Seattle, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Christopher Gendron Photography

Christopher Gendron Photography offers wedding photography services for couples in the Seattle and surrounding Pacific Northwest area. Chris takes a comfortable and unobtrusive approach to every wedding he shoots. You can relax and enjoy your day knowing all the emotions and details of your wedding are being captured.

Experience

Chris received a degree in civil engineering from the University of Washington and after very quickly realizing he was not passionate about it left the field to find a career he was excited about. Chris had already been an avid landscape/ski photographer in his spare time which filled a creative need he had always possessed. After quiting his job and moving to California for a short time, a friend recommended he photograph weddings. Chris was reluctant at the suggestion but assisted on one and was immediately hooked. He assisted on his first wedding in 2002 and has been specializing in wedding photography ever since. He continues to love the artistic path he took.

Christopher Gendron Photography does not want couples to stress about choosing the right package. Instead, he wants couples to focus on choosing the right photographer. This is why he keeps his package simple yet easily adjustable if necessary. He doesn't want couples to feel like they are being nickel and dimed. Chris wants them to know that they are put first as it is their show, not his. His basic package includes:

• Unlimited time on the wedding day
  • Unlimited images (usually 2000 +)
  • Full size high resolution files
  • Second shooter

Christopher Gendron Photography 6
Christopher Gendron Photography 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris is so gifted and a true professional. We loved his online portfolio, and as soon as we met up with him, we knew we'd found the photographer for our wedding. His responses were prompt and clear, his prices are incredible for the value you get (all day, assistant photog, unlimited locations, look book, rights to all photos), and best of all, the final result was simply stunning. It was everything we wanted. Chris skillfully guided us to beautiful locations and poses so that we would have the perfect wedding memories together.

I want to share another personal story that makes Chris so special. In the run up to the wedding, my dad was becoming increasingly ill with cancer. The date was already locked in on the earliest day we could manage it, and we weren't sure if he would make it. My family came up with the idea of doing a portrait session with just me, my fiance, and my parents. I explained the idea to Chris and he not only drove from Seattle to Milton to make it happen for us, he captured 200+ beautiful shots and turned them around for us in just a couple days -- and he only asked for gas money. This meant so much to me because we were able to get photos of dad "walking me down the aisle" at our special photo shoot. On the day of the wedding, dad escorted me down the aisle in a wheelchair, and we're so happy to have both of these gorgeous sets. Chris was on top of every special moment throughout the day, providing us even more beautifully captured photos to cherish. I can never thank him enough for these priceless gifts.

Chris has my strongest recommendations in every regard.

Christopher Gendron Photography 8
    Christopher Gendron Photography 9
    Christopher Gendron Photography 10
    Christopher Gendron Photography 11
    Christopher Gendron Photography 12
    Christopher Gendron Photography 13
    Christopher Gendron Photography 14

Janie · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I loved working with Chris!! We did our engagement photos and our wedding photos with him. He is so easy going, makes you feel good about yourself, and has an eye for unique and beautiful photos! He was great at communicating through out the whole process. He was professional and fun to be around.

He was super flexible! We lived far away from where he was located but he never had an issue meeting us where we wanted. When we scheduled our engagement session the first time it ended up pouring down rain. He said if we were down to do our session in the rain he would be a trooper with us which I thought was awesome he would get rained on for us. Luckily my husband was not wanting to do pictures in the rain, although they probably would have looked awesome. We ended up having to reschedule for another day that wasn't scheduled to rain. He drove over an hour to meet us but had to drive all the way back home and he was so nice about it, even though I felt super bad. :)

He was very quick with getting pictures edited and back to us in a timely manner. I cannot express how amazing this man is! The day of our wedding he came bright and early to my hotel to take pictures of the girls and I getting ready. He then drove to the venue and continued snapping pictures away. He also had a second photographer which I thought was great for capturing all of our special moments. They did an amazing job! I loved every moment of working with him. If I had to choose a photographer again for whatever reason, I would choose Chris every time! Words cannot express how great he was in every single way! THANK YOU CHRIS for everything you did for us. Literally EVERYTHING.

Christopher Gendron Photography 15

Christopher Gendron Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Seattle Seattle, Washington, WA 98101 See on map