Columbia Tent Rentals

Ghent, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Local to Hudson, New York and serving the greater metropolitan Hudson Valley area, full service rental company Columbia Tent Rentals specializes in wedding event rentals for ceremonies and receptions large and small. Established in 1980, Columbia Tent Rentals is dedicated to customer satisfaction and endeavors to fully realize their clients’ wedding vision.

Columbia Tent Rentals provides a complimentary initial consultation for potential customers to discuss their needs and budget. A wide variety of tents, table linens, glassware, chinaware, flatware, lighting, dance floors, catering equipment, and general decor rentals are available in various styles for your perusal. If booked, the owners of Columbia Tent Rentals will be on-site on your wedding day to ensure the successful delivery and set up of your selected event rentals.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150

What is the starting price for tables?

$5

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$240

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Rebecca S. Married on 06/11/2022

Definitely recommend

We got all our rentals for our wedding in the Catskills through Columbia Tent. Everything was beautiful and they were so easy to work with. As plans and numbers frequently changed, Amy was always willing to jump on calls with me and talk through any changes. I felt they were so honest and helpful in figuring out what we needed for our event vs. what we could skip or not need. Getting to go to the showroom and see what items we were choosing in person was so great and really helped us with picking out the details for our day! Delivery, set up, and pick up were quick and easy and everyone was so professional. We definitely recommend!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! We were thrilled to work with you on your wedding. Your family's property was a beautiful location for a tent wedding. You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you and Zack the best! Congratulations!
    Mariel T. Married on 06/09/2022

amazing experiance

truly amazing experience
    needed something in a pinch and they were able to get it for me no problem , delivered installed within 24 hours and the price was very good as welL! very flexible and accomodating would definitely recommend !
  • Renae
    Renae L. Married on 05/08/2022

SURPRISE birthday party saved!

For a year I have been planning my husband’s 60 th SURPRISE birthday party by the pool here at our home. As the year progressed we were faced with the great pandemic of COVID-19 forcing me to keep the festivities to immediate family only with an absolute decision to remain outside to keep the social distancing protocol, then comes along the remnants of hurricane Laura on Saturday August 29, 2020 the day of our party. Crushed.... I leaned into my faith rather than panic and placed a last minute call to Columbia Tent Rentals on Friday 8-28-20 and spoke with Bryce and Amy. I explained my situation to them and asked if there was anyway I could get a tent for the NEXT DAY... YIKES!
    MY ANSWER FROM THEM WAS ABSOLUTELY YES! WOW!
    Not only did they save the day with a tent but they were extremely accommodating with me to wait for my husband to leave the house with his step son (Planned on my part) at noon before they arrived with the tent to help me not ruin his SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!
    Bryce showed up with Amy and up went the tent on Saturday 8-29-20 at noon as a last minute deal! And threw me a deal on a pool deck canopy!
    Not only was I restored in my faith in humanity, hope, and human compassion, I was also empowered by the hard teamwork by Bryce and Amy!
    I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ALL YOUR GATHERING NEEDS. THEY ARE SPOT ON!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH COLUMBIA TENT RENTALS, BRYCE AND AMY FOR EVERYTHING!
    Renae

Deals

Columbia Tent Rentals 1
Exclusive

The Falls Venue The Falls Venue Banquet Halls

Columbia Tent rentals is an amazing company. They help us with all our events and the customer service is amazing and we highly recommend using them for every event

Hudson-Chatham Winery Hudson-Chatham Winery Winery Weddings

Columbia Tent Rentals is run by Bryce and his team. Bryce is as professional and friendly as they come. He's responsive, flexible, and caring, and his tents and supplies are beautiful.

Simons Catering Simons Catering Wedding Caterers

Friendly and professional service.

8 Bender Blvd Ghent, NY, 12075
5188519460
Location of (Columbia Tent Rentals)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding