Phoenix Events and Design

Milwaukee, WI View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

At Phoenix Events and Design, I am here to help you every step of the way. I understand that a uniquely remarkable event is all in the details. My goal is to make sure that each and every event I am involved with is inspiring, extraordinary, and unforgettable. I am located in Milwaukee, but willing to travel!

I work with every client to make sure all of their needs are met and that they can enjoy the experience to the fullest.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Elyse
    Elyse Married on 04/17/2021

You need to hire them!

I cannot stress enough how important Jessica and her team were to our day and making it as perfect as it was. Every single detail, from set up and tear down, to managing our bridal parties questions was taken care of. I hired Jessica for day of coordination but she was so much more and went way above and beyond anything I expected. Anything I needed she was just a phone call or email away and she dealt with all the vendor phone calls and logistics so that I could be stress free. Our wedding was cancelled last year due to Covid and Jessica stuck by us and helped me move everything over to our new date. You need to make Phoenix events a priority for your day!
  • Dana
    Dana V. Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic DOC with flawless execution

I HIGHLY recommend Jessica at PDE for your DOC. Everything from rehearsal to set up to the ceremony to the reception to break down went off without a hitch. Jessica did everything in the background calmly and with a smile, and I didn't think twice about a single logistical piece on the day of my wedding. Seriously my wedding day was PERFECT--that is something I never expected to say given my anxious personality and high standards and a huge part was due to Jessica's wonderful service and impeccable organization. She even provided reassurance and emotional support during overwhelming moments. Amazing experience and so glad I hired her as my DOC!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 09/21/2019

Stress-free Day

We hired Jessica to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding a few weeks ago. She was WONDERFUL! She definitely went above & beyond and took care of everything, allowing us & my family to truly enjoy the weekend.
    Jessica was great about reaching out to us to get all of our vendor contacts & info and then sharing out details & timelines to all the vendors prior to our event. At our rehearsal, she was timely and great about keeping us all on track and providing good suggestions.
    Day - Of: Book her. Now.
    Jessica & her husband were great. They were in the background the whole time and would occasionally check in with myself, my husband, and our parents to ensure all was good. If something went wrong - I did not know about it. Both of our parents raved about her and she truly was one of the best investments in our day. If you are looking for someone who lives in the MKE area, has plenty of experience in event planning & management, and somene who is genuinely a kind & accountable person, then Jessica at Phoenix should be your first & only stop.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 66 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists

1123 N Water Street., Unit 400 Milwaukee, WI, 53202
4197056887
Location of (Phoenix Events and Design)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding