Georgetown, TX 78633 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Becky

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Your wedding day is one of the most important and happiest days of your life, and we would like to make your memories last a lifetime by capturing your dream wedding in beautiful photographs. My wedding style is a blend of photojournalistic and traditional photography. Capturing images that portray all the emotion and fun of your special day is my primary goal.

From your engagement and bridal sessions to your wedding and reception, we strive to give you a variety of unique, traditional, and fun images that tell the story of this special time in your life.

I started as a professional photographer in Houston and have photographed more than 300 weddings.

6de8221f18d029cf 1255553803292 b1
6de8221f18d029cf 1255553803292 b1
b2

4 Reviews for Photography by Becky

Erika · Married on 08/07/2009

Becky Caplen did an amazing job on my wedding! She worked 8 hours taking up to 700-800 photos! She captured amazing moments and did a very professional job. I was very lucky to have Becky photograph my wedding! Two weeks prior to my wedding I had heard nothing from the original photographer I planned to book, and one of my bridesmaids said "hey my aunt Becky could probably do it for you" Sure enough Becky was available and helped me out tremendously!! I was so grateful! I have gotten non-stop compliments on her hard work and amazing photos. Everyone clearly noticed her dedication and love for photography. Becky really makes sure she captures exactly what you want, because of my first photographer flop I didnt have a chance to take any bridal portraits and Becky made sure that was a main focus before my wedding! They turned out so beautiful!! After many years of offering a variety of services her main focus now is weddings. In the beginning she assured me that at least 700 pictures would be taken if not more! Sure enough that is exactly what I have! Becky offers cd's, albums, personalized website with a web show of all edited photos and so on and so forth. I recommend Becky without a doubt she was truly a life saver! Any bride who is looking for a wonderful bridal & wedding photography she is the lady! You will not be disappointed and I guarantee you will be 100% happy with Becky's work. Her photography captured a great story of my wedding day that I truly cherish, and will look back on with a smile!

Sent on 08/26/2009

Allison · Married on 07/11/2009

Becky did a wonderful job photographing my wedding. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable about photography. She spent the entire day with my fiance and I, our wedding party and family and didn't miss a chance to take a single picture. She also photographed our engagement and bridal sessions and the pictures turned out amazing. She doesn't over-pose the pictures and they always look very natural. She gave a huge variety of choices for poses, backgrounds and album choices and really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. She was so organized on the day of the wedding and helped keep things moving smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2008

I would absolutely use Becky again for any future photography needs! What I loved most about her services is that she was always willing to go the extra mile to accomodate my fiance and I. With Jeff being in the military and constantly working on an everchanging schedule, it was nice to know that when we needed to move something around, she was always on board. From bridal portraits, to the engagement session, to the actual wedding day and reception, I never once had to worry about whether all our precious moments were being captured. She's great and we just love our wedding album!

Sent on 01/29/2010