Pappas Catering

Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number

• Aphrodite Oysters
  • Waffle Bar Catering Co.
  • Oakfire Catering & Cocktails

15 Reviews for Pappas Catering

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/08/2019

Great food, great service, great overall experience!

We hired Pappas without thinking twice about it after attending out friend's wedding who had them. The food is phenomenal (which we already knew going into it) but then working with them was amazing! I had a few phone call with Justine leading up to the event and I was blown away at how helpful she was! She gave me insight into how to save money, the rundown of what the day would look like, and was so available and patient with my many questions. They were so flexible and easy to work with! The day of the wedding, the pappas team worked the event flawlessly. We got so many compliments on the food, and since many of our guests were from out of town, it was a pleasure having really good Tex-mex for our guests. I highly recommend working with Pappas Catering!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Sharon · Married on 03/10/2018

Pappas was perfect! They were perfectly professional, easy to work with and accommodating, and went above and beyond day of. Most importantly, everyone raved about the food!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Pappas did a great job on the food and bar at our wedding! We had appetizer and then steak and chicken fajitas for dinner. The fajitas were amazing! The steak was perfect! The guests all loved the food. I heard so many compliments on it throughout the evening. The service was great all night as well. They ran out of red wine during the reception but other than that everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017