Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pismo Petals

At Pismo Petals, we are focused on providing high quality flower arrangements while keeping your budget in mind. We offer free consultations, and we will come to you if you are within San Luis Obispo County or Santa Barbara County at no extra charge. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and we are sure you'll be happy and satisfied working with us.

We also have a talented team of individuals that can help with event coordination and on site decoration. With years of experience knowing the needs of brides on their wedding day, they can help you make your dream a reality.

wittmanwedding0609
3172afb9458dca98 1453475585091 wittmanwedding0609
91ff70e621d8402ac344f480cf7914aee1c9bd

4 Reviews for Pismo Petals

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

WOW. I honestly wish I had the opportunity to give Cecilia more stars. Talented doesn't even begin to describe the quality of her work. She created these beautiful lavender toss cones for me just as I had requested, provided garland table runners, decor for the pews, gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres and the most stunning draping and floral design for a ceremony arch I have ever seen. She took my vision and enhanced it with her own unique expertise.

I could sing Cecelia's praises from the rooftop, I am so grateful for the special part she played in making our big day so special. And also for keeping prices so reasonable! VERY thankful for that as well! <3

Sent on 09/24/2016

Pismo Petals's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you loved everything. :) You were such a beautiful bride and I was so happy to be apart of you special day.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

Using Pismo Petals was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Cecilia is incredibility talented at what she does! She is professional, hard working and delivered exactly what I asked for. As we started the process, she made sure to walk me through a questionnaire to assess my needs. This made me realize how little I knew about flowers and what specific floral arrangements are needed at a wedding. Her suggestions were on point and her knowledge of different flowers was key to figuring out what would work best for my wedding. After realizing how experienced and talented she was, I gave her a direction and told her to use her own creativity and do what she felt was best. The result, the most beautiful floral arrangements and ceremony a girl could dream of! I couldn't be happier or more grateful for what Pismo Petals added to my wedding. I have a lifetime to admire the gorgeous bursts of red my roses created in all of my photos. I highly recommend Pismo Petals for your wedding! You will not regret it!! :)

Sent on 01/26/2016

Alexandra · Married on 07/18/2015

I checked out other vendors in the area, most of which are grossly over priced. Those that aren't were super flaky and unresponsive. With Pismo Petals I got the professionalism of a high priced florist, with a price that fit my budget. Once I met with Cecilia, I knew I had one less thing to worry about on the big day.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Pismo Petals Pricing

Pismo Petals Price Rates

Pismo Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,904.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Pismo Beach, 93449 See on map