202850 San Jacinto Road, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055 Map · Phone number

About Pacific Views Event Center

Destination Experiences Pendleton venues offer an array of features accommodating meetings, conferences, team building, events, quinceaneras, proms, bar/bat mitzvahs, and wedding receptions. We also have an 18-hole PGA golf course, a paintball facility and of course 17-miles of the beach, where groups can rent jet skis, kayaks, and paddleboards. Our Del Mar Beach is the only beach in San Diego County here alcohol can be consumed. Camp Pendleton, being a military base, is now available to all civilians for meetings and events!

Other couples have also viewed

• SpringHill Suites San Diego Carlsbad
Outdoor wedding ceremony
PavilionWeddingCeremony

3 Reviews for Pacific Views Event Center

Liz · Married on 09/17/2011

This is a great venue for weddings and events! The best part is the ocean view from the ceremony site. The staff is helpful and really met all of my need on my wedding day. The food is really excellent not like normal catering food. They do a good job at responding quickly to all of my questions and made me feel comfortable that my event was going to go off with out a hitch.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Value, Excellent Staff

This venue is truly the best bang-for-your-buck venue in Southern California. We are a military couple so we were charged $500 for the ceremony rental, and the reception had no fee if we met the $4k food and beverage minimum. No other venue came close to this kind of deal!
    The staff is super helpful and were available to answer my questions in a timely manner. My husband and I had to change our date only two months out and the venue surprisingly took this in stride and helped us book a new date without any extra charges.
    The day of the event everyone was so professional. The dinner staff really goes above and beyond to make sure the wedding party gets to eat! The level of service was truly exceptional and all of the guests made a point to compliment the staff.
    I was really happy with how everything came together!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Karen · Married on 01/19/2008

1.0
      2.5
      0.0
      1.0
      1.5
      0.0

This was the only real problem I had in the wedding plans. The club had recently remodeled and had a new menu on the way. The catering manager, for 4 months, refused to give us a menu. She lied to us about the schedule of costs. She lost the menu on numerous occasions. It took 2-3 weeks for her to respond to my emails and calls. And she didn't show up for one of our appointments. On the day of the wedding the servers refused to served the appetizers to the children in attendance. The food was only mediocre, not worth the cost or the trouble. When I contacted the catering manager's supervisor I was brushed off and ignored. I could never recommend this club to anybody wishing to hold any event there ever.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Pacific Views Event Center's reply:

The South Mesa Club is now under new management with a new Executive Chef and a new sales team. When this review was written in 2008, it was our very first year of doing civilian events. We now have much more experience with an excellent staff and cuisine at very low prices. Please come by our facility and we would be happy to show you around and even sample our cuisine to help prove this bad review wrong.

Pacific Views Event Center FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Government Building
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• 202850 San Jacinto Road Camp Pendleton, CA, 92055 See on map
    Location of (Pacific Views Event Center)

Pacific Views Event Center frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Pacific Views Event Center in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Pacific Views Event Center for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Government Building
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Pacific Views Event Center for wedding events?

Pacific Views Event Center offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Pacific Views Event Center offer?

Pacific Views Event Center offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Pacific Views Event Center offer for wedding events?

Pacific Views Event Center offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Pacific Views Event Center and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pacific Views Event Center is recommended by 67% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.2 in quality of service, 3.8 in flexibility, 3.7 in value, 3.3 in professionalism and 3.0 in average response time.