201 Washington St Suite 551, Reading, PA 19601 Map · Phone number

About Paisley Dog Press

WHO WE ARE?
Hello! We are Janelle & Shane, a husband and wife team that love to create things together. Not only are we best friends, we're business partners and along with our dogs Karma and Lily, a small team of family, friends, and staff we are Paisley Dog Press. Our craftsmen (and women) are putting a new spin on the centuries old art of letterpress printing. Our work combines newfangled ideas with century old equipment and a 550-year-old printing process to tell new stories through unique, inspired paper goods.

WHAT WE DO?
Each item is a unique piece of art, infused with an antique charm you can see and feel. We print by hand on our antique presses, our oldest one dating back to 1892. Only the finest quality rubber inks and 100% reclaimed cotton paper are used to produce exceptional, eco-friendly paper goods.

zubeyweddingwe
zubeyweddingwe
weddingwirelog
austinsetupwe

2 Reviews for Paisley Dog Press

Our wedding invitations were absolutely amazing! They sent out the perfect first impression of what our event would entail through their chic contemporary style. Paisley Dog Press created the perfect custom wedding suit for us! The font, imagery, composition, colors, and impression from the press made them truly unique beyond any invitation I have ever seen or touched. When our guests started receiving our invitations the positive comments about how amazing they were kept pouring in! I truly believe this built up more excitement for our big day! Paisley Dog Press is an incredibly talented and professional company and they come very highly recommended from my husband and I!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Kristyn · Married on 06/09/2012

Paisley Dog Press worked with me and took my ideas and critiques with great professionalism. I was able to tell them exactly what I wanted, and the artist was able to capture my ideas and create a gorgeous invitation set that was unique to my wedding and theme. I would recommend Paisley Dog Press to anyone looking for the highest quality and design for their special event!

Sent on 02/14/2014