Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Petals Event Firm LLC

Gorgeous Florals, Fresh Ideas, Shop Now

Arrangements is an Floral Design and Management company that serves primarily in and around Central and North Florida.  Specializing in Wedding Florals and Event Design.

We are extremely proud and incredibly excited to present to you our online shop! Shop our collections that match your colors and theme and book from home!

Flowers, Linens, Backdrops, Design & Planning ~PLUS~ Shop our gorgeous collections online from the comfort of your home! Bouquets, centerpieces, aisle pieces, boutonnieres, corsages, head wreaths, hair flowers, cake flowers, pedestal pieces. Offering fresh beautiful custom flowers <3 <3

We look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Petals Event Firm LLC on

5 Reviews for Petals Event Firm LLC

Shauna hit the nail on the head when she came to our home for the floral consultation. I sent her flowers that I liked and ideas that I thought we would use in the reception and she came up with pieces that fit absolutely perfect with the venue and our style. A bit difficult to get a hold of sometimes, but I believe it's just her and now she has one other girl, I was a micro-managing bride so that was a little hard for me. She also did our rehearsal dinner flowers/linens. I wasn't 100% happy with them when I initially walked in, but she took care of everything before the dinner and everyone thought they were beautiful. She also has a great rental program which cuts prices significantly. They are all fresh/real flowers, but she picks them up at the end of the night and re-purposes them for other hotels/restaurants. Super sweet, creative girl and very accommodating. I would definitely suggest to any other bride.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shauna was awesome! I loved working with her. She had so many great suggestions, and had working relationships with all of the my favorite vendors, so I knew I was getting the best quality and the best deal. She executed the day - of my wedding flawlessly and and the entire year before hand. She is now a good friend of mine!

Leeann - 2/1010

My Photo Album

23 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Creative!

Shauna and her team at Petals Event Firm are FABULOUS! They stay on top of cutting edge trends and don't miss a beat when it comes to details. Highly recommend!

107 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

All of Central & North Florida, FL 32746   See On Map
386-295-0911 (phone)
Website open 24 hours a day! Call to talk with us!