Megan Ellis Photography

Knoxville, TN View map

Let's transcend trends and get back to the heart of wedding photography:

laughter,

happy tears,

moments,

movement,

and the perfectly-imperfect, beautifully-unique day that is yours to cherish for a lifetime.

You have high standards, a timeless aesthetic, and are looking for images that will still look amazing - and not 'meh' - in 40 years. It is important that you find the right photographer to walk with you through the wedding experience.

If you are looking for wedding photography in Knoxville, TN (Key West or anywhere!), you, my new friend, have come to the right place.

Myself and my team of amazing (and super experienced) associates are here to walk you through the process in an engaging and stress-free way, one that leaves you enjoying photos and loving the results even more!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Emily L. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Megan was absolutely amazing. My husband and I planned our wedding from Indiana and we were married in Gatlinburg, TN. Megan helped us tremendously and made us feel so comfortable. I was sold after our first conversation. I was not wrong with my gut feeling because once we met her and she took our wedding photos I knew they were going to be amazing. We received the photos and I could not have been happier. They were so amazing and she caught so many moments that I can look back and remember. We wanted someone to concentrate on candid photos and she did amazing at that. She also did amazing at the posed photos. I would recommend her to anyone!!!
  • Amelia
    Amelia D. Married on 05/23/2021

Wonderful wedding photographer!

Megan was amazing to work with for our wedding! She was very easy to communicate with before the wedding and was even better the day of! I do not have a lot of experience with professional photographers, but she made me feel so at ease and beautiful! I have a large family and she was so organized when it came to getting all the formals done, but she was also very flexible when things changed. The guests said she was very accommodating of their picture requests. Also, she delivered way more pictures than I expected! I highly recommend Megan for your wedding, or any other important time in your life. I will definitely use her again if needed!
    Sierra M. Married on 06/20/2020

Great ideas and so fun to work with!

Megan was amazing! We spoke with her several times before our wedding day so we were all clear on expectations for our wedding photos. We planned our wedding from out of state and she was super helpful in helping us to understand the area better and had great ideas for photo op locations. She was flexible when our venue cancelled on us two weeks before our wedding because of COVID shut down. She recommended venue options and thankfully we were able to find a place. It turned out better than we could imagine and Megan had amazing ideas for our photos there. I love the candid shots she took the most because they really capture the emotions of our big day. We couldn't be happier with our photos and Megan was a joy to work with. All our friends and family said the same!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

52 photos · 05/18/2019
  • Meaghan & Herb
    68 photos · 01/19/2019

Tiffany Hopwood Photography Tiffany Hopwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is a true professional. She is so helpful and easy to communicate with. She works hard to capture a variety of shots and always produces stunning work.

Stacia Morgan Photography Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is a fantastic photographer with a huge heart! Her creative flair allows her to capture your wedding photos like no other. She is over the top awesome!

Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Park & Outdoor Weddings

beautiful photography

Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville, TN, 33040
Location of (Megan Ellis Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding