looking exactly how we envisioned it :) We highly recommend Bamboo Bakery's wedding cakes!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery!! They were so helpful, and aided us in designing a custom cake. We loved the look, and the unique flavor options that this bakery offers. Our guests RAVED about how delicious the cake was! My husband and I were very happy with our experience here at Bamboo!

Profile Picture User5602801, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings