Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number

About DARLING + PEARL

DARLING and PEARL is a design studio of out-of-the-box-thinkers. Specializing in delightful stationery and event branding for all of life’s festive occasions, we offer a full range of unique products and printing methods. From custom designed letterpress printed wedding invitations to silkscreened wooden signs and textiles, most everything produced by d&p is designed and made in house. Our custom design approach leaves us flexible to create products directly from your dreams or with a more modest budget in mind.

Follow DARLING + PEARL on

img0041
img0042
gina
DARLING + PEARL
letterpress wedding invitations kraft pink succule
DARLING + PEARL
letterpress wedding invitations lavender plum grey
DARLING + PEARL
letterpress wedding invitations rustic copper adve
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation art d
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation beach
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation big f
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation black
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation bluch
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation brida
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation brida
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation burgu
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation chris
DARLING + PEARL
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation nye b
darling pearl letterpress wedding invitation panto

DARLING + PEARL 3
DARLING + PEARL 4
DARLING + PEARL 5

Tera · Married on 05/27/2018

Lauren was so collaborative in creating our save the dates and invitations - they turned out beyond gorgeous and were exactly the vibe my fiance and i were going for. She was so easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, extremely receptive to all ideas, and the tools she used to keep ourselves on track were extremely helpful. Lauren has a very unique eye that I absolutely loved and I'm so happy we were able to work with her! Highly recommend for all your paper (or non-paper, she's good like that) goodies!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    DARLING + PEARL 6
    DARLING + PEARL 7
    DARLING + PEARL 8
    DARLING + PEARL 9

Laurel · Married on 03/24/2018

I found Lauren and Darling + Pearl on Instagram one day and am so glad I did! We are in different states so all of our communication was through email, but it was never a problem not to meet in person! She was able to get a sense of what I wanted in our invitation suite and then used her own creativity to make something wonderful! I ended up going with a mix of letterpress and flat printing with a custom venue sketch. I got so many compliments on the invitations from guests!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    DARLING + PEARL 10

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2017

I really enjoyed working with Lauren at Darling + Pearl. She did an incredible job addressing our envelopes and creating our beautiful letterpress wedding invitation suite. She understood what I wanted and made my vision a reality. She is quick to respond and delivered everything on time. I highly recommend Darling + Pearl for any calligraphy/stationary needs! I can't wait for another excuse to use Darling + Pearl again.

Sent on 09/13/2017

DARLING + PEARL FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Chelsea B. Design Studio
    Chelsea B. Design Studio Wedding Invitations

I'm so glad I found Lauren and Darling + Pearl! She is a doll to work with, and produces such beautiful work time after time. She's definitely a master in her craft, and always recommends the design elements that will work best for letterpress. Experience pays off in this field, and nothing that comes out of her shop is less than fantastic. We have worked together on multiple projects, and her vision and expertise is always spot on.

• Lauren Schwarz Photography
    Lauren Schwarz Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren has an incredible aesthetic! Her work is amazing and will add the perfect touch to your wedding or event. I've had the pleasure of working with some of her letterpress products and I know you will be thrilled with your finished products.

• Princeton, 08540 See on map