DARLING + PEARL

Princeton, NJ View map

DARLING and PEARL is a design studio of out-of-the-box-thinkers. Specializing in delightful stationery and event branding for all of life’s festive occasions, we offer a full range of unique products and printing methods. From custom designed letterpress printed wedding invitations to silkscreened wooden signs and textiles, most everything produced by d&p is designed and made in house. Our custom design approach leaves us flexible to create products directly from your dreams or with a more modest budget in mind.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

Tera Married on 05/27/2018
    Lauren was so collaborative in creating our save the dates and invitations - they turned out beyond gorgeous and were exactly the vibe my fiance and i were going for. She was so easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, extremely receptive to all ideas, and the tools she used to keep ourselves on track were extremely helpful. Lauren has a very unique eye that I absolutely loved and I'm so happy we were able to work with her! Highly recommend for all your paper (or non-paper, she's good like that) goodies!
    Laurel Married on 03/24/2018
    I found Lauren and Darling + Pearl on Instagram one day and am so glad I did! We are in different states so all of our communication was through email, but it was never a problem not to meet in person! She was able to get a sense of what I wanted in our invitation suite and then used her own creativity to make something wonderful! I ended up going with a mix of letterpress and flat printing with a custom venue sketch. I got so many compliments on the invitations from guests!
    Kristy Married on 09/02/2017
    I really enjoyed working with Lauren at Darling + Pearl. She did an incredible job addressing our envelopes and creating our beautiful letterpress wedding invitation suite. She understood what I wanted and made my vision a reality. She is quick to respond and delivered everything on time. I highly recommend Darling + Pearl for any calligraphy/stationary needs! I can't wait for another excuse to use Darling + Pearl again.

Chelsea B. Design Studio Chelsea B. Design Studio Wedding Invitations

I'm so glad I found Lauren and Darling + Pearl! She is a doll to work with, and produces such beautiful work time after time. She's definitely a master in her craft, and always recommends the design elements that will work best for letterpress. Experience pays off in this field, and nothing that comes out of her shop is less than fantastic. We have worked together on multiple projects, and her vision and expertise is always spot on.

Lauren Schwarz Photography Lauren Schwarz Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren has an incredible aesthetic! Her work is amazing and will add the perfect touch to your wedding or event. I've had the pleasure of working with some of her letterpress products and I know you will be thrilled with your finished products.

Princeton, 08540
Location of (DARLING + PEARL)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding