About Brown Mountain Beach Resort
Brown Mountain Beach Resort is a picturesque wedding venue located in Lenoir, North Carolina. This rustic resort is nestled next to Wilson’s Creek, a wild and scenic river. The Pisgah National Forest borders this indoor and outdoor venue, providing breathtaking views for your big day. Brown Mountain Beach Resort offers overnight accommodations for your guests, a variety of fun activities and the beauty of the Carolina foothills.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 120 guests at this 100-year-old resort. You can host an intimate indoor ceremony for up to 100 guests, surrounded by country charm. If you prefer an outdoor affair, Brown Mountain Beach Resort offers their restored historic rock pavilion, adjoining deck, terraces and surrounding grounds. Depending on the time of your affair, you and your guests will be bathed in natural sunlight, candlelight or starlight. Your guests will experience country gardens, historic elegant buildings and the tranquil creek as you say your “i do's,” and then dance the night away.
This full-service venue offers all-inclusive wedding packages to ensure your celebration is a success. Their professional designers will help bring your vision to life, and make sure it’s an affair to remember. They offer an on-site bridal suite to start your day in, event rentals and parking for your guests. Additional services include:
- Outside vendors
- Wireless internet
- Pet friendly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cake cutting
This waterfront venue offers seven cottages for your friends and family to stay in Friday through Sunday. Your guests will have access to their on-site activities, such as swimming, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and more. These charming cottages sleep up to 26 guests, and the options include:
- 12 Gates Cottage - a riverfront cottage that sleeps four.
- FireFly Cottage - features two bedrooms, a large hot tub, private porch and streamside courtyard.
- Hiding Place Cottage - sleeps six, and features a gas fireplace and riverfront screened porches.
- Rocky Comfort Cottage - a secluded space that features a riverfront deck, stone fireplace and breakfast nook.
- Lost Cove - sleeps six, and boasts an outdoor fire pit.
- Cottage on the Hill - features a charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit and kitchenette.
Categories: Wedding Venue