Jen A Photography Reviews

Jen A Photography 7
  • Estefany

Estefany Palacio · Married on 04/06/2019

Jen is the Best!

Our elopement was an intimate and beautiful celebration of love. Our only guests were our parents, which made the whole day even more special. Jen captured all of the special moments and more. She was very sweet and made us all feel very comfortable with the process. Our pictures reflect exactly who we are, they are not too posed nor too simple.... they are just incredible, and we are so thankful to have had Jen capture our happiness. She even made my dad smile in pics (people, my father does not smile in pictures, like ever) so in our book, she is so hired for future big moments. We totally recommend her services.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jen A Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your day was absolutely breathtaking and I can't wait to hear from you both again in the future!

Ansley · Married on 03/30/2019

In LOVE with Jen

Jen is amazing in every way. During our engagement shoot she made us feel so comfortable and really took the time to make sure that she captured our personalities through her pictures. During our wedding she blew me away once again! She had such a go with the flow attitude that made it so relaxed and made it feel fun. She did such a good job with making us feel like 'us' throughout the entire night. There wasn't awkward or cheesy posing, all of the pictures are so natural and beautiful.
    I can't even say how many times I have looked through our wedding gallery and I still find myself discovering a new favorite every time. They are so perfectly edited and we can't wait to have them all printed!
    I have gotten countless compliments on Jen's pictures of our big day. She is so kind, professional, hilarious, and a true talent. I cannot thank Jen enough for the beautiful pictures I had the pleasure of having her capture.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Jen A Photography 8
    Jen A Photography 9
    Jen A Photography 10
    Jen A Photography 11

Jana · Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible

Jen was absolutely PHENOMENAL from beginning to end! Our engagement pictures captured us perfectly and our wedding pictures bring tears to my eyes. Jen was personable, professional, and incredible. I plan to use her for EVERY photography need from now on! THANK YOU JEN! I HIGHLY recommend Jen A Photography!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Jen A Photography 12
    Jen A Photography 13
    Jen A Photography 14
    Jen A Photography 15
    Jen A Photography 16

Jana,

Thank you so so SO much! You are so sweet and I can't wait to see you guys again in the future!!

Jen

Sierra · Married on 12/29/2018

She is so much fun and makes you super comfortable!

Jennifer is seriously the best photographer to work with. She is so funny and helps you feel at ease (which is especially important for people like me who feel uncomfy when getting their picture taken). She is super chill and is down to do whatever crazy ideas you can come up! From my senior pictures, to engagement, to boudoir and wedding pictures I am so glad that I went with Jennifer! Nobody could have captured our special day better and we are so grateful!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Jen A Photography 29
  • Samantha

Samantha Taylor · Married on 10/21/2018

Jenny is Amazing!!!

Jenny has done plenty of different shoots for me and each and every time she makes it feel so easy and comfortable!! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Jen A Photography 36
    Jen A Photography 37
    Jen A Photography 38

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

I have used Jen for several occasions over the past few years. High school graduations and Boudoir to name a couple. Her professionalism and ability to make us feel
    comfortable during the shoots was more than I could ask for. She captured all of the small details each and every time. We've never been disappointed with her service, photos nor prices. Photo quality and originality is the best! I recommend her to everyone I know and will continue to utilize her services whenever needed, no matter the occasion.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Arielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further. Jen photographed our wedding and she was absolutely amazing! She has the best prices out there!! Unfortunately our videographer got in a car accident on the way to our wedding and Jen stepped in and offered to tape our ceremony. She was so accommodating and I’ve felt like I’ve known her forever. As our married life goes on and we hopefully add to our family, Jen will forever be the first person we think of to capture all of our special moments. She will not only be our forever photographer, but also our forever friend. Thank you Jen!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2018

I am so glad I picked Jen to be our photographer for our wedding. We absolutely loved our engagement session that was included which made us super excited for our wedding photos. When we got them back we ended up with about 2500 photos and we are in love with every single one of them. For my husbands wedding gift I did a boudoir session with Jen as well and I was so happy with those photos too. And my husband loves them too!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Becky · Married on 04/28/2018

Best decision we made! Jen goes above and beyond. She not only was out photographer, but helped us with so many aspects of our wedding and even kept my nerves down when I needed it. You don't only get a wedding photographer with her, but a wonderful friend. My husband and I can be super awkward sometimes and she made us laugh and feel so comfortable. We love Jen!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Benjamin · Married on 04/21/2018

Such a great photographer. Got every single magical moment of our wedding and then some. Would highly recommend her to everyone needing pictures for wedding and engagements. Will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2017

Jen is my go to photographer for every milestone in my family's life from births and birthdays to maternity and most recently my baby sisters wedding in Jamaica. She is the most chill, flexible and down for anything photographer I have ever met. You never even feel like you are taking pictures. She makes all of it fun and captures everything from the details to the sweet emotions. I have been a client of hers since she first began and will be a lifelong client. She is amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2017

RANDA · Married on 07/15/2017

LOVE Jen! I had her retake our engagement photos because our first set from a different photographer looked too posed, & not natural. they turned out great & I knew I had to have her for our wedding. she flew out to Jamaica with us, didn't charge half of what I had been quoted, and all of the pictures turned out absolutely stunning. she is so fun to work with! I really feel like she captured who we are as a couple and could not be more pleased with how they all turned out!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Michele · Married on 06/29/2017

Awesome photographer! I highly recommend her for your special day ❤️

Sent on 09/13/2017

Tina · Married on 02/17/2017

Don't hesitate to Book Jen A Photography . I was so excited after my first phone conversation with her. I could tell she was organized, responsible and very easy to talk to. I knew once I booked with her that I had no more worries about the photography. We had a blast with her.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jen A Photography's reply:

Thanks Tina!! I had a blast with you and your family as well! I hope to hear from you again in the future! I wish you all the happiness you deserve with your new husband!!

Beth · Married on 11/05/2016

I could not say enough about Jen! From the moment we met her, she was not only our photographer for life, but a part of the family. She's not just a photographer, she is an artist, and a friend. The day of our wedding, it was Jen that held everything together, even while she was taking thousands of pictures. I can honestly say, of all our wedding vendors, Jen is the one that really made our day perfect! We will be using her services for everything, next up is our maternity shoot. We love Jen A Photography.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Erin · Married on 10/31/2014

I have used Jennie many times over the years and absolutely recommend her for any photography need. Her versatility is so impressive, I have used her for everything from business purposes (real estate photography and professional head shots) to personal maternity and party photos and get the most incredible product in the end. She is talented, responsive and professional and I look forward to continuing to have her snap our most precious family memories in the future!

Sent on 02/20/2017