Perfect Arrangement

Lynchburg, VA View map

Custom floral design business that specializes in weddings.

• Janice
    Janice Married on 04/29/2017
    Having Bette with Perfect Arrangement as my husband and I’s wedding day florist is one of the best decisions I made. Bette is talented, knowledgeable, highly organized, and truly delivers on your special day. My now husband and I met with Bette in person a handful of times before our wedding day. We told her what we wanted, showed her inspiration pictures, provided our color palette, and she soon after sent us a spreadsheet laying out every detail and request we had made. She was always available to talk or answer questions I had, whether it was via email or phone. We wanted our last name initial in a rose petal monogram in the grass, she said done. We also requested various flowers on the decorative signs at the ceremony and reception, she said done once more.

Towards the end of the planning process, we met with her one final time about one month out from our wedding. By that time our color palette had changed from blush, ivory, and lavender to grey, ivory, and lavender. She immediately changed the original flowers, swapping out beautiful grey and lavender replacements for the original blush ones. She had a new spreadsheet sent to me within 2/3 days. I would HIGHLY recommend Bette for any special occasion requiring the service of a florist. She is incredible at what she does, and we are so thankful she was in charge of the breathtaking florals on our wedding day.
    Amanda Married on 11/07/2015
    Bette was amazing! The flowers were exactly what I imagined for my wedding day...the colors were absolutely beautiful and arranged very elegantly. Bette also provided the flowers for both the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom, the fathers of the bride and groom, the groom, the groomsmen and the flower girls. Everything was cohesive and I received very many compliments from guests. I would highly suggest Perfect Arrangement for your wedding or any special event.
    Sallie Married on 06/13/2015
    Bette did an absolutely incredible job with the florals at our June '15 wedding! We got married out in the country and the reception was inside an old Amish barn. We did not want a "country" themed wedding, however, but loved the idea of accentuating the rustic look of the barn with classic silver centerpieces and bright, summery florals. Bette loved the vision we had and was able to take our ideas and throw in her own suggestions too in order to create the look we were going for. I am obsessed with orange and had orange bridesmaids dresses picked out (don't worry, they were gorgeous, not tacky!) and wanted orange to be the overall color for the florals. Bette suggested we throw in some pinks, purples, greens, and whites, too, so the orange wouldn't be too overwhelming, and what she came up with for the wedding day was amazing--more beautiful than I had even imagined! Bette's eye for detail, her knowledge of flowers, and her experience creating cohesive and visually-appealing arrangements made for a jaw-dropping experience upon seeing everything in person. Bette was a delight to work with, and had our best interests in mind at all times. When we needed to adjust a few things on the estimate based on the numbers of tables we would have, she had no problem doing so. I'm so grateful for Bette and all her hard work to help us create an unforgettable and beautiful day. She is a wonderful person and we highly recommend her for any event!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lynchburg, 24503
Location of (Perfect Arrangement)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding