Columbia Tent Rentals Reviews

66 Reviews for Columbia Tent Rentals

Mariel T. · Getting married on 06/09/2022

amazing experiance

truly amazing experience
    needed something in a pinch and they were able to get it for me no problem , delivered installed within 24 hours and the price was very good as welL! very flexible and accomodating would definitely recommend !

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Renae

Renae L. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

SURPRISE birthday party saved!

For a year I have been planning my husband’s 60 th SURPRISE birthday party by the pool here at our home. As the year progressed we were faced with the great pandemic of COVID-19 forcing me to keep the festivities to immediate family only with an absolute decision to remain outside to keep the social distancing protocol, then comes along the remnants of hurricane Laura on Saturday August 29, 2020 the day of our party. Crushed.... I leaned into my faith rather than panic and placed a last minute call to Columbia Tent Rentals on Friday 8-28-20 and spoke with Bryce and Amy. I explained my situation to them and asked if there was anyway I could get a tent for the NEXT DAY... YIKES!
    MY ANSWER FROM THEM WAS ABSOLUTELY YES! WOW!
    Not only did they save the day with a tent but they were extremely accommodating with me to wait for my husband to leave the house with his step son (Planned on my part) at noon before they arrived with the tent to help me not ruin his SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!
    Bryce showed up with Amy and up went the tent on Saturday 8-29-20 at noon as a last minute deal! And threw me a deal on a pool deck canopy!
    Not only was I restored in my faith in humanity, hope, and human compassion, I was also empowered by the hard teamwork by Bryce and Amy!
    I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ALL YOUR GATHERING NEEDS. THEY ARE SPOT ON!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH COLUMBIA TENT RENTALS, BRYCE AND AMY FOR EVERYTHING!
    Renae

Sent on 09/02/2020

Jessica V. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing people to work with! Reliable, friendly and accommodating

We loved everything about Columbia Tent Rentals. Amy was extremely helpful - particularly during these crazy times - in meeting all our needs. She guided us through our event and what would work best with our color choices and the style we were shooting for. When the team arrived they were professional, hard-working, and put everything together in record time.

They are a definite recommend!
    We cannot wait for the next time!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Joann D. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Graduation Party rentals

Extremely easy to work with. Amy Bonville was excellent to help me with exactly what I needed and when. Highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Katy H. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Satisfied Planner here! Columbia Tent is top notch.

Columbia Tent Rental were amazing to work with from a vendor to vendor prospective. As a planner we were working hours away from our home base and Amy and Bryce were incredibly responsive, flexible and punctual. Highly recommend working with them.

Jeanette O. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Professional, quick, and courteous

Columbia Tent arrived at my event, quickly put up the tent, and were a pleasure to deal with

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Micaela

Micaela M. · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Great company

Used them for my bridal shower, d/t the pandemic and weather there were several last minute changes and they were more than accommodating!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Thomas B. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

completely satisfied

Installed well in advance of the event. Modifications made during the event that provided additional comfort.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Cori B. · Married on 10/19/2020

Seamless with excellent customer service.

Highly recommend! Great people to work with who genuinely care about their customer’s needs and adapt accordingly. Couldn’t be happier with the end result!

Paula C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent service!

We had our daughters Wedding Reception in our backyard and rented everything from Columbia Tent. Tables and chairs for 80 guests, buffet, DJ, and sweetheart tables, a bar, all linens, all glasses, all silverware, and perimeter lighting! They delivered on a Thursday and picked up on the following Monday so we had plenty of time for decorations and clean up. From the first inquiry email I sent Amy was outstanding!! I will definitely rent from them again and recommend to anyone looking to rent from them.

• Tara

Tara D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent Wedding Rental Services!

Great experience with Columbia Tent rentals! We had a very bare venue and their rentals were reasonably priced and experienced excellent service from the team!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Brenna

Brenna P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Everything was amazing

Amy was very helpful and willing to help me figure out what I needed for our wedding. The guys who delivered the tent were super nice and came back with sides because I had forgotten to add them.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Emily B. · Married on 09/19/2020

They know wedding

I shopped around read the reviews. I am more than happy that I went with Columbia Tent. They made it easy and walked me through exactly what I needed with many variety of options. They thought of everything down to the day of to make sure my guests were warm with unexpected cold weather. I highly recommend them. They’ve got the experience to make your dream wedding come true. Thank you Columbia Tent Rentals

Sent on 09/24/2020

Carolanne M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Columbia Tent was excellant!

Columbia tent was very informative and helpful with planning are event.would highly recommend them for any service!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2020

Made planning our day so much less stressful!

Columbia Tent has pretty much everything you will need to hold an event, so you don't need to shop around and coordinate rentals from a bunch of different places. Plus, all of their equipment is in clean and in great shape, so you don't have to worry about what you are going to get. Their response time was so fast whenever we had a question about our rentals in the planning stages. My husband and I relied so much on Bryce and Amy's professional expertise on what we needed for our wedding and they didn't steer us wrong. They have great staff that work hard and show pride in their work by taking the time to show you how things work and making adjustments to make things perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Ashley M. · Married on 09/04/2020

Best rental, ever!

Look no further for all of your rental needs! Amy was exceptional, and super easy to work with. As our wedding evolved with COVID restrictions, she was super flexible and extremely responsive to every need or request. She went above and beyond to make sure that our rental was perfect, and we can’t highly recommend this company enough. Amy is the best!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kerry M. · Married on 08/09/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Rental tables and chairs were exactly what was expected! Great customer service. Very friendly and accomodating!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Charles G. · Married on 08/06/2020

Always great service

good price and very quick set up and take down.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Joan H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Great company

We were very happy with the professionalism of the staff and the products that were delivered. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Morey

Morey H. · Married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional service

We were very happy with Columbia Tent! They provided the tent as well as tables, chairs, linens and dishware. Set up and take-down were done in a timely manner. Their attention to detail was exceptional. We highly recommend Columbia Tent!

Lisette R. · Married on 07/11/2020

Above and beyond!

Columbia tent rental really came through for us. We needed tables and chairs for a last minute event. They were quick to get us what I needed. I thought I was all set since I already had a tent but the storm ruined it the day of the event. I was beyond stressed. Thank goddess that i had reached out via email because the owner contacted me himself. They came in on a Saturday , the day they were closed and installed a tent for us!! They truly saved the day! I would totally recommend them to anyone!!!

Richard M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding!

Such an amazing experience, couldn't possibly ask for better service. They not only made us feel welcome but they genuinely took interest in our special day. They helped provide solutions for all of our questions, and they over delivered on everything! Expectations well exceeded! Thank you so much!

Dennis M. · Married on 07/11/2020

One stop shopping

I needed a tent and everything else that goes with it for a surprise 60th birthday party. While there were only 30 guests to allow enough room for social distancing(Oy) I ordered a tent more than twice the size needed. The staff person who handled my account (Amy) could not have been more knowledgeable, professional, responsive and pleasant. The party was a huge success in no small part to Columbia Tent and I would hesitate a minute to use them again!

• Darrin

Darrin F. · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect for our ceremony

To say the least COVID had changed our plans twice. These guys promptly pulled through, drove up 2 hours, and provided everything spot on to what they said they would. I didn’t have to lift a finger! Grateful for all they did!

Hayley · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Everything was beautifully set and put together in a very timely manner. The night before we realized we needed white chairs to go with our white benches and first thing the next morning they had them set up and ready to go. The dining wear and linens we ordered were phenomenal and tied everything together. Best price around!!! I would recommend Columbia Tent Rentals to anyone for any event! Thankyou so much!

Sent on 10/23/2019