Lewes Lettering Co.

Lewes, DE View map

Hello! I am Katy, owner & calligrapher at Lewes Lettering Co. Our design studio is located in southern Delaware, about 2 hours from both Baltimore & Philadelphia. I have been practicing the art of calligraphy since 2015 when my hobby became my full-time business. Every day I feel honored & lucky to work with so many amazing brides, families & fellow wedding vendors.

Throughout my experience, I’ve come to learn that to make any event shine, it's all about the details. From your backyard wedding to a black tie affair, Lewes Lettering Co. will take your event vision and transform it using calligraphy, paper and more. Invitation, envelopes and escort cards are just the beginning!

I take great joy in getting to know my clients, and creating something that captures their unique vision. From writing menus on palm leaves for a tropic rehearsal dinner to curating vintage stamp collections to compliment romantic envelope calligraphy, creating these little, unique touches brings me so much joy!

Thank you for stopping by our page. We hope to chat with you soon!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shannon
    Shannon W. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing on every level

I can't say enough amazing things about Katy from Lewes Lettering Co. We ended up getting my invitations for my wedding and also my bridal shower, my wedding programs, menus and thank you cards from Lewes Lettering Co. Katy also took my retro viewer save the dates we brought her to a whole other level! Everything we worked on with Katy was so unique and different. My save the dates and wedding invites are still talked about by my wedding guests, everyone says they have never seen anything like them before. Katy is incredible to work with and goes above and beyond for you. I can't recommend Lewes Lettering Co enough. We were so impressed with everything. Thank you so much Katy!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 06/25/2022

Stunning & Personalized Design

Working with Katy of Lewes Lettering Co. was incredible from start to finish! Living in New York, there are a plethora of invitation and printing companies, but after landing on Katy’s Instagram page and seeing samples of her work, I knew I wanted her to design our invites.
    We connected over an initial consultation call, where I shared our aesthetic goals and ideas, and she offered creative insight and an array of printing and detail options. Katy offered to send us samples and Zoom as often as we needed, but we really wanted to see everything in person, so we decided to visit Rehoboth Beach and Lewes on a weekend trip. Katy was even more wonderful in person, and took her time showing us everything in her beautiful, Instagram-worthy shop and studio. Over many months, we worked together to design not just our invitations, but day of items - cocktail napkins, menus, table numbers, and signage - and Katy was always there to manage our countless emails, answer questions, and give honest feedback if we were unsure of something. The result was an invitation that we were SO proud to send to our guests (many of whom told us it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever seen), and personal details that truly added beauty and warmth to our day. We can’t thank Katy enough for her time, energy, and work, and would recommend her ten times over to anyone looking for a wedding invitation design experience that is truly personal.
    Teal Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful!

Katie was a dream to work with and is INCREDIBLY talented!! I received TONS of compliments on my wedding invitations and save the dates. She understood the exact vibe I was going for and delivered perfectly. She was extremely responsive and made the whole process stress-free. I can’t recommend her and the team enough. Thank you Katie!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Stacy Hart Photography Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

Katy and I worked together on a beautiful magazine editorial earlier this year and to say I was amazed by her work would be an understatement! She created a stunning invitation suite, place settings, and other signage that tied in perfectly with all of the other shoot details. She also custom-designed my new logo; she is incredibly professional and her attention to detail is unmatched. I hope to work with her again soon!

Penn & Paperie Penn & Paperie Wedding Invitations

Katy's calligraphy is simply stunning! She is wonderful to work with and I'm always in awe of her designs. Lewes Lettering Co. is hands-down my favorite calligrapher.

Elevee Events Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Katy's calligraphy is top notch and always on time -she is my go to!

112 Front Street, A Lewes, DE, 19958
302-703-7035
Location of (Lewes Lettering Co.)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding