Coco Fleur

Hurst, TX View map

Coco Fleur Events is a full service event floral/décor company located in Pilot Point, TX. Our scope of business includes weddings, parties, funerals to even providing for Texas Motor Speedway! With 25+ years of experience and a heart for people, we love to design and produce amazing florals that showcase your event with your style and color palette.

• Natasha
    Natasha R. Married on 04/11/2021

Coco Fleur is the BEST!

We had our wedding postponed 3 times due to the pandemic and Coco Fleur was there for us every step of the way! They were super responsive and caring with every interaction. Just by looking at my Pinterest boards, the Coco Fleur team created the wedding of our dreams! They are truly amazing and care about YOU!
  • Aileen
    Aileen Married on 10/26/2019

Coco fleur is amazing!

I can't say enough great things about Coco Fleur. Lisa and Stacey go above and beyond. They help you throughout the planning process. The team really cares about what they do and it shows. They made my wedding that much better, all of our flowers were perfect.
  • Brittany
    Brittany A. Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I had a vision of something clean and simple. All we wanted was greenery. I went and met with Lisa and told her that’s all we wanted, and did she bring that to the table! I gave her a few inspiration pictures, but I just told her to run wild. The day of the wedding I walked into the reception area and Lisa was decorating the mantle and had gone outside and cut down tree limbs to decorate the mantle. Lisa has such a sweet soul and will do anything to make sure your wedding is everything you dream of and more. I had originally gotten a wooden bouquet made, and it wasn't as full as I had wanted, so Lisa went in and added some extra greenery and made it even more beautiful. I highly recommend Lisa and her team to make your day beautiful!

Hurst
Location of (Coco Fleur)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding