Christopher Gendron Photography Reviews

Christopher Gendron Photography 6
Christopher Gendron Photography 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris is so gifted and a true professional. We loved his online portfolio, and as soon as we met up with him, we knew we'd found the photographer for our wedding. His responses were prompt and clear, his prices are incredible for the value you get (all day, assistant photog, unlimited locations, look book, rights to all photos), and best of all, the final result was simply stunning. It was everything we wanted. Chris skillfully guided us to beautiful locations and poses so that we would have the perfect wedding memories together.

I want to share another personal story that makes Chris so special. In the run up to the wedding, my dad was becoming increasingly ill with cancer. The date was already locked in on the earliest day we could manage it, and we weren't sure if he would make it. My family came up with the idea of doing a portrait session with just me, my fiance, and my parents. I explained the idea to Chris and he not only drove from Seattle to Milton to make it happen for us, he captured 200+ beautiful shots and turned them around for us in just a couple days -- and he only asked for gas money. This meant so much to me because we were able to get photos of dad "walking me down the aisle" at our special photo shoot. On the day of the wedding, dad escorted me down the aisle in a wheelchair, and we're so happy to have both of these gorgeous sets. Chris was on top of every special moment throughout the day, providing us even more beautifully captured photos to cherish. I can never thank him enough for these priceless gifts.

Chris has my strongest recommendations in every regard.

Christopher Gendron Photography 8
    Christopher Gendron Photography 13
    Christopher Gendron Photography 14
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 09/02/2018

Very professional & great eye for the perfect shot

We were very pleased with Chris' work for our engagement and wedding photography. He really helped direct the shots and organize the group shoots. It was also great to do the engagement shoot before and understand how he works. We knew going into the wedding we would be happy with his work! We also never felt pressured for time & that was nice that he doesn't nickel and dime you like other photographers & we got all of the photos he took too.

Christopher Gendron Photography 15
    Christopher Gendron Photography 16
    Christopher Gendron Photography 17

Janie · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I loved working with Chris!! We did our engagement photos and our wedding photos with him. He is so easy going, makes you feel good about yourself, and has an eye for unique and beautiful photos! He was great at communicating through out the whole process. He was professional and fun to be around.

He was super flexible! We lived far away from where he was located but he never had an issue meeting us where we wanted. When we scheduled our engagement session the first time it ended up pouring down rain. He said if we were down to do our session in the rain he would be a trooper with us which I thought was awesome he would get rained on for us. Luckily my husband was not wanting to do pictures in the rain, although they probably would have looked awesome. We ended up having to reschedule for another day that wasn't scheduled to rain. He drove over an hour to meet us but had to drive all the way back home and he was so nice about it, even though I felt super bad. :)

He was very quick with getting pictures edited and back to us in a timely manner. I cannot express how amazing this man is! The day of our wedding he came bright and early to my hotel to take pictures of the girls and I getting ready. He then drove to the venue and continued snapping pictures away. He also had a second photographer which I thought was great for capturing all of our special moments. They did an amazing job! I loved every moment of working with him. If I had to choose a photographer again for whatever reason, I would choose Chris every time! Words cannot express how great he was in every single way! THANK YOU CHRIS for everything you did for us. Literally EVERYTHING.

Christopher Gendron Photography 18

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

We had the most incredible experience with Chris as our photographer! He made it easy on us by suggesting poses that were very natural in expertly selected scenic locations. The candid ones are the best. The photos turned out to be so much more than we could have ever anticipated, and we are so thankful! Cannot reccommend him enough!

Christopher Gendron Photography 19

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

He was willing to trudge through water, work in all weather and temperatures, travel long distances, and stay as late as we wanted. He was good at wrangling the kids for the pictures, he was easygoing, and he had lots of great suggestions and tips for good photos. He even has experience with night photography. 100/100 would hire again!

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

I can't say enough great this about Chris! From the moment I contacted him, he responded promptly and was flexible when deciding on a meeting time and place. My husband and I met with a couple photographers before Chris, but we knew right when we met him that we wanted to hire him. He came to the meeting extremely prepared with his pricing, photo examples, photo books, and answered questions honestly and completely. He also had a great energy and we could sense his passion for his work. Chris met with us again to go over a timeline and gave us many pointers on ensuring a smooth wedding day. On the wedding day, Chris arrived to our venue early and efficiently captured all the pre-wedding photos of the dress, rings, etc. His second photographer, Hannah, took pictures with the bride and bridesmaids. She was wonderful and captured all the photos that I envisioned! During the first look and wedding party photos, Chris did such a great job of getting amazing shots while letting my husband and I enjoy each moment. We brought him to our photo locations without any ideas of poses and exact spots that we wanted to take pictures, but he was able to use his creativity to capture so many wonderful photos that I wouldn't have ever imagined. He also went above and beyond and climbed a tree to capture photos! During the whole time, Chris exuded so much passion and joy for his work, which made it so enjoyable and comfortable to be photographed by him. He shared several photos less than two weeks after our wedding day, which are amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest! I highly recommend Chris! He is WONDERFUL!

Christopher Gendron Photography 20
    Christopher Gendron Photography 21
    Christopher Gendron Photography 22
    Christopher Gendron Photography 23

Kellen · Married on 07/07/2018

Chris (and his partner Robyn) did an amazing job at our wedding this year! Chris showed up right on time and shot photos the entire time. He was extremely responsive to emails and calls, and when we met up in person to discuss what we wanted we found that we were completely aligned with what we wanted from a photographer. He was flexible and very straightforward with our requests and budget and gave us a lot of good tips, even before we hired him. We booked Chris about a year in advance and even with long gaps between meetings everything went smoothly.

During the day of the wedding Chris kept us entertained throughout all the photos, helping even the grouchiest groomsman smile in the middle of a scorching hot day. The pictures came out great and he got everything we asked for and more. Chris' work during what was a stressful day for us kept us going and turned out to be the best decision we made during the planning process.

Meagan · Married on 07/06/2018

ALL THE HEART EYES for Christopher Gendron and his rad photography skills! I am absolutely blown away by these pictures... we were attempting to narrow all of the pictures down, but ended up loving pretty much ALL of them!!

You can check them out here:

Website: https://gendronphoto.shootproof.com/gallery/7038798/
    Email: yours
    Password: meaganmatt

You can check them all out from there! I hope you all enjoy them as much as we have.

SERIOUSLY: If you are in the market for a wedding or family photographer, I cannot recommend Chris enough. He is incredibly personable, up for ANYTHING, and he has the most creative eye for finding one-of-a-kind shots to help capture those fleeting moments that you wish could last a timetime.... in a photo that CAN. Truly amazing.

Christopher Gendron Photography 24
    Christopher Gendron Photography 30
    Christopher Gendron Photography 31
    Christopher Gendron Photography 32

Tori · Married on 06/30/2018

Wish we could give 6 stars! We were SO happy that we had Chris as our photographer! He was very flexible, was there for the whole day, went with us to an off-site location for our first look, is incredibly creative, and took tons of fantastic photos! We love that we got all the photos that he took, not just a selection of them. Highly recommend!!

Christopher Gendron Photography 33
    Christopher Gendron Photography 34
    Christopher Gendron Photography 35
    Christopher Gendron Photography 36

Andi · Married on 05/26/2018

Words can’t describe how much I love this man. I’m literally getting teary-eyed as I’m thinking about what Chris did for me. I only truly cared about two things for my wedding and one of them was the photos. From the moment I started working with him, I trusted him and everything was so easy. I am not a planner so his years of experience and wisdom helped me get the day of timeline locked down. It was stress-free working with him the day of the wedding. He captured everything we had discussed and more. His creativity shined through with each picture and I couldn’t be happier with the product I received. He is worth every penny and I would refer him to anyone I know. Thank you so much Chris!

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I are so glad we went with Chris for our wedding photography! He is so creative and talented and we are so incredibly happy with the way our pictures turned out! He captured everything (and more!) that we wanted on our wedding day, and gave us the whole day! We would highly recommend Chris to anyone in need of an awesome photographer!

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

Having Chris as our wedding photographer exceeded all our expectations. We just got our wedding photos back and they are so beautiful! In addition, he was a useful person to have around during the wedding to show us how to pin on a boutonniere and sign a wedding license, etc. He was notably good at keeping large groups of (drinking, if not drunk) people on track for the family photos. He also offered us an engagement photo shoot where he showed exceptional stamina, taking our pictures for hours in the woods until we were completely satisfied (exhausted). This is the guy you are looking for, and his rates are better than several other photographers we shopped in the Seattle area. Just look at the pics!

Christopher Gendron Photography 37
    Christopher Gendron Photography 38
    Christopher Gendron Photography 39

Brian · Married on 01/14/2018

Extremely professional and outgoing, he is the whole package. He's comes in with a plan and is also spontaneous and goes with the flow. Would love to use him again!

Elisabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Chris is and how grateful We are to have received his recommendation by a former coworker of mine. He and Lacey captured the most beautiful (small and big) moments of every aspect of our big day. In less than 10 days we received our beautiful photos from Chris, and we could not be happier with how they turned out. He is AMAZING, so easy to communicate with and knows exactly how to pose you and prep you if you aren’t great at taking pictures (like us!). Thank you SO much!

Christopher Gendron Photography 40
  • User7368435 · 1+ year ago

What can we say about Chris other than he is incredible at what he does. I met with a few photographers leading up to the wedding, but he was the only one who came completely prepared and seemed truly excited about his work. We did an engagement shoot with him and it was a really great way to get to know him better, and his style – he is VERY good at making the two of us, who can be awkward in front of a camera, very at ease and got some incredible shots. Throughout the lead-up to the wedding day, he was probably the most responsive vendor we had, always patient with questions that came up or changes in schedules. But, the most important part, the day of – he and his assistant were truly amazing. They were everywhere throughout the entire day, but you would hardly even know they were there! They captured every moment from start to finish in such a beautiful way, and we couldn’t be more grateful. These are pictures we are going to look back on for the rest of our lives, and they perfectly capture our day. Not only was he great on day-of, but he turned around pictures SO quickly! My husband and I have said many times that we think the best decision we made while wedding planning was choosing Chris, so we couldn’t recommend him highly enough.

Christopher Gendron Photography 41
    Christopher Gendron Photography 46
    Christopher Gendron Photography 47
    Christopher Gendron Photography 48

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot recommend Chris enough! From our very first meeting I knew we made the right choice. His knowledge and experience was a huge help in planning our wedding day and he had some great suggestions for some absolutely gorgeous locations for our photos. He went above and beyond to get some truly amazing photos. We never felt rushed because he gives you unlimited time (most other photographers have a 5-6 hour time limit) and he was willing to go to other locations to make sure we could get every photo we wanted. Chris and his assistant were constantly taking pictures and were able to beautifully capture every moment. We received our photos very quickly and they are honestly all amazing! We had a fantastic experience and I would absolutely highly recommend him!

Stacy · Married on 09/01/2017

My cousin referred us to Chris when we were searching for a wedding photographer. After our first meeting, we didn't even want to meet with anyone else, even though he advised that we should look around before making a decision. Chris is down-to-earth, friendly, professional, and so talented. His communication was thorough and he was always timely in his response.

He spent almost 2 hours with us at Discovery Park making the hike down to the beach, and letting us make the decision of when we were ready to be done with the engagement session. He made us feel comfortable when we were incredibly awkward getting used to taking photos like that. On the day of the wedding, Chris arrived at 9:45am at my parents' house for our Chinese Tea Ceremony, making a good amount of conversation as we were getting ready and shooting photos along the way. He also made the best use of time as we arrived at the ceremony/reception venue, getting photos of the dress and rings while we were getting things set up. He and his second photographer made great use of time throughout the night all the way until 11pm closing time, and we were so happy with the outcome of our photos. We were also impressed by such quick turnaround time in getting both our engagement and wedding photos back. We would highly recommend hiring Chris for your photography needs.

Haley · Married on 08/19/2017

The only problem with Christopher Gendron Photography is figuring out which photos you like the best because they're all amazing! Not only are the photos great, Chris himself was very flexible throughout the entire process of engagement photos (and having to reschedule several times due to weather) up through the day of the wedding. He is a great resource of knowledge when planning the wedding day timeline to ensure you are left with every photo you desire. We are thrilled with our photos and so happy with Chris and his beautiful work. He was able to see beauty in and around old barns at the farm where we were married and truly captured everything about the day and made it even more beautiful in the photos. We highly recommend Christopher Gendron Photography! Thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris was amazing!! We picked our wedding date based on his availavility and I was not disappointed. Our photos are incredibly beautiful and Chris was easy going, professional, and in general awesome. My husband and I were not the most enthusiastic or dedicated wedding planners and Chris had great suggestions and instructions for us (and probably patience ha!). Communication was great, he was timely and kept to the schedule, put us at ease etc etc. We also had our engagement photos done by Chris which were also beautiful and really good practice. I'd highly recommend that package. Chris's assistant was also wonderful. Our guests liked her a lot.
    We received our photos quickly. Out of the thousands of photos he took I probably didn't like a handful of them, and I'm not usually great at posing for photos....so I was impressed. They were truly beautiful. Also he tolerated our ridiculous "have the dog in the wedding and half the photos" request so what more can I say! ;)

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

Our experience with Chris was amazing! My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding and engagement photos. During both the engagement session and the day of the wedding, Chris made sure to cover all the pictures we wanted and brought plenty of his own ideas. His calm demeanor, attention to detail, and professionalism created an environment ideal for natural looking pictures. He is very familiar with many local venues, and, during our first meeting, discussed pros and cons to the venues we were considering from a photography standpoint. Throughout the ceremony and reception, our guests remarked how unobtrusive Chris was, but also noted he seemed to be capturing everything going on. The hard work he and his assistant put in resulted in wonderful photos of not only the bride and groom, but all the wedding guests as well.

David · Married on 06/10/2017

We had such a great experience with Chris Gendron as our photographer! He was extremely responsive and professional, and his pictures turned out absolutely amazing. He really exceeded expectations on all fronts - we could not be any happier with our choice. We can't recommend Chris Gendron enough!!!

• O

Olga · Married on 04/28/2017

The most difficult task for us was to find a good photographer. We were so lucky to have Chris.
    He was very professional and experienced. He responded to our emails quickly and worked with us to plan out the day. He was also very helpful with the day timeline. He provided invaluable advice as to timing, explaining how much time was needed for different types of pictures. I’m happy that I listened to his advice because it really made the whole day smooth and just perfect.
    On the day of the wedding he came to the venue early and found the best place for our first look and family photos. He was able to capture our wedding day and highlight all the right moments.
    We got our photos very fast and couldn’t be happier with them, they were phenomenal! He and his assistant were able to capture such amazing footage that I did not know was possible.
    Chris has made our memorable day last forever with the images he captured!!

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Chris was an exceptional photographer to work with this past summer for our wedding. He is beyond professional and personable which made it so easy to have him photograph our wedding. He listened to everything I wanted for in our pictures and created something even better than I had imagined. His artistic perspective gave many of our photos a unique look and he also captured the traditional photos I had wanted. During the wedding and reception itself, Chris and his assistant did a wonderful job of staying hidden, yet somehow took photos of things I did even know were going on. I have received all of my photos in a book with our photo on the cover, a thumb drive to save them on computers, and access online to share with family and friends. On top of his beautiful pictures, he also knows that many people have budgets to stick to. He had packages for a great price compared to other vendors who don't offer half of what Chris can give. I highly recommend Chris for any photographs you are looking to have taken because I could not be happier with his work! Thanks Chris!

K · Married on 09/24/2016

Booking Chris as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. From our first meeting, Chris's down to earth and professional energy put us at ease, and we loved that we would have full rights to all of our photos. We also really appreciated that he was willing to travel to Whidbey Island for our wedding with only the ferry cost as an additional fee (other photographers we'd considered wanted to charge us a large travel fee).

We had been advised early in our wedding planning to select a photographer carefully, because having great photos of the best day of your life is invaluable. We want to reiterate that advice for other couples, because it's so true! Your wedding day will fly by so fast, and when you're so "in the moment," it's hard to fully take in everything that's happening around you. Thanks to Chris, every special moment was captured perfectly, and now we have literally thousands of amazing photos to help us remember and celebrate our big day.

We are so glad we hired Chris and wholeheartedly recommend him to other couples! Thank you so much, Chris!