Peepsake Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina View map
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

We are a perfectly matched married team sharing not only our business but also our lives. With us both having a designer background, we bring an artistically creative outlook to everything we do. We feel very blessed to share the most important day of our clients lives with them. We fully enjoy being there with you every step of the way while capturing all the moments for you to keep for years to come.

We are based in North Carolina but are available for travel. Please contact us for more information. Stephanie@peepsakephotography.com

Our Services & Packages Include:

Full Day Photography Coverage

Full Day Videography Coverage

Peekabooth- Photo Booth Set up and Ran by our Team

Album & Invitation Design

Online Proofing Gallery

Custom USB with High Resolution Images and Copyright Release

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2850.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3499.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Keena Married on 10/16/2015
    Stephanie and Paul were absolutely amazing through the entire process of planning from the engagement photos to the wedding photos. I constantly have people compliment how beautiful my wedding pictures are. They were both very creative with different shots and also allowed me to throw in my own ideas. The engagement shoot consisted of my daughter, fiancé (now husband) and myself and they were able to get the job done smoothly, while capturing beautiful moments of our family.

Stephanie was super detail oriented when it came to planning for the day of and making the schedule for the photo portion of the day. I had a very large wedding party with 19 people and they were able to keep everyone on the same page and a tight schedule which was unbelievable. During the wedding, the captured the most important moments between my husband and I, the bridal party and guests. I am so happy I trusted them with capturing my special day. Photography is so important and they certainly did not disappoint.
  • User2448971 2+ years ago
    Thank you so much Peepsake Photography!! We got back ALL of our wedding photos not even 2 and half weeks after we got married... Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!! And thank you for being EXCEPTIONAL! We felt so comfortable with Stephanie and Paul... We are so excited to share our photos with our family and friends!! Would recommend Peepsake to ANYONE :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 05/23/2015
    Peepsake Photography is absolutely the best. Stephanie and Paul really love what they do, and it shows. We have had pictures done with them several times over the years, and they have always been perfect. Our wedding photos were no different, and I am so in love with the packaging I received them in! Stephanie was great at answering any crazy questions I had, even when they didn't relate to photography. I highly recommend Peepsake!

Deals

Peepsake Photography 1
Exclusive

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm The Barn at Sandcastle Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Paul and Stephanie are two of the most hard working and creative photographers that I know. I'm so glad I was introduced to them and so look forward to working with them on so many more projects.

Best Day Ever Studios Best Day Ever Studios Wedding Planners

Stephanie with Peepsake is awesome to work with. She's talented and fun with a soft, inviting spirit. We had a great time creating with her during a fall-inspired styled shoot.

The Silk Veil Events by Ivy The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

GREAT company to work with. Professional and beautiful pictures and video.

Charlotte, North Carolina, 28227
Location of (Peepsake Photography)

Peepsake Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Peepsake Photography include in the starting price?

Peepsake Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Peepsake Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Peepsake Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Peepsake Photography offer?

Peepsake Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Peepsake Photography offer?

Peepsake Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Peepsake Photography offer for wedding events?

Peepsake Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Peepsake Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Peepsake Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Peepsake Photography offer?

Peepsake Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding