About Chick Invitations

Unique and custom stationery

Chick Invitations is a custom design studio specializing in creating stationery and invitations. Our level of detail and use of luxurious and unique papers, textures, colors and typography, ensures that the design of your invitation reflects the style and perfection that you’ve always envisioned.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Consultations (1)

Emily, Robyn and the whole Chick team were amazing to work with! We knew that they were above all the rest from the moment we met them! They took the time to listen to our ideas for our big day and create the most beautiful pieces from our save the date and invitation suite to our custom napkins, ceremony programs, welcome bag door hangers, cake topper and bar signs. Working with them was a dream and we would do it again in a heart beat! They will make all your dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am still getting compliments on my wedding invitations two months after my actual wedding. I could not have been happier with the design Emily came up with. She was also the most responsive vendor I worked with on my wedding, which was very appreciated by a stressed out bride! I will say that this came at a cost but it was absolutely worth every penny.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

Chick Invitations FAQ

Shipping
Thermography
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Everything Chick Invitations creates is innovative, beautiful & so, so eye catching! I am honored to add my calligraphy to their beautiful suites. Working with Robyn & Emily is always a pleasure.

Events