Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Pink Glitter Events

We bring the Glitz!

I am a certified wedding planner with over 8 years of experience. I utilize my organizational skills, calm demeanor and people skills to make sure your event aligns with your vision. I partner with my Lead Designer to help you with design and decor rental. I also offer set up and break down service so that you and your family are able to fully enjoy your event.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Pink Glitter Events on

6 Reviews for Pink Glitter Events

User Photos
Photos

Venetta was wonderful in helping with the little things I forgot to think about with our Wedding!!! I definitely recommend Pop & Go!!!!!!! Loved every moment of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Vida, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so incredibly grateful to Venetta for everything she did to make our wedding the most memorable night ever, it was more than I could have ever imagined. Venetta was so personable, she took the time to get to know us and made sure that our wedding truly represented us as a couple every step of the way. She found so many little ways to incorporate “Us” in our wedding day. Every meeting was like meeting up with a friend.
Venetta is genuine, caring, and creative, she went above and beyond to make our day so special. It was quite a tight timeline, which can easily be stressful. But because she communicated with us throughout the process and answered every question, we had no worries. Venetta is an expert, I felt like I was able to truly enjoy the planning process because Venetta was there, I didn’t have a stress in the world.
Even when we had a last minute ceremony change because of some crazy wind for an outdoor site, she made sure that the ceremony was beautiful and everything I wanted. I have heard nothing but compliments from our guests on our wedding and reception and that is all due to her, she is someone I would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pink Glitter Events Pricing