Lewes Lettering Co.

Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

About Lewes Lettering Co.

Hello! I am Katy, owner & calligrapher at Lewes Lettering Co. Our design studio is located in southern Delaware, about 2 hours from both Baltimore & Philadelphia. I have been practicing the art of calligraphy since 2015 when my hobby became my full-time business. Every day I feel honored & lucky to work with so many amazing brides, families & fellow wedding vendors.

Throughout my experience, I’ve come to learn that to make any event shine, it's all about the details. From your backyard wedding to a black tie affair, Lewes Lettering Co. will take your event vision and transform it using calligraphy, paper and more. Invitation, envelopes and escort cards are just the beginning!

I take great joy in getting to know my clients, and creating something that captures their unique vision. From writing menus on palm leaves for a tropic rehearsal dinner to curating vintage stamp collections to compliment romantic envelope calligraphy, creating these little, unique touches brings me so much joy!

Thank you for stopping by our page. We hope to chat with you soon!

Follow Lewes Lettering Co. on

Welcome sign on wood
Welcome sign on wood
Marble place card
Marble place card
Custom save the date
Custom save the date
Acrylic bar signage

13 Reviews for Lewes Lettering Co.

Lewes Lettering Co. 1
Lewes Lettering Co. 7
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 04/06/2019

Breathtaking & Beautiful

Katy’s creativity, patience and service is unmatched. She listened to what my vision was and brought it (and more) to life. Even when I was satisfied with her work if she felt like it needed something a little more she would take it to a whole other level. It was comforting to have such a passionate professional as a part of my wedding vendor team. I highly recommend Katy to anyone planning their wedding no matter where you are in the process! She can do everything from invitations & envelopes to wedding day signage and menus.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Lewes Lettering Co.'s reply:

Thank you Jacki!! Loved working with you & creating such special pieces for your big day! Thanks for letting me be a part!

Adrian Heard · Married on 01/19/2019

Katy is a dream to work with!!!

We got married in Florida and she made the designing process so seamless & easy! She was quick to respond to emails and made our vision a reality! She is extremely talented and has a real gift. Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Lewes Lettering Co. 8
    Lewes Lettering Co. 9
    Lewes Lettering Co. 10
    Lewes Lettering Co. 11

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Katy!!! We absolutely loved everything you did for us!!! And I think the guest sign in turned out perfectly and your frame idea worked out great!!! We loved the detail of the name cards and the seating chart on the window panes! And our guests loved it too! You were wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Award

Lewes Lettering Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Stacy Hart Photography
    Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

Katy and I worked together on a beautiful magazine editorial earlier this year and to say I was amazed by her work would be an understatement! She created a stunning invitation suite, place settings, and other signage that tied in perfectly with all of the other shoot details. She also custom-designed my new logo; she is incredibly professional and her attention to detail is unmatched. I hope to work with her again soon!

• Penn & Paperie
    Penn & Paperie Wedding Invitations

Katy's calligraphy is simply stunning! She is wonderful to work with and I'm always in awe of her designs. Lewes Lettering Co. is hands-down my favorite calligrapher.

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Katy's calligraphy is top notch and always on time -she is my go to!

• Lewes, 19958 See on map