155 Sandcastle Rd, Dallas, NC 28034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About The Barn at Sandcastle Farm

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm, located in Dallas, North Carolina, is a family-owned, 100-year-old farm and wedding event venue. The barn, a new addition to the property, will work to be the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception. Their staff is also fond of helping couples with wedding photography; you can have bridal portraits, engagement sessions, and family photographs taken at the farm. You can choose from a rolling field in the background or an antique tractor for a one-of-a-kind photo you'll want to display.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn at Sandcastle Farm is open year-round for wedding celebrations of all kinds. The space features a very large floor plan, with large wooden beams in the ceiling, beautiful barn doors, and exposed light fixtures to give the space a modern vibe. With lots in store for the future, the venue has even made plans to expand and grow over the next 100 years. You’ll be able to host up to 175 guests in this truly wonderful location.

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm offers various event options and wedding event packages to make planning your event incredibly easy. The highest level package, the Ceremony and Reception Package, includes fabulous services and amenities, including access to the entire barn on the day of your wedding, a rehearsal dinner space that has room for up to 50 people, a list of preferred vendors, and much more. Whatever you need to make your day special, The Barn at Sandcastle Farm has something to suit everyone. You can hold a rustic and charming event, or a chic and absolutely fabulous affair. The venue can accommodate you and your guests for a party, wedding ceremony, reception, and more. Please contact the venue for pricing and availability. Other services offered by the venue include:

• Access to a bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup

1 User photo

• Marisa

Marisa Hawkins · Married on 11/10/2019

Breathtaking

I honestly don’t know where to begin!Sebron is the sweetest lady in the world!I have never meant someone who is willing to do whatever they can to make your day truly special! I am so excited we decided to go with this venue,to have someone who is just as excited as we are to get married makes everything even better!!The venue was perfect and everything we were looking for!

Sent on 10/10/2019

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm's reply:

Marisa....you are the sweetest and easiest bride! You have made my day and I cannot put into words how much this means to me and I’m just so glad you trusted me with your wedding. This is honestly the nicest thing I’ve ever read....

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2019

This Venue is MAGIC!

Sebron was amazing and made the day run so smooth. The venue is so amazing it made the whole day that much more magical. I'd book any big event or party here from now on.

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm's reply:

Thank you Sam!! I cannot say thank you enough for booking while we were still under construction and trusting my vision. I had the best time at your wedding and I enjoyed both yours and Robert's families. Miss you already and I'm so excited for you two!!!

Chris Snyder · Married on 09/01/2019

Darnell/Kendra Wedding

My niece was married here 9-1-19. This venue is wonderful. Sebron and her husband went above and beyond for us .She knew what we needed before we ask. The venue is beautiful. All the vendors were professional . We used a lot of Sebron's recommended vendors, and it went very smooth. I would recommend this venue in a heart beat. Stress-free wedding... Thank you Barn at Sandcastle Farm staff... Chris Snyder

Sent on 09/05/2019

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm's reply:

Miss Chris.... I give you 10 stars! Thank you so much. I have seriously enjoyed every moment of meeting with your family and having the opportunity to work with all of you. I will miss you all so much and I cannot say thank you enough for trusting me with Amber's wedding. It was a true joy and I can only hope I get to work with you or see you again!!!
    XOXO Sebron Dixon

The Barn at Sandcastle Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Campsite/Cabin
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

• Cease Fire Productions Wedding DJs

What can I say...We really enjoy working at this venue. Sebron and her team are AWESOME! They are so pleasant to work with as well. The Barn is so beautiful with some of the decor they have put up. I can't wait until we return.

• Precious Times Events Wedding Planners

Awesome venue! The owner is a true sweetheart who goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special!

• 155 Sandcastle Rd Dallas, NC, 28034 See on map
    7048601997 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Barn at Sandcastle Farm)