Bamboo Bakery Reviews

Bamboo Bakery 6
Bamboo Bakery 7

Sadaf · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and very professional

We had a wonderful experience with Bamboo Bakery. The owner and creator of all the amazing cakes is very nice, helpful, and honest. I went in with little knowledge of what I wanted for my wedding cake, and he gave some ideas and designed a beautiful outline of what the cake would look like. On the day of my wedding, I saw that it was truly the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. Not to mention very moist and extremely tasty! I've never tasted a cake so good, and I don't generally like cakes.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

I am over the moon in love.....with Bamboo Bakery! They are so nice so that always helps. But the main thing is that their cakes are a total slice of heaven. That buttercream frosting is to die for. The Almond Strawberry vanilla cake is a dream come true. They designed my cake in 5 minutes based off of a poor quality picture I had on my phone. I cannot wait to eat cake on my wedding day. They also invited me back for other cake tasting events. Not only do their cakes look beautiful, they taste simply sublime. I might even order a cake before I get married .....just to eat it! Yummy!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

A very happy bride :)

David and his team created the perfect cake for my wedding day! David was able to custom design my cake that included fresh flowers. He was easy to reach via phone and email as well. The best part about the cake is that it tasted just as good as it looked! All of the guests who ate the cake thought it was fantastic. I would highly recommend Bamboo Bakery to anyone who needs a cake to celebrate their special day!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 8

Jackson Guan · Married on 12/01/2018

A Perfect Evening

David was great; his cake was the talk of the wedding! If you are looking for a delicious cake to cap off your wedding/birthday you are bound to have a legendary experience here. The entire transaction was seamless: cake arrived on time, and presented elegantly.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Christian

Christian Ocarr · Married on 11/03/2018

I recommend Bamboo Bakery for anyone looking for an easy and affordable wedding cake or a cake foe any other occasion.

I enjoyed dealing with David at Bamboo Bakery. He made it very easy for us after we explained to him what we wanted for our wedding cake. He made suggestions for our cake which turned out perfect. We had a very good looking and tasty cake on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • F

Francis Naranjo · Married on 10/27/2018

Best place

I wrote the wrong date on the order form and found out 2 days prior my wedding, I called Bamboo bakery and they had the cake ready with no problem.
    I got a lot of compliments on the cake.
    I would use the on every event in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brandi Willis · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding cake

The wedding cake was absolutely stunning. The only suggestion I would make is go smaller. We ended up wasting almost a whole bottom tier of the cake.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Travis · Married on 10/26/2018

Great looking and tasting cake!

David made our wedding cake come to life. He drew up our design at our initial meeting and had the exact cake at our event. The cake was delicious and moist. Our guests even went back for seconds and thirds! We have a bunch of cake leftover and we have been eating it for days. It tastes exactly as it did at the event! Thank you David and Bamboo Bakery for making our perfect cake!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Tiffany Shaw · Married on 10/18/2018

professional and very helpful

I'm the friend of the bride and groom, but they super loved the cake and how Bamboo Bakery help them with the design. The idea design for the cake was so beautiful, it was hard to eat. But once you took a bite the cake was so perfect in the balance of sweetness. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Drew

Drew · Married on 10/18/2018

Very Grateful

David was very nice. I had meet with 3 different bakers and contact 6 in total. David had the best value and we were still able to get the cake we wanted. (A fancy looking 3 tier) Me, my husband, best man, and MOH went to a cake tasting and tried about 6 different flavors. He offered a buttercream option and whipped cream options. Because we booked him over a year in advance we got a discount. The day before the wedding my bridesmaid went and dropped off the roses and gold beading I wanted in the cake. David had the cake delivered in a good time and it was beautiful. Exactly what I imagined! It was also very very delicious. This was a great company to work with. Any problems or concerns were addressed and handled in a timely fashion. I will for sure be ordering from them again and recommending them.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 9

MARY · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

David is very professional in what he does, very helpful when we went into the Bamboo Bakery to select our wedding cake. I went to him because he made my daughter's cake 6 years ago for her wedding and everyone loved it. People at her wedding kept talking about, that's what they did at my wedding. I highly recommend David for your wedding or any event that you may be having. The price was worth it.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

The reception hall we went to recommended BAMBOO BAKERY. So we thought we'd check it out. right away David wanted to help, answered our questions, told us what he recommends. Didn't push us on anything, the designs, the flavors, nothing. Drew up what we were describing for the design looked great even just on paper!
    Was great with following up with us and made it easy when I called to make a payment, emailed me what I asked for within minutes. Saw the cake the day of the wedding, ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! So did all our guests, and still eating the cake a week later!! YUM!!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

Oh my gosh David makes the best cakes!! He is amazing with what he does with his cakes. He was awesome with all the different flavors he has come up with. Will definitely buy from him again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Marlinda · Married on 08/08/2018

Ordering our wedding cake from Bamboo Bakery was the best decision we made as a couple. We had a vision of how we wanted our cake to look like. When we went to their cake tasting, we actually were able to get other connections, as to pictures, dj, and so much more. Which in fact we did use for our special day. But as far as Bamboo goes, #1 in our book. We were able to tell David our vision and he made it come to life. Thank you so much!! Such a perfectionist!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 10

Cindy · Married on 08/04/2018

The cake was amazing! They were able to work within my budget and didn't scrimp at all! I HIGHLY recommend Bamboo Bakery and I will be back for other occasions for sure!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jaiann · Married on 05/26/2018

Our cake was AMAZING! Red velvet with buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling!!! WOW

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Mrs. Brown

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2018

David was so nice and patient with us while choosing the design and flavor for our wedding cake! He was also awesome to help us with different options to stay in our budget!
    When the big day came, the result was absolutely stunning and so yummy! We got many, many complements on the style and the taste of the cake :)
    If you want a really beautiful, tasty, cake along with amazing customer service, then I highly recommend Bamboo Bakery. Thank you David!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 11

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

Bamboo Bakery did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! We had a three layer geode cake that was very detailed and intricate and it turned out amazing. Our guests absolutely loved it and everyone took pictures of it. Our cake was fondant with a champagne inside. It was delicious and I got many compliments. David was very communicative with us each time we had questions throughout the planning process. This place knows exactly how to make cakes, especially intricate cakes. I highly recommend Bamboo Bakery and I’m excited to use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 12

Nicholas · Married on 05/03/2018

We had such an amazing experience with this vendor. They were extremely professional and were able to design a cake exactly how we invisioned. It tasted delicious and our guests all gave very high praise as well. We would highly recommend this vendor to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 05/05/2018

McGuire · Married on 04/30/2018

I know I'm probably slightly biased because it was my wedding but I swear this is the best cake I've ever had! We went with a pink champagne cake with raspberry and topped with whipped cream. We had a great experience with this company, from the initial tasting to delivery. Delicious product, great customer service, definitely recommended.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 13

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a photo from Pinterest that we liked. When we showed it to David he said he could duplicate it. I loved the result! The flavors of the cake (banana) and cupcakes (champagne) were wonderful - our guests raved!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Edward · Married on 04/19/2018

My wife and I are so glad we went with Bamboo Bakery for our wedding! They were great at communicating with us about everything from scheduling a tasting to the cake delivery (this was not the case with the first bakery we visited). The cake we chose ended up with the beautiful, classic look we wanted and incorporated the wedding theme. Just as importantly, the cake (champagne strawberry) tasted great! We received many compliments on the cake. We would use them again in a heartbeat and I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kiera · Married on 04/14/2018

The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. I chose a basic simple look and he placed the flowers that my florist delivered perfectly. The whip cream frosting on the outside was to die for. I also chose a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and it didn't disappoint. I am still eating the cake a week after the wedding and still tastes as great as the wedding night. Everybody at the wedding agreed that it was the best wedding cake they tasted so far.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 14

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was on April 14th, 2018. Our wedding was at the zoo, so I wanted a cake that would go with the zoo theme. I had a vision in mind. The cake turned out exactly how I wanted. It tasted amazing too. The owner David was very nice and easy to work with. He delivered our cake personally and was on time. The prices are amazing. If you are looking for a one of a kind cake for any occasions I would recommend Bamboo Bakery. You will not disappoint.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Bamboo Bakery 15

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2018

Two weeks later and people are still talking about our cake! David and his team create not only beautiful cakes, but DELICIOUS. I may or may not have eaten multiple pieces on my wedding night myself! And there was NO leftover cake.

Sent on 04/29/2018