4708 Brazil Wood Court, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Jen A Photography

Jen A Photography is a wedding photography company located in between Kennesaw, Georgia and Gulf Shores, AL. As an experienced wedding photographer, Jennifer Worrell knows how to capture your special day on camera. Jen A Photography has a wide variety of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional and vintage.

Jen A Photography offers the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This photographer offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Location
Jen A Photography is based in Kennesaw, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow Jen A Photography on

Jen A Photography 6
Jen A Photography 7

Ansley · Married on 03/30/2019

In LOVE with Jen

Jen is amazing in every way. During our engagement shoot she made us feel so comfortable and really took the time to make sure that she captured our personalities through her pictures. During our wedding she blew me away once again! She had such a go with the flow attitude that made it so relaxed and made it feel fun. She did such a good job with making us feel like 'us' throughout the entire night. There wasn't awkward or cheesy posing, all of the pictures are so natural and beautiful.
    I can't even say how many times I have looked through our wedding gallery and I still find myself discovering a new favorite every time. They are so perfectly edited and we can't wait to have them all printed!
    I have gotten countless compliments on Jen's pictures of our big day. She is so kind, professional, hilarious, and a true talent. I cannot thank Jen enough for the beautiful pictures I had the pleasure of having her capture.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Jen A Photography 8
    Jen A Photography 9
    Jen A Photography 10
    Jen A Photography 11

Jana · Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible

Jen was absolutely PHENOMENAL from beginning to end! Our engagement pictures captured us perfectly and our wedding pictures bring tears to my eyes. Jen was personable, professional, and incredible. I plan to use her for EVERY photography need from now on! THANK YOU JEN! I HIGHLY recommend Jen A Photography!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Jen A Photography 12
    Jen A Photography 13
    Jen A Photography 14
    Jen A Photography 15
    Jen A Photography 16

Jen A Photography's reply:

Jana,

Thank you so so SO much! You are so sweet and I can't wait to see you guys again in the future!!

Jen

Award

Jen A Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 4708 Brazil Wood Court Kennesaw, GA, 30144 See on map