10905 Parkgate Lane, Knoxville, TN 37934 Map · Phone number

About Overbay Photography

My name is Kristen Overbay and I am the head photographer and owner of Overbay Photography. I am a lifestyle and wedding photographer serving Knoxville, the Tri-Cities, and world-wide. I have a fabulous team of assistants! My twin sister, Stephanie Cox, is my lead assistant. With her by my side, clients are sure to get "double exposure" on their special day. We feel that our wedding coverage is unique in that we focus on telling a story through our photographs and strive to capture each detail and emotion as your day unfolds. Overbay Photography has a photojournalistic style and because we shoot as a team, we can achieve results that not just any one photographer can.

Our wedding albums are custom designed and we offer the option to purchase ALL rights to your images on disc. These memories are yours to cherish for a lifetime!

To view our portfolio please visit our website at www.overbayphotography.net

Overbay Photography knows that you have planned every last detail to make sure your wedding day comes as close to your dream as possible. We also know that the images of that day are meant to last forever. Our job is to make sure that it is ALL preserved for you. We look forward to hearing from you!

9999f9126b274442 1268444432116 0504
DSC0373
9999f9126b274442 1268444432116 0504

13 Reviews for Overbay Photography

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

Kristen and her husband did a great job! I have kept up with her blog for years and knew I wanted to use her as soon as I got engaged. She gives a phenomenal product for a great value. I did engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos with her and they all turned out great! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/05/2012

The Overbay Photography team is exceptional. They are the ultimate professionals and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Kristen, Stephanie, and Heather are so kind and friendly and make you feel at ease. They not only photographed my wedding, but also my sisters and several of our friends weddings too. All the pictures are AMAZING and captured each detail from our special day. You will love working with Kristen and her team – they truly care about you and will go above and beyond the call of duty. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2011

We enjoyed working with Overbay Photography. They were very professional, courteous and punctual. We had a destination wedding in Isle of Palms, SC. Despite the horrible wind and rain the day of our wedding, the pictures turned out amazing and they were able to work with the situation. We didn't have to tell them what to do at all and they got every picture we wanted. We didn't even notice they were there, which is exactly what you want from your photographer. The day was such a blur but when we looked at the pictures, we were able to relive every moment, even the ones we didn't get to see. We got the pictures back right away and we love all of them! Thank you to Overbay Photography for making our day just what we wanted.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Overbay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Pamela's Exclusive Floral & Event Design
    Pamela's Exclusive Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

Kristin is an amazing photographer! She has a knack for capturing the moment, not just a pose. I would recommend Overbay Photography to anyone!

• 10905 Parkgate Lane Knoxville, 37934 See on map