Hummingbird Lane, Queensbury, NY 12804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About Pieceful Settings

Local to Queensbury, New York, rental company Pieceful Settings specializes in hand-selected, vintage wedding tableware rentals. With over 25 years of industry experience, designer Sheila Olesky established Pieceful Settings in 2012. Sheila is dedicated to providing high-quality heirloom products that meet the needs, style, and preferences of each client.

All Pieceful Settings' rental packages include the cost of custom-designed tables, delivery, set up, pick up, and cleaning services. Every plate, cup, and piece of flatware is authentic heirloom china. The story of each piece is provided to you during pre-wedding consultations to ensure that its history and appearance suits the themes and color scheme of your particular wedding. All pieces are available for 24-hour rentals.

Follow Pieceful Settings on

Pieceful Settings 4
Pieceful Settings 5

Katie Tipa · Married on 10/12/2019

The most magical tables

My husband and I got married at Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn in Athol, Ny. I had looked up Shelia’s work for a couple years and was blown away. I emailed her and prayed that she would be available and she was!

We met up at a Starbucks and it was as if I had known her my whole life! She is one of the sweetest people I know! I explained my vision and she was able to deliver and more! She was so easy to reach in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she truly made everything come together so beautifully! When I walked into the tent the afternoon of the wedding I had to immediately walk out because of how emotional I was getting over her work! It blew me away!

I would highly recommend Shelia for your day! She will not disappoint!

Pieceful Settings 6
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Abby Lubin · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

Sheila is Excellent! We had a barn wedding in upstate NY and her mismatched china really gave our tables and decor character. She was great to work with and picked the perfect colors for our event. Thanks Sheila!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Pieceful Settings's reply:

Abby you are most welcome. It was a pleasure being a part of your day!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/08/2019

Unique, beautiful pieces and so great to work with!!

Sheila provided our wedding with gorgeous vintage china rentals for our wedding day. Each piece was so unique and beautiful and the guests loved how elegant it made our wedding. Along with the amazing china, she included table design and styling to match exactly the mood of our wedding. She really has a huge talent for putting the pieces together and designing something perfect! Sheila was so wonderful to work with and eased my mind throughout the whole wedding process. She pays close attention to detail and is really there to make your tables look as beautiful as possible. We are so thankful for her and highly recommend Pieceful Settings to any future bride and groom!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Award

Pieceful Settings Pricing

Pieceful Settings Price Rates

Pieceful Settings FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• Burlap and Beams
    Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Sheila of Pieceful Settings for your special day. She has been doing weddings at my venue for 5 years and I can honestly say when she sets a table it is like none I have ever seen before. Her vintage settings are so breathtaking and she comes and sets everything up! She is always acquiring new pieces and she will not disappoint. I can not say enough about how the setting truly does make a table breathtaking and your guests will be in awe when they walk in the room. Guaranteed! Give her a call you will not be sorry you did! Terri

• Hummingbird Lane Queensbury, New York, 12804 See on map