202850 San Jacinto Road, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055 Map · Phone number

About Pacific Views Event Center

Destination Experiences Pendleton venues offer an array of features accommodating meetings, conferences, team building, events, quinceaneras, proms, bar/bat mitzvahs, and wedding receptions. We also have an 18-hole PGA golf course, a paintball facility and of course 17-miles of the beach, where groups can rent jet skis, kayaks, and paddleboards. Our Del Mar Beach is the only beach in San Diego County here alcohol can be consumed. Camp Pendleton, being a military base, is now available to all civilians for meetings and events!

PavilionWeddingCeremony

Pacific Views Event Center 1
Pacific Views Event Center 2
Pacific Views Event Center 3

Liz · Married on 09/17/2011

This is a great venue for weddings and events! The best part is the ocean view from the ceremony site. The staff is helpful and really met all of my need on my wedding day. The food is really excellent not like normal catering food. They do a good job at responding quickly to all of my questions and made me feel comfortable that my event was going to go off with out a hitch.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Value, Excellent Staff

This venue is truly the best bang-for-your-buck venue in Southern California. We are a military couple so we were charged $500 for the ceremony rental, and the reception had no fee if we met the $4k food and beverage minimum. No other venue came close to this kind of deal!
    The staff is super helpful and were available to answer my questions in a timely manner. My husband and I had to change our date only two months out and the venue surprisingly took this in stride and helped us book a new date without any extra charges.
    The day of the event everyone was so professional. The dinner staff really goes above and beyond to make sure the wedding party gets to eat! The level of service was truly exceptional and all of the guests made a point to compliment the staff.
    I was really happy with how everything came together!

Sent on 04/06/2019

0.0
      1.0
      1.5
      0.0

This was the only real problem I had in the wedding plans. The club had recently remodeled and had a new menu on the way. The catering manager, for 4 months, refused to give us a menu. She lied to us about the schedule of costs. She lost the menu on numerous occasions. It took 2-3 weeks for her to respond to my emails and calls. And she didn't show up for one of our appointments. On the day of the wedding the servers refused to served the appetizers to the children in attendance. The food was only mediocre, not worth the cost or the trouble. When I contacted the catering manager's supervisor I was brushed off and ignored. I could never recommend this club to anybody wishing to hold any event there ever.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Pacific Views Event Center's reply:

The South Mesa Club is now under new management with a new Executive Chef and a new sales team. When this review was written in 2008, it was our very first year of doing civilian events. We now have much more experience with an excellent staff and cuisine at very low prices. Please come by our facility and we would be happy to show you around and even sample our cuisine to help prove this bad review wrong.

Pacific Views Event Center FAQ

• Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Government Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor