Columbia Tent Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Rebecca S. Married on 06/11/2022

Definitely recommend

We got all our rentals for our wedding in the Catskills through Columbia Tent. Everything was beautiful and they were so easy to work with. As plans and numbers frequently changed, Amy was always willing to jump on calls with me and talk through any changes. I felt they were so honest and helpful in figuring out what we needed for our event vs. what we could skip or not need. Getting to go to the showroom and see what items we were choosing in person was so great and really helped us with picking out the details for our day! Delivery, set up, and pick up were quick and easy and everyone was so professional. We definitely recommend!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! We were thrilled to work with you on your wedding. Your family's property was a beautiful location for a tent wedding. You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you and Zack the best! Congratulations!
    Mariel T. Married on 06/09/2022

amazing experiance

truly amazing experience
    needed something in a pinch and they were able to get it for me no problem , delivered installed within 24 hours and the price was very good as welL! very flexible and accomodating would definitely recommend !
  • Renae
    Renae L. Married on 05/08/2022

SURPRISE birthday party saved!

For a year I have been planning my husband’s 60 th SURPRISE birthday party by the pool here at our home. As the year progressed we were faced with the great pandemic of COVID-19 forcing me to keep the festivities to immediate family only with an absolute decision to remain outside to keep the social distancing protocol, then comes along the remnants of hurricane Laura on Saturday August 29, 2020 the day of our party. Crushed.... I leaned into my faith rather than panic and placed a last minute call to Columbia Tent Rentals on Friday 8-28-20 and spoke with Bryce and Amy. I explained my situation to them and asked if there was anyway I could get a tent for the NEXT DAY... YIKES!
    MY ANSWER FROM THEM WAS ABSOLUTELY YES! WOW!
    Not only did they save the day with a tent but they were extremely accommodating with me to wait for my husband to leave the house with his step son (Planned on my part) at noon before they arrived with the tent to help me not ruin his SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!
    Bryce showed up with Amy and up went the tent on Saturday 8-29-20 at noon as a last minute deal! And threw me a deal on a pool deck canopy!
    Not only was I restored in my faith in humanity, hope, and human compassion, I was also empowered by the hard teamwork by Bryce and Amy!
    I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ALL YOUR GATHERING NEEDS. THEY ARE SPOT ON!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH COLUMBIA TENT RENTALS, BRYCE AND AMY FOR EVERYTHING!
    Renae
    Marta E. Married on 04/02/2022

Event Planner

Amy was extremely helpful with answering questions, making suggestions and getting our rental booked. Bryce and his crew were friendly and the set up/take down was flawless. I look forward to hiring them again for future events.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you for such a great review, Marta! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to your next event!
  • Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 10/16/2021

Great rental company in upstate NY

I communicated with Amy from columbia tent throughout the last year. She was so helpful and made all of my many change requests over the past year without hesitation. Their prices are competitive and fair. We were very happy with their delivery and pickup as well. They have a good selection of choices for various things like linens, lights, and tables. You will be happy you chose columbia for your event rentals.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Mariah! It has been a pleasure working with you and your mom over the past year. We're thrilled you were pleased with all of your selections. Congratulations to you and Josh!
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Married on 10/09/2021

Great teamwork!

We hired Columbia for our 80 person wedding in upstate New York. We needed a whole smattering of things from heaters to tents to specialty catering equipment. Amy was incredibly responsive and helpful and making sure our delivery/pick-up schedule was not only seamless but also in conversation with our other vendors! They're great!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! It was such a pleasure working with you. I saw a few sneak peeks on IG and everything looked beautiful! We're thrilled that everything went well. Congratulations!
  • Arib
    Arib R. Married on 08/28/2021

Great to work with!

Columbia Tent was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. They helped me work through the difficult decision of whether or not to install tent with an uncertain weather forecast. Lo and behold it started raining just as the ceremony began, so their tent saved the day!

They also went above and beyond in supplying chairs, cutlery, and place settings for our reception -- we got tons of compliments from our guests on this. Overall I would highly recommend working with Columbia Tent!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Arib! You put together an excellent team of vendors and it was a pleasure to be part of your special day. Your selections were absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to see photos! Congratulations to you and Niketa!
    Tobin S. Married on 08/14/2021

Responsive and responsible

Amy and Bryce were amazing to work with. They made time to take meetings and helped to add to an order that kept changing with no problem and ease. I will be happy and look forward to booking them for events in the future. Bistro Lighting A++

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Tobin! It was a pleasure partnering with Sprig and Social on Dean and Kyle's wedding. We loved the selections you made and can't wait to see pictures. Looking forward to working with you again!
  • sheena
    Sheena Married on 08/03/2021

Super Responsive and Helpful!

We used Columbia Tent for our wedding and were very pleased. Amy was incredibly quick to respond to our many questions, and they were willing to work with us as we revised our order as our event changed in response to changing COVID regulations. They ordered specialty glasses for granitas we were serving, and were also able to add on last minute coolers so we could ensure all of our ice didn't melt! Would highly recommend. I would also recommend reaching out directly if there's anything specific you have in mind, as their inventory on their website doesn't include everything they have!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much, Sheena! It a was a pleasure working with you, Kate and the crew at Gather Greene. As you know, our website is under construction. We're so looking forward to wrapping that project up so all of our inventory is available for everyone to view. Thanks for working through your needs with us. We're thrilled that we were able to accommodate with all of the items you wanted! Congratulations to you and Jon!
    Jane S. Married on 07/29/2021

Columbia Tent were great to work with

Columbia tent were fabulous. Everything was taken care of and there was nothing we needed to worry about. They dropped in extra items on the day of the party that we needed because of the weather being so bad. Bryce and Amy were terrific, professional from start to finish.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Jane! We hope you and your husband enjoyed your (delayed) birthday party. Your whole property looked beautiful for the event. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Info
    Info F. Married on 07/29/2021

Friendly, Efficient Service, Rentals In Beautiful Condition

The Columbia team was super friendly, helpful and quick to respond and all of their equipment was in beautiful condition. They communicated delivery and pick up plans/timeframes very well . . . always appreciated. We look forward to working more with the Columbia team as much as possible!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Tammy! It was a pleasure working with you on this summer BBQ. It was the perfect setting for our sail tent. Looking forward partnering again!
    Leslie R. Married on 07/10/2021

Accommodation

Was recommended by our caterer. Stopped by there business and put down a down payment. Phoned and paid the rest. They dropped it off and pucked it all up. Pleasure to work with.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Leslie! We're glad Amy hooked us up. We hope you enjoyed your party. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Jessica V. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing people to work with! Reliable, friendly and accommodating

We loved everything about Columbia Tent Rentals. Amy was extremely helpful - particularly during these crazy times - in meeting all our needs. She guided us through our event and what would work best with our color choices and the style we were shooting for. When the team arrived they were professional, hard-working, and put everything together in record time.

They are a definite recommend!
    We cannot wait for the next time!
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 07/02/2021

Absolutely fabulous!

Amy and Bryce were fantastic to work with! They answered all of my questions quickly and were able to help me work out all of the logistics of the event. Highly recommend!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kate! It was a pleasure working with you and your team. We loved seeing our beautiful sail tent right on the lake. Looking forward to working together in the future!
    Gregory S. Married on 06/26/2021

Courtney’s Wedding in Hudson NY

Bryce and Amy were very Professional, responsive and knowledgeable. They guided us through the entire process. My daughter’s wedding was perfect in large part to Columbia Tent Rentals effort. I highly recommend using Columbia Tent.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Greg! Wilson and Nadia from Misto and Bridget from Church Street Catering did a beautiful job and everything look great under the tent. Thanks again for everything. It was a true pleasure working with you and Laure.
  • Sloane
    Sloane B. Married on 06/26/2021

Easy to work with people and amazing rental items!

I worked with Amy from Columbia Tent on the full rentals for my recent wedding, including linens, chairs, tables, flatware, glassware, dinnerware, and our magical tent. Amy has the patience of a saint - we must have emailed back and forth for months and she was always cheery, quick to respond, super organized, and helpful. If there were ever any potential issues she wanted to chat about, she'd give me a call and was always incredibly professional and resourceful when it came to problem solving. I was extremely happy with the quality of all of the items I ordered, and the final end result was everything I had imagined and then some! Truly, it may sound silly but all of the little details and small finishes really do make a difference so I am really grateful to Columbia Tent's inventory and options I was given. The delivery was smooth, and Amy ended up coming to pick up the order so I got to finally meet her in person after all those emails. I can attest that she is just as lovely in person!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Sloane. It was a pleasure working with you! Your selections were absolutely beautiful and everything came together so nicely. All of your hard work planning sure paid off! Congratulations to you and Ben!
    Becca C. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing to work with!

Amy was a dream to work with! She was incredibly responsive and I knew she would always answer any questions I had. Planning a wedding is a crazy time and it makes it a lot less stressful when someone is so quick to respond to you. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Becca! Big thanks to Brandon at Hudson Valley BBQ for helping us out so we could accommodate your order. We're thrilled to have been part of your special day. Congratulations to you and your husband!
    Emily G. Married on 06/26/2021

Great Rental Company

Columbia Tent Rentals were so easy to work with. They thought of a few helpful items that would have forgotten to add and the whole process was made easier thanks to their great communication and punctuality. Would highly recommend for your next event!

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding team. Congratulations to you and your husband!
    Elissa K. Married on 06/18/2021

Helpful, flexible and everything went smoothly

It was perfect. Everything we needed and flexible up to the last minute. Very helpful

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Elissa! It was a pleasure working with you and Emilie. Your patio is absolutely stunning and we're thrilled you had nice weather for your cocktail party!
    Joann D. Married on 06/07/2021

Graduation Party rentals

Extremely easy to work with. Amy Bonville was excellent to help me with exactly what I needed and when. Highly recommend for any event.
    Rick Married on 05/29/2021

Perfect! Everything was great! Very helpful!

Great company to work with! Don’t go with anybody else. Materials and service are top notch.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks, Ricky! It was a pleasure working with you and Jacalyn. Everything looked beautiful under the tent. Congratulations to you both!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn A. Married on 05/22/2021

So helpful!

Amy and Bryce are so unbelievably nice but that is not my reason for my high recommendation. They offer more products than any other rental companies in the area (and I have excel spreadsheets to prove it). If there is a product they don’t carry they will connect with another vendor and take care of it for you so you don’t have to stress about it. My favorite part about working with them was their flexibility and understanding. We had a last min location change because of COVID and they made it so simple to change our order. They even did last min add ons (the week of) such as garbage cans when we realized we weren’t going to have enough.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Kat! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Although your original venue didn't work out, the sail tent at the winery was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you and your husband!
    Poulheria S. Married on 05/22/2021

Super experience

We were not anticipating getting a tent but due to the weather it was a last-minute decision (luckily it didn’t rain). Columbia tent make sure that happened on a very short time crunch. They were professional, efficient, and courteous throughout the whole process.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Ria! So happy we were able to accommodate. You chose a beautiful tent and it looked stunning at Windrift Hall.
    Katy H. Married on 05/10/2021

Satisfied Planner here! Columbia Tent is top notch.

Columbia Tent Rental were amazing to work with from a vendor to vendor prospective. As a planner we were working hours away from our home base and Amy and Bryce were incredibly responsive, flexible and punctual. Highly recommend working with them.
    Jared M. Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent service

The team at Columbia Tent was friendly, delivered on time, and professional. We highly recommend them.

Columbia Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Jared! We hope the tents work out well for you this season! It's been a pleasure doing business with you.