Chasing Lux Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Real moments, real emotions, real memories. If you’re looking for someone to capture the realness of your wedding, I’m all in.

I am a documentary style photographer, all about capturing the raw emotions on your wedding day. I will cry, laugh and dance with you. I am based in East TN but I love to travel for destination weddings and elopements. I will always love a good sunrise session in the mountains, a road trip to someplace new, or getting knee deep in the water for an engagement session in front of a waterfall. When I'm not taking photos, I am sharing craft beers with friends or eating too much queso. So if you're down for loads of fun and adventure, send me an email and lets capture your love story!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Bradee G. Married on 03/12/2022

Macie is perfection!

Macie is everything you want in a photographer! She is so kind, extremely professional, flexible when needed, very responsive, and most of all she is AMAZING at what she does! I put all my trust in her to get the best shots and I was not disappointed. I really didn’t expect to get SO many pictures back but she really captured every moment from start to finish. If you aren’t good with posing or are uncomfortable taking photos, she makes it feel like an effortless experience. She is worth every penny spent and more! You need to book Macie for your wedding!
    Cyrah C. Married on 10/30/2021

Wonderful person

Marcie is the person you would want to hire for you wedding! She captures all the moments you wouldn’t think of. She’s so sweet and so attentive! If I needed help she was there. She made us laugh when we were having our engagement photos taken since we were new. She laughed, cried and truly enjoyed our wedding as if she was a guest. She is the person I’ll always keep in mind when I want to have photos taken!
    Anna O. Married on 10/15/2021

Phenomenal!

We were so happy that we booked Macie for our engagement photos and our wedding! Macie was a great presence to have on the wedding day, and before. As folks who aren’t into PDA, she really made us feel at ease during both photo shoots. She really knows how to bring out genuine emotion in photos. She made it so easy and fun, and we were so happy with the beautiful photos we got from both the engagement and the wedding day. We can’t say enough great things about Macie!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cassady & Codie
    84 photos · 05/25/2019

6615 Brackett Rd Knoxville, TN, 37938
Location of (Chasing Lux Photo)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding