3840 Varsity Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67
  • Real Weddings 1

About Perfection Planning, Inc.

Perfection Planning, Inc. was born when owner Joey Xuereb decided to bridge the design gap between today’s modern bride and a fast-paced, evolving wedding industry. We invest a majority of our energy into client satisfaction and believe that every celebration should reflect our clients’ personalized style, taste, and budget. At Perfection™, we are always ready to impress with expert customer service as an active listener, skilled mediator, financial advisor, vendor liaison, organizer, artisan, and crisis manager. Uninterested in replicating other event companies, our unprecedented blue-sky thinking delivers avant-garde originality to maintain higher standards and deliver graceful, affordable service.

As a full service wedding planning, design, and styling company, Perfection™ is dedicated to modern design principles and sophisticated aesthetics. Our polished consultants invigorate the wedding industry by exceeding expectations to provide honest advice and appropriate direction that caters to your style as we work around the clock to ensure you can celebrate in style. We offer a wide range of wedding focused services and essential packages for a one-of-a-kind experience. Whimsical or edgy, classic or daring, make your wedding fantasy a reality when you plan with perfection.

Based in Ann Arbor and serving all of Metro Detroit, Perfection™ supports our one of kind clients along every step of the way in order to turn your wedding fantasy into reality. We take the responsibility of guaranteeing that that our perfectly styled themes are reflected in all possible aspects of the wedding right from the designs from the wedding dress to the wording of the stationary. Call us at (734) 922-3011 to book a free consultation or e-mail us at: info@perfectionplanninginc.com. We are here for you at every step along your incredible journey in wedding perfection.

Follow Perfection Planning, Inc. on

97122410151780305819470264251768
1208786101517803073644706990275
1173820101517803084044701566724081

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Perfection Planning, Inc.

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2015

JOEY IS AWESOME!!! My husband and I knew we wanted to go with a wedding planner, but I wanted to make sure that the representatives at our venue had worked with and were happy with the wedding planner we picked. Joey came HIGHLY recommended from Sandra Steward from the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest Hotel (our venue). The first day I met with Sandra she told me about Joey and he called me that afternoon asking what our vision was. From the first conversation with him, we were sold! We had a New Year's Eve wedding and my husband and I wanted to divide the evening into separate and distinct events. Since everything was being held at the Marriott, it was up to Joey and his team to make each space unique and he nailed it!
    Our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour took place in the EMU Conference Center of the hotel and he and his team transformed the space into something that was very romantic with candles and fairy lights and feathers lining the aisle, crystal trees were placed in front, like an alter setting and we had twinkling lights and pipe and drape, etc. The cocktail space looked beautiful with sequined table cloths and blinged out candles to give a hint of things to come.
    The reception was in the Grand Ball Room and we wanted it it to be elegant, classy, yet super fun and get ready to party kind of set-up. When I walked into the Ballroom before the ceremony, I literally started to cry! It was EVERYTHING we had imagined and more!!! Beautiful crystal lights hung from the ceiling to the dance floor, the balloons and confetti cannons in place to go off at midnight, the center pieces were beautiful, the pipe and drape that was used to separate our bar area and our photobooth areas really transformed the room, the AMAZING balldrop ice luge, etc. There is too much to mention. He made all of our flower arrangements and my bouquet was to die for! The best thing you can do is to hire Joey right now! He made our dreams come true and we will for you too!

• User6195317 · 2+ years ago

Joey from Perfection Planning Inc. made sure our wedding was absolutely amazing and ran smoothly. I used his for florals and day of coordination. I still cannot get over how beautiful everyones flowers were. It was exactly what I hoped for and more. Joey was very organized, prompt, responds to you very quickly, and any problem that may have occurred, was fixed or I had no clue about it. The day was perfect thanks to Joey and his assistant! I would recommend him to anyone. And even told my friend whom is getting married in 2017 she needs to call him!

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Joey at Perfection Planning. My fiancee and I both live out of state which can add stress to the wedding planning process but Joey made it effortless. Every planning conversation which could be overwhelming, joey provided calm and reassurance. He worked with us closely to create an elegant vision for our wedding. On the day of the wedding he and his staff continued to show their professionalism, experience and creative design. We were both enamored with how the reception and ceremony spaces turned out. As I look back on wedding memories, I will forever and always remember his help in making our day everything we imagined. It was truly a pleasure working with Perfection Planning, I recommend them highly.

Perfection Planning, Inc. FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Shawn Boucke - Violinist
    Shawn Boucke - Violinist Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Joey on a couple weddings. His work is nothing short of amazing. The energy he puts into his work is incredible and I know anyone looking for an amazing wedding planning will be more than satisfied with Perfection Planning. I hope to play violin at another wedding in the future with them.

• 3840 Varsity Dr Ann Arbor, MI 48108 See on map