Amanda May Photos

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Amanda May Photos is a photography business in Knoxville, Tennessee. Amanda fell in love with photography and film in middle school and hasn't put her camera down since. She loves capturing the beauty in you, your venue, your guests, and even in the small details like your centerpieces and bouquets. She works with you to meet all your photography needs.

Amanda plans beautiful portraits using your venue and photo locations and is always ready to snap candids. She can blend in or be in the action, whatever suits your needs. Amanda May Photography offers packages that can be customized and a la carte services. Her packages include at least eight hours of coverage, engagement sessions, high-resolution digital files, print release, and an online gallery. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Slideshow

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Delaney
    Delaney R. Getting married on 12/29/2025

Amanda May Photos

Amanda is the absolute best photographer we could have ever asked for. She played a huge role in making our day go as smoothly as possible. She is incredibly sweet and brings an energy that can't be topped! We are so thankful we found her to photograph our wedding! We plan on using her for all picture needs in the future!

Amanda May Photos's reply:

Sweet Delaney! You have no idea how much these words mean to me! I just adore you guys and both of your families! It was truly an honor to be there and I still cannot get over how STUNNING every single thing was. Wow!! Also, YOUR energy! I wish I had your energy because it's incredible!
  • Lexi
    Lexi H. Married on 10/02/2021

Book her now

Amanda is not only an absolutely incredible photographer, she’s an absolutely incredible human as well! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Amanda shot a little over a year before my wedding and I instantly knew I was going to have her as my photographer. In fact, I chose our venue AND our date based off of her availability! Amanda made me & my husband feel so special and loved on our wedding day and not like just another bride and groom. Being an Amanda May Photos couple is truly a one of a kind experience. We could not have imagined our wedding day without her!

Amanda May Photos's reply:

I literally do not have words for how thankful I am for you and Matt! You genuinely make everyone around you feel so comfortable and loved just by being you. Your friend group is huge & amazing because you guys are amazing. I love so much that I was able to be a part of your day. You are truly one of the very best. Thank you for this, thank you for choosing me, and thank you for making me feel like another part of the friend group. Love you guys to pieces!
    Laurel H. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely amazing

Amazing. That is the best word I can find to describe Amanda May Photos! Her pictures were GORGEOUS! Not only was she incredibly nice and friendly, she has the best talent in taking pictures I’ve ever seen. If you are on fence on who to go with to take your pictures, choose Amanda May Photos. You won’t regret it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Lindsay & Nick
    19 photos · 09/29/2018
  • Matias & Evelyn
    30 photos · 01/01/2016

Elizabeth Claire's -a gathering place Elizabeth Claire's -a gathering place Banquet Halls

If you are looking for up and above... so much attention to details of your magical day... Amanda May if for you!!!

Smith Event Centers Smith Event Centers Banquet Halls

Amanda May Photos is an excellent choice for your wedding photography needs. Her photographs are stunning and we know you will be super glad you hired her for your wedding - contact her today!

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning elegant photography! We love the bohemian vibes and the warmth! Definitely recommend!

2820 Gibbs Dr Knoxville, TN, 37918
Location of (Amanda May Photos)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding