Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pixobook

We gather the pictures your guests take and design a book for you.

PixoBook is a simple and efficient way to collect all the pictures that guests take at your event, curate and retouch them, design and print a custom album for you.

Cross one huge task off your “to do” list.  PixoBook is your personal organizer and designer.  Today, everyone is a photographer from your Aunt Beth to your best friend Robert and then there is the photobooth you rented over 3,000 pictures are taken at most large events.

That is a lot of images to sift through, organize and whittle down to a manageable size for your album.  What if you could skip the tedious job of editing and fast forward to sitting on your couch enjoying a beautiful album.  Our clients rate our service as priceless.

Visit us at PIXOBOOK to find out more!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: New York City

5 Reviews for Pixobook

What an amazing service Pixobook provides! And what a treasure to have all our dear friends' pix collected and so nicely presented for us. A great idea - perfectly executed. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User4437211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was very DIY and we were overwhelmed with how expensive wedding photographers could be. So pixobook seemed like a great alternative. After receiving our book, I can't imagine doing it any other way. The candid photos and precious moments captured by our friends and family were more meaningful than anything a pro photographer could have done. Somehow, pixobook made it all come together, and look GORGEOUS. They even managed to make my mother-in-law's photos look amazing and artsy. Who knew? From beginning to end, the pixobook team was on top of everything. We just shared the book with our guests and everyone is loving it. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User4442944, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I knew my friends would all have their phones and cameras and that they would all have different perspectives of the wedding and the reception. I wanted to make sure to capture all those unique perspectives and that is just what Pixobooks did and did it beautifully. It was seamless. I did not need to worry about a thing. Pixobooks made it all happen. Then once they had gathered all those photos, they did some selecting and editing and retouched them so they all looked professional. Lastly they created this treasured book that let's me see my wedding from my perspective and also the perspective of my friends and family. What a treasure.

Profile Picture Maura, 8/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Pixobook Pricing