Leah Moyers Photography

Sevierville, Tennessee View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Leah Moyers Photography is a photography service in the Smoky Mountains near Knoxville, Tennessee and available anywhere. She works in a natural photojournalistic style delivering colorful and timeless images. Leah has a background in fine art and 9 years of experience photographing weddings. She was one of 250 wedding photographers in the world nominated for Rangefinder Magazine's prestigious 30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography in 2019, is a preferred vendor with Green Wedding Shoes, Bridelink Knoxville, a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, the WPJA Artistic Guild, H&H LGBTQ Weddings and Catalyst Wedding Co. Her work has been featured over 350 times online and in The Knot, The Washingtonian, Gulf Coast Bride and Chicago Premiere Weddings print magazines. She is is an authorized photographer permitted to shoot within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is available for U.S. and International travel.

Leah Moyers Photography works with you to understand your vision and plan a personalized photography experience. She enjoys capturing candid moments and creative portraits. She has a calming presence and a gift for capturing personalities and genuine moments. She has perfected creating a relaxed and fun experience on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Elopements

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Taylor Getting married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Leah captured our day beautifully. I could not have picked a better photographer for the job! She is passionate, kind and is extremely talented. She went above and beyond in my book, even coming the day before to check the venue out and was extremely responsive. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed.
    Amanda B. Married on 05/06/2022

Beyond Perfect!

I cannot say enough about the wonderful work Leah did for my wedding. From being so patient with my crazy work schedule waiting on me to respond to her questions to the actual photos, she was nothing short of professional! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs professional and beautiful photos for any occasion!

Leah Moyers Photography's reply:

Amanda, this is amazing. I’m so happy you loved working with me as much as I enjoyed working with and hanging out with you and Randall. Your wedding day was so joyful and peaceful. I am honored I got to see you get married and document all the fun!
  • Cassie
    Cassie F. Married on 04/09/2022

Made me feel comfortable

Leah was simply amazing! I knew I wanted to prospose to my girlfriend while we were on vacation in the smokies, so I knew I had to find a photographer near by. I did a lot of research through Google and Facebook, and that’s when I found Leah! It was really important for me that the photographer me LGBTQ+ friendly since we are a gay couple, and I knew right away when I found Leah that she was perfect! She scoped out the location and even gave me preview images of exactly where to stand, basically any of the details to me things go as smoothly as possible, and even recommendations on what time would be best with lighting and such! The quality of the images we received were amazing and we got them super quickly, as well as some preview images within 24 hours which is nice when you want to announce your new engagement. I would highly recommend Leah to anyone looking for a photographer, she made the experience so easy and pleasant, and my now fiancée didn’t suspect a thing which is exactly how I wanted it to go! :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

22 photos · 10/25/2015
  • Julie & Melissa
    17 photos · 09/20/2015

Honey Creek Farms Honey Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Leah Moyers is such a brilliantly creative photographer! Her serene personality and ability to photograph special moments without being intrusive produced images that will be cherished for a lifetime. I would fully recommend her to all seeking excellence in preserving the beauty of their special day.

Sevierville Sevierville, Tennessee, 37862
3123431985
Location of (Leah Moyers Photography)
Smoky Mountains Knoxville, Tennessee, 37862
312-343-1985

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding