Total Events

Schenectady, NY View map

Julia Married on 09/22/2019

Used for chair rental

Rented gold chivari chairs and received a discounted rate sharing with other couples also getting married at the same location and weekend as us. Once everything was confirmed we didn’t have to worry about a thing, great service!
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 06/15/2019

Very flexible and clear

With all the vendors needed for a wedding, a lot of times the events group can be not as exciting as picking food or a photographer or venue. For us, having a vendor who had quality products and was responsive and flexible was key. We hit the jackpot with Total Events. They had a huge inventory to choose from and made it very easy to narrow down what we needed after speaking with our caterer and venue. We also went back and forth on a contingency tent what feels like no less than 14 times, and they didn't once have issue with it. They are very clear and give you good tools for payment and tracking your quotes. Definitely recommend for peace of mind!
    Amy Married on 06/01/2019

Love love love!

INCREDIBLE!! I can’t say enough wonderful things about this company! The company and Tommie (who I worked most closely with) just consistently went above and beyond to make sure that they could make our wedding the best day of our lives! Tommie took the time to meet with me on site (at the venue) and complete measurements and get a feel for our vision. She offered her own advice and suggestions that would improve the look of the venue. With regards to the cost of everything I wanted, Tommie really worked with me to distinguish between what I needed without going overboard! I really appreciated her honesty, diligence, thoughtfulness. She really made our day everything we wanted and more – She work alongside our wedding coordinator and communicated openly to set times to come in and put the venue together, as well as break it down in a timely manner. Tommie is terrific, tentative, prompt, reliable, and easy to talk to – communicating with her is like talking to a good friend except, Tommie is invested in making your wedding the most memorable, amazing day possible.

Real Weddings

• Alaina & Jeremy
    32 photos · 03/24/2018

Schenectady, 12304
Location of (Total Events)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding