Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

About Lewes Lettering Co.

Hello! I am Katy, owner & calligrapher at Lewes Lettering Co. Our design studio is located in southern Delaware, about 2 hours from both Baltimore & Philadelphia. I have been practicing the art of calligraphy since 2015 when my hobby became my full-time business. Every day I feel honored & lucky to work with so many amazing brides, families & fellow wedding vendors.

Throughout my experience, I’ve come to learn that to make any event shine, it's all about the details. From your backyard wedding to a black tie affair, Lewes Lettering Co. will take your event vision and transform it using calligraphy, paper and more. Invitation, envelopes and escort cards are just the beginning!

I take great joy in getting to know my clients, and creating something that captures their unique vision. From writing menus on palm leaves for a tropic rehearsal dinner to curating vintage stamp collections to compliment romantic envelope calligraphy, creating these little, unique touches brings me so much joy!

Thank you for stopping by our page. We hope to chat with you soon!

Follow Lewes Lettering Co. on

Custom save the date
Custom save the date
img 0286 edit 51 946177
Custom invitation

17 Reviews for Lewes Lettering Co.

Lewes Lettering Co. 1
Lewes Lettering Co. 7
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous Invitations and Day-of-Details

Katy is amazing! She captured our vision perfectly in our invitations and day-of-details. Many of our guests commented on how gorgeous our invitations were, and she created a wedding logo that we'll save forever. She kept us on schedule for getting our invitations out, which is exactly what we needed in the craziness of planning a wedding.

I can't thank Katy enough for everything she did for us!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Lewes Lettering Co. 14
    Lewes Lettering Co. 15
    Lewes Lettering Co. 16

Lewes Lettering Co.'s reply:

Katie! You are too sweet! It was amazing working with you & wishing you and Jim a lifetime of wedded bliss! ❤️

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing work!

Katy created beautiful signage for our wedding. What really blew me away was that when my signage was delivered it got damaged and Katy came to my house to fix it!!! She really does care and wants you to have beautiful work on your wedding day. Can’t wait for the professional shots of the Signage to share. Thank you Katy!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Grace

Grace Toolan · Married on 06/01/2019

Katy is truly amazing!

We had so much fun working with Katy on our invitation suite and day of stationary. She is so skilled and really listened to our ideas. Katy took the time to get to know what made us unique as a couple and then incorporated special touches into our stationary. Every time I saw an email from Katy with an attachment, I felt so excited because I knew something beautiful was waiting for me. She really blew us away with her talent and ability to create invitations and stationary that uniquely represented us and were beyond what we could have imagined. Katy has an innate ability to manipulate colors, art, and of course lettering in a way that makes magic. To top it all off she is the sweetest person! We were beyond happy with everything that she created for our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Award

Lewes Lettering Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Stacy Hart Photography
    Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

Katy and I worked together on a beautiful magazine editorial earlier this year and to say I was amazed by her work would be an understatement! She created a stunning invitation suite, place settings, and other signage that tied in perfectly with all of the other shoot details. She also custom-designed my new logo; she is incredibly professional and her attention to detail is unmatched. I hope to work with her again soon!

• Penn & Paperie
    Penn & Paperie Wedding Invitations

Katy's calligraphy is simply stunning! She is wonderful to work with and I'm always in awe of her designs. Lewes Lettering Co. is hands-down my favorite calligrapher.

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Katy's calligraphy is top notch and always on time -she is my go to!

• Lewes, 19958 See on map