Chick Invitations Reviews

46 | Philadelphia, PA

46 Reviews for Chick Invitations

46 Chick Invitations Reviews

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

From the start, working with Chick was an absolutely wonderful experience. In our initial meeting (and in all subsequent meetings and phone calls), Emily was warm, inviting, receptive, and understood our taste and ideas. Everyone at Chick is incredibly helpful and responsive, which is something I value deeply, especially during the wedding planning process. Chick worked with us until we found an invitation design with which we are absolutely in love. Chick's attention to detail, flexibility, and creativity are unmatched. I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Chick Invitations 1
    Chick Invitations 2
    Chick Invitations 3
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

It was a pleasure working with Emily! She did a fabulous job on the ceremony programs and seating chart for my wedding on 9/29/18! She is very responsive and I am very happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend hiring Chick Invitations!

Chick Invitations 4
    Chick Invitations 5

Lizzy · Married on 09/15/2018

Robyn was suggested to my partner and I by our wedding planner and we are so glad! She was so easy to work with! We were concerned about using a lot of paper products and Robyn was completely understanding and flexible. She was patient and guided us through the whole process with humor and kindness. It can be overwhelming but Robyn made us so comfortable! She completely captured the feel Pete and I wanted to convey for the day of the wedding and was happy to incorporate our many crazy requests! Thank you SO much Robyn!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Where to even begin? Robyn and team are amazing! She was highly recommended by our wedding planner (Susan Norcross from Styled Bride who we also loveee). Robyn was very, very helpful throughout the process. We had some pretty creative/unique ideas for our paper goods and she helped execute them flawlessly. As a very Type A bride (I sent a ton of revisions), Robyn always responded promptly and made sure everything coming together exactly as I had anticipated. We used Chick for our Save the Dates, Rehearsal Dinner goods, Welcome Party goods, and Day-Of Materials and they were all perfect. We could not recommend them more!

Neal · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Chick Invitations. We used their services for our save the dates, a complex wedding invitation with lots of alternate inserts, a wedding program explaining our ceremony, escort cards, menus, cocktail napkins, table numbers, cake boxes, gift bags and some signs. There were probably a few other items which I've forgotten. Obviously, we wouldn't have used them for so many items had we not loved working with them and the quality of what they produced. They walked us through the process smoothly and professionally, designing some themes that tied the wedding together. They communicated with us in a timely way and were very patient and helpful in getting things just right, even when extra drafts were required. They combine talent and professionalism with warmth and a personal touch. The best!!!!

Chick Invitations 6
    Chick Invitations 11
    Chick Invitations 12
    Chick Invitations 13

Kate · Married on 12/16/2017

Emily, Robyn and the whole Chick team were amazing to work with! We knew that they were above all the rest from the moment we met them! They took the time to listen to our ideas for our big day and create the most beautiful pieces from our save the date and invitation suite to our custom napkins, ceremony programs, welcome bag door hangers, cake topper and bar signs. Working with them was a dream and we would do it again in a heart beat! They will make all your dreams a reality!

Holly · Married on 10/21/2017

I am still getting compliments on my wedding invitations two months after my actual wedding. I could not have been happier with the design Emily came up with. She was also the most responsive vendor I worked with on my wedding, which was very appreciated by a stressed out bride! I will say that this came at a cost but it was absolutely worth every penny.

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with Robyn and CHICK invitations. After a bad experience with the company that handled our save the dates and wedding invitations we turned to Robyn to handle all of the paper for the wedding weekend and she basically saved the day. She did a great job of ensuring our paper coordinated with our invitations even though they were by a different company. She thought of every detail and was super creative.The editing process was also a breeze as she is very responsive and has a fast turnaround. We couldn't recommend her more.

Gale · Married on 09/16/2017

We recently had the good fortune to work with Robyn of Chick Invitations in Philadelphia when planning our daughter's wedding. The minute we met Robyn we knew we were in good hands. Robyn freely shared her creativity, suggestions, experience and expertise with us. In addition to invitations, we were able to select our menu cards, table numbers, cocktail napkins and hotel bags. Robyn took a genuine interest in my daughter's vision and style, which resulted in designs that were perfect for her wedding. Chick Invitations are true professionals who take pride in their work and were pleasure to work with.

Paula · Married on 09/03/2017

Chick Invitations was such a pleasure and secret treasure! I was recommended to this place by a friend and it was such a fabulous experience from the jump. Working with Emily was not only easy but fun- something that is sometimes unique to the wedding planning process! Emily is so talented and brought our vision to life - even better than we imagined! We loved working with them so much, we even decided to continue working with them for day of wedding needs. They made everything so perfect and customized to exactly what we wanted! I can't thank Emily and the rest of the team enough!!!

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

Robyn hit the nail on the head. We'd met with other invitation vendors while searching but compared to her work they didn't stand a chance. We wanted something vintage-feeling but were worried about it being cliche, and Robyn came up with a gorgeous suite that perfectly balanced modern and old-fashioned. She's also a wealth of information about invitation etiquette and was always available when we had questions. Can't recommend enough!

Michele · Married on 05/27/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Chick Invitations. Robin & Emily are wonderful. They were so helpful, creative and gave me exactly what I wanted for all my wedding stationary needs!

Ellen · Married on 05/26/2017

We were so pleased to be working with Robyn and Chick Invitations. Our planner brought us to her, and she gave us exactly what we wanted in the price point we wanted to be at. She always listened to our feedback about various aspects of the design and/or price of print pieces. We ended up with a beautiful custom invitation and print piece suite. We were very pleased with the turnaround time on print pieces and Robyn's responsiveness.

• F

Francesca · Married on 03/18/2017

Robyn and the rest of the Chick team were fantastic to work with and everything they made was beautiful and perfectly captured us and our vibe! We chose them because their custom pieces are so unique and allowed us to carry our theme through every aspect of our wedding. The save the date set the tone (and was digital so we could send it over paperless post), our invitations were perfect and timeless, our folded notes with maps for the hotel welcome bags were a hit, the programs for the ceremony were very special (and even incorporated a friend's piece of artwork!), and all of the signage for the reception helped pull it all together.

Robyn is so wonderful, I want to be friends with her outside of wedding planning! She takes the time to get to know you, your style, and your wedding vibe all the while staying professional and continually displaying her experience and expertise. We were also able to work within our budget so that we had the beautiful touches we wanted but could keep it affordable - something I was skeptical of for custom stationery! Stationery had always been important to me, but I was still surprised at how much of an impact having all the printed materials be cohesive can have - it definitely tied our theme together perfectly and was absolutely worth it.

We highly recommend Robyn and Chick for wedding (and any other) printing needs!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Chick Invitations is simply the best! I found them through google reviews and I'm so glad I did. From my first meeting I knew they just got me, and they truly made my vision come true! Emily always responded to emails promptly and she was very easy to work with. I had a city wedding and they gave the most unique touches to my invitations, which I received many compliments on! I loved my invitations and loved my place cards! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

• Tatianna

Tatianna · Married on 10/07/2016

Thank you ladies! I stopped by without an appointment the very first time and Robyn still sat and talked with my mom and me for while before her next appointment. Right then and there I knew I was in the right place. As we were walking back to the car I turned to my mom and I said I'm getting my invitations here. She said she could tell by the look on my face. I came back with very few ideas and both Robyn and Emily lead me in the right direction. They were so creative and patient and very easy to talk to. They got my theme for my save the date and created a masterpiece (still being talked about by our guests). Then came my formal invitations...I felt like the ladies were just showing off at that point. My formal invitations were fit for a princess and was nothing short of elegant. The designs were so beautiful that it was very hard to choose. I wanted everything I saw! I finally chose a design and it looked like I was announcing a Royal affair. I absolutely loved their store, it was warm and inviting and just looks like a fun place to work. The ladies were so pleasant and patient I recommended them to everyone who mentioned they were getting married. I just want to say thank you ladies again for such beautiful products and absolutely amazing service. I actually can't thank you enough. Best, Mrs. Demby

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Can I get married again so I can work with Robyn and Emily? Out of all of our vendors for our wedding, Robyn and Emily from Chic Invitations were our absolute favorite and that is saying a lot because we had such incredible vendors. My family and I went to Chic Invitations a year and a half before my wedding to get some ideas about what we were looking for. From day one, Roybn and Emily were so open, kind, and willing to work through every little detail with us, no matter how many times we changed our mind or came in with ridiculous questions. They were truly patient, supportive, and understanding of the process that we were going through and the importance of the aesthetic of the invitations for my family. And as if they could not have been any better at their job, their creativity and true artistic talent at creating beautiful, thoughtful, and unique invitations are the reasons why I will always go back to them for any event that I will ever have in the future. Talent, patience, professionalism and kindness like Robyn's and Emily's is hard to come by these days and I cannot recommend Chic Invitations enough for your wedding invitations and paper goods. They made our wedding even more memorable than I could have ever imagined.

Tarin · Married on 10/01/2016

These ladies created the most beautiful invitation suite for our wedding day. We tied in the Save the Dates, invitations, menus, etc. I could not be happier. They are extremely responsive with their communication and have some tricks to make your budget work. They are able to take a bunch of ideas and turn them into something you will love. Highly recommend!

Genevieve · Married on 09/17/2016

Emily and Robyn at Chick Invitations and Design were absolutely phenomenal throughout the entire planning process for our wedding. Chick designed our save the dates, wedding invitations, and all of our day of stationery. They listened to our ideas, provided SUPER helpful feedback, and created wonderful designs. We received so many compliments on all of our paper goods, including multiple people telling us that our invitations were the best wedding invitations they ever received. The women at Chick did an incredible job of creating beautiful pieces that really fit our style and personalities. Emily was extremely responsive via email throughout the entire process and made everything very easy for us. If I ever again have the need/desire for custom stationery, I would without a doubt choose Chick. I cannot recommend them enough!

AnneMarie · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot recommend Robyn and her team at Chick Invitations more highly! We absolutely loved working with them. Robyn has a great sense of humor and a very calming presence, which are very valuable traits to a stressed out bride :) She designed all of our wedding paper (save the dates, invitations, escort cards, favor tags, menus, day-of signs, thank you notes) and even extra items like matchbooks, cocktail napkins and guest towels and an amazing mirror program sign in lieu of traditional paper programs (she also ordered the mirror for us at great price). She coordinated directly with our calligrapher and went out of her way to hand deliver our escort cards to our venue the Saturday morning of our wedding when there was an unexpected delay caused by the calligrapher. She was a huge asset to us during the wedding planning process, because my husband and I both work long hours and didn't have time for any DIY projects. Every time I asked Robyn if she could handle xyz, she was able to help out! Robyn and her team were also incredibly creative. They designed custom save the dates for us which included a foil rendering of our wedding venue, as well as a custom monogram for our invitation. They were responsive to our feedback (I think we had 7 rounds of revisions on the wedding invitations!) and took a bunch of jumbled ideas that we presented (including a request to include watercolor accents) and produced a truly amazing final product. Our invitations were breathtakingly beautiful and we received many compliments on them. She incorporated similar design elements into our other wedding paper, so each item was unique but there was a cohesive theme. Everything we ordered was also reasonably priced and of the highest quality. I would recommend them to any couple and we will definitely be returning to Chick in the future for our stationery needs!

• F

Falynn · Married on 09/03/2016

I serious cant think of one negative thing to say. The designs for everything were great and got compliments for weeks, they handled last minute requests like pros, and when family members were changing around and messing up my seating cards they took it all in stride and got it done anyway. Would recommend and deff worth going to a place in person! Having no idea what I wanted in the beginning, I would have never come up with the ideas they did by perusing the internet, the see and touch everything they can work with and create was great

Jenny · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better studio to work with for all of our wedding printing needs! Our search for a design studio ended up being pretty short since we met with Chick early on and immediately clicked with Robyn and Emily on our first visit! They were so sweet, patient, and calm in listening to and accommodating all of our needs, even when we suddenly decided to add on signage/guest escort cards/programs/menus all within a month of our wedding. The printed work was so beautiful and our custom designs could not have matched my descriptions better! The best part for me (a frantic medical school student with no free time and no wedding planner) was that I actually did not have to meet with them that often. They are incredibly responsive by email and I pretty much only had 2 visits for the design part and then the rest were to pick up the items! Stationary planning probably ended up being one of the most relaxing parts of my wedding planning experience, which I owe to Robyn and Emily for making it so easy for me. I always felt that they were on the same page as me when I had specific ideas and I trusted them with the rest, which exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't be happier with their work and will be recommending to everyone I know <3

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2016

Robyn & Emily are so wonderful to work with. They really listened to what I was looking for and worked with me to fit my ideas into my price range. Their design came out beautifully. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any invitations!

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Robyn and her team are AMAZING!!!!! I am an interior designer so our invitations were something that I wanted to be perfect. They delivered on so many levels and suggested things I didn't even think of. We were on a tight deadline to get these done and they made it. I would highly recommend using them.