46 Reviews for Christopher Gendron Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
46 Christopher Gendron Photography Reviews

We had the most incredible experience with Chris as our photographer! He made it easy on us by suggesting poses that were very natural in expertly selected scenic locations. The candid ones are the best. The photos turned out to be so much more than we could have ever anticipated, and we are so thankful! Cannot reccommend him enough!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

He was willing to trudge through water, work in all weather and temperatures, travel long distances, and stay as late as we wanted. He was good at wrangling the kids for the pictures, he was easygoing, and he had lots of great suggestions and tips for good photos. He even has experience with night photography. 100/100 would hire again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Proofs

I can't say enough great this about Chris! From the moment I contacted him, he responded promptly and was flexible when deciding on a meeting time and place. My husband and I met with a couple photographers before Chris, but we knew right when we met him that we wanted to hire him. He came to the meeting extremely prepared with his pricing, photo examples, photo books, and answered questions honestly and completely. He also had a great energy and we could sense his passion for his work. Chris met with us again to go over a timeline and gave us many pointers on ensuring a smooth wedding day. On the wedding day, Chris arrived to our venue early and efficiently captured all the pre-wedding photos of the dress, rings, etc. His second photographer, Hannah, took pictures with the bride and bridesmaids. She was wonderful and captured all the photos that I envisioned! During the first look and wedding party photos, Chris did such a great job of getting amazing shots while letting my husband and I enjoy each moment. We brought him to our photo locations without any ideas of poses and exact spots that we wanted to take pictures, but he was able to use his creativity to capture so many wonderful photos that I wouldn't have ever imagined. He also went above and beyond and climbed a tree to capture photos! During the whole time, Chris exuded so much passion and joy for his work, which made it so enjoyable and comfortable to be photographed by him. He shared several photos less than two weeks after our wedding day, which are amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest! I highly recommend Chris! He is WONDERFUL!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris (and his partner Robyn) did an amazing job at our wedding this year! Chris showed up right on time and shot photos the entire time. He was extremely responsive to emails and calls, and when we met up in person to discuss what we wanted we found that we were completely aligned with what we wanted from a photographer. He was flexible and very straightforward with our requests and budget and gave us a lot of good tips, even before we hired him. We booked Chris about a year in advance and even with long gaps between meetings everything went smoothly.

During the day of the wedding Chris kept us entertained throughout all the photos, helping even the grouchiest groomsman smile in the middle of a scorching hot day. The pictures came out great and he got everything we asked for and more. Chris' work during what was a stressful day for us kept us going and turned out to be the best decision we made during the planning process.

Profile Picture Kellen, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ALL THE HEART EYES for Christopher Gendron and his rad photography skills! I am absolutely blown away by these pictures... we were attempting to narrow all of the pictures down, but ended up loving pretty much ALL of them!!

You can check them out here:

Website: https://gendronphoto.shootproof.com/gallery/7038798/
Email: yours
Password: meaganmatt

You can check them all out from there! I hope you all enjoy them as much as we have.

SERIOUSLY: If you are in the market for a wedding or family photographer, I cannot recommend Chris enough. He is incredibly personable, up for ANYTHING, and he has the most creative eye for finding one-of-a-kind shots to help capture those fleeting moments that you wish could last a timetime.... in a photo that CAN. Truly amazing.

Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Fur Baby Shot 😍
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Our goofy bridal party
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - My girls!
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Our Flower Girl Gang
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - We clean up alright!
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Candid swing shots!
Photos
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Gorgeous venue!
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - Our family
Photo for Christopher Gendron Photography Review - The calm before the storm!
Profile Picture Meagan, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Wish we could give 6 stars! We were SO happy that we had Chris as our photographer! He was very flexible, was there for the whole day, went with us to an off-site location for our first look, is incredibly creative, and took tons of fantastic photos! We love that we got all the photos that he took, not just a selection of them. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Tori, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words can’t describe how much I love this man. I’m literally getting teary-eyed as I’m thinking about what Chris did for me. I only truly cared about two things for my wedding and one of them was the photos. From the moment I started working with him, I trusted him and everything was so easy. I am not a planner so his years of experience and wisdom helped me get the day of timeline locked down. It was stress-free working with him the day of the wedding. He captured everything we had discussed and more. His creativity shined through with each picture and I couldn’t be happier with the product I received. He is worth every penny and I would refer him to anyone I know. Thank you so much Chris!

Profile Picture Andi, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so glad we went with Chris for our wedding photography! He is so creative and talented and we are so incredibly happy with the way our pictures turned out! He captured everything (and more!) that we wanted on our wedding day, and gave us the whole day! We would highly recommend Chris to anyone in need of an awesome photographer!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Having Chris as our wedding photographer exceeded all our expectations. We just got our wedding photos back and they are so beautiful! In addition, he was a useful person to have around during the wedding to show us how to pin on a boutonniere and sign a wedding license, etc. He was notably good at keeping large groups of (drinking, if not drunk) people on track for the family photos. He also offered us an engagement photo shoot where he showed exceptional stamina, taking our pictures for hours in the woods until we were completely satisfied (exhausted). This is the guy you are looking for, and his rates are better than several other photographers we shopped in the Seattle area. Just look at the pics!

Profile Picture Alex, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Extremely professional and outgoing, he is the whole package. He's comes in with a plan and is also spontaneous and goes with the flow. Would love to use him again!

Profile Picture Brian, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Chris is and how grateful We are to have received his recommendation by a former coworker of mine. He and Lacey captured the most beautiful (small and big) moments of every aspect of our big day. In less than 10 days we received our beautiful photos from Chris, and we could not be happier with how they turned out. He is AMAZING, so easy to communicate with and knows exactly how to pose you and prep you if you aren’t great at taking pictures (like us!). Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can we say about Chris other than he is incredible at what he does. I met with a few photographers leading up to the wedding, but he was the only one who came completely prepared and seemed truly excited about his work. We did an engagement shoot with him and it was a really great way to get to know him better, and his style – he is VERY good at making the two of us, who can be awkward in front of a camera, very at ease and got some incredible shots. Throughout the lead-up to the wedding day, he was probably the most responsive vendor we had, always patient with questions that came up or changes in schedules. But, the most important part, the day of – he and his assistant were truly amazing. They were everywhere throughout the entire day, but you would hardly even know they were there! They captured every moment from start to finish in such a beautiful way, and we couldn’t be more grateful. These are pictures we are going to look back on for the rest of our lives, and they perfectly capture our day. Not only was he great on day-of, but he turned around pictures SO quickly! My husband and I have said many times that we think the best decision we made while wedding planning was choosing Chris, so we couldn’t recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture User7368435, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I cannot recommend Chris enough! From our very first meeting I knew we made the right choice. His knowledge and experience was a huge help in planning our wedding day and he had some great suggestions for some absolutely gorgeous locations for our photos. He went above and beyond to get some truly amazing photos. We never felt rushed because he gives you unlimited time (most other photographers have a 5-6 hour time limit) and he was willing to go to other locations to make sure we could get every photo we wanted. Chris and his assistant were constantly taking pictures and were able to beautifully capture every moment. We received our photos very quickly and they are honestly all amazing! We had a fantastic experience and I would absolutely highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My cousin referred us to Chris when we were searching for a wedding photographer. After our first meeting, we didn't even want to meet with anyone else, even though he advised that we should look around before making a decision. Chris is down-to-earth, friendly, professional, and so talented. His communication was thorough and he was always timely in his response.

He spent almost 2 hours with us at Discovery Park making the hike down to the beach, and letting us make the decision of when we were ready to be done with the engagement session. He made us feel comfortable when we were incredibly awkward getting used to taking photos like that. On the day of the wedding, Chris arrived at 9:45am at my parents' house for our Chinese Tea Ceremony, making a good amount of conversation as we were getting ready and shooting photos along the way. He also made the best use of time as we arrived at the ceremony/reception venue, getting photos of the dress and rings while we were getting things set up. He and his second photographer made great use of time throughout the night all the way until 11pm closing time, and we were so happy with the outcome of our photos. We were also impressed by such quick turnaround time in getting both our engagement and wedding photos back. We would highly recommend hiring Chris for your photography needs.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The only problem with Christopher Gendron Photography is figuring out which photos you like the best because they're all amazing! Not only are the photos great, Chris himself was very flexible throughout the entire process of engagement photos (and having to reschedule several times due to weather) up through the day of the wedding. He is a great resource of knowledge when planning the wedding day timeline to ensure you are left with every photo you desire. We are thrilled with our photos and so happy with Chris and his beautiful work. He was able to see beauty in and around old barns at the farm where we were married and truly captured everything about the day and made it even more beautiful in the photos. We highly recommend Christopher Gendron Photography! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was amazing!! We picked our wedding date based on his availavility and I was not disappointed. Our photos are incredibly beautiful and Chris was easy going, professional, and in general awesome. My husband and I were not the most enthusiastic or dedicated wedding planners and Chris had great suggestions and instructions for us (and probably patience ha!). Communication was great, he was timely and kept to the schedule, put us at ease etc etc. We also had our engagement photos done by Chris which were also beautiful and really good practice. I'd highly recommend that package. Chris's assistant was also wonderful. Our guests liked her a lot.
We received our photos quickly. Out of the thousands of photos he took I probably didn't like a handful of them, and I'm not usually great at posing for photos....so I was impressed. They were truly beautiful. Also he tolerated our ridiculous "have the dog in the wedding and half the photos" request so what more can I say! ;)

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Our experience with Chris was amazing! My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding and engagement photos. During both the engagement session and the day of the wedding, Chris made sure to cover all the pictures we wanted and brought plenty of his own ideas. His calm demeanor, attention to detail, and professionalism created an environment ideal for natural looking pictures. He is very familiar with many local venues, and, during our first meeting, discussed pros and cons to the venues we were considering from a photography standpoint. Throughout the ceremony and reception, our guests remarked how unobtrusive Chris was, but also noted he seemed to be capturing everything going on. The hard work he and his assistant put in resulted in wonderful photos of not only the bride and groom, but all the wedding guests as well.

Profile Picture Teresa , 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience with Chris Gendron as our photographer! He was extremely responsive and professional, and his pictures turned out absolutely amazing. He really exceeded expectations on all fronts - we could not be any happier with our choice. We can't recommend Chris Gendron enough!!!

Profile Picture David, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

The most difficult task for us was to find a good photographer. We were so lucky to have Chris.
He was very professional and experienced. He responded to our emails quickly and worked with us to plan out the day. He was also very helpful with the day timeline. He provided invaluable advice as to timing, explaining how much time was needed for different types of pictures. I’m happy that I listened to his advice because it really made the whole day smooth and just perfect.
On the day of the wedding he came to the venue early and found the best place for our first look and family photos. He was able to capture our wedding day and highlight all the right moments.
We got our photos very fast and couldn’t be happier with them, they were phenomenal! He and his assistant were able to capture such amazing footage that I did not know was possible.
Chris has made our memorable day last forever with the images he captured!!

Profile Picture Olga, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Chris was an exceptional photographer to work with this past summer for our wedding. He is beyond professional and personable which made it so easy to have him photograph our wedding. He listened to everything I wanted for in our pictures and created something even better than I had imagined. His artistic perspective gave many of our photos a unique look and he also captured the traditional photos I had wanted. During the wedding and reception itself, Chris and his assistant did a wonderful job of staying hidden, yet somehow took photos of things I did even know were going on. I have received all of my photos in a book with our photo on the cover, a thumb drive to save them on computers, and access online to share with family and friends. On top of his beautiful pictures, he also knows that many people have budgets to stick to. He had packages for a great price compared to other vendors who don't offer half of what Chris can give. I highly recommend Chris for any photographs you are looking to have taken because I could not be happier with his work! Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Chris as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. From our first meeting, Chris's down to earth and professional energy put us at ease, and we loved that we would have full rights to all of our photos. We also really appreciated that he was willing to travel to Whidbey Island for our wedding with only the ferry cost as an additional fee (other photographers we'd considered wanted to charge us a large travel fee).

We had been advised early in our wedding planning to select a photographer carefully, because having great photos of the best day of your life is invaluable. We want to reiterate that advice for other couples, because it's so true! Your wedding day will fly by so fast, and when you're so "in the moment," it's hard to fully take in everything that's happening around you. Thanks to Chris, every special moment was captured perfectly, and now we have literally thousands of amazing photos to help us remember and celebrate our big day.

We are so glad we hired Chris and wholeheartedly recommend him to other couples! Thank you so much, Chris!

Profile Picture K, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Chris was an amazing photographer. We knew right away after our first meeting that he was the photographer for us, it helped that he used to be an engineer and my husband is an engineer as well. We felt so relaxed when he took our engagement photos. He made sure we acted like ourselves and it showed in the photos. We ended up with so many engagement photos we were able to use a bunch of them in an album as our guest book. We got Chris and his assistant the entire wedding day. They both fit in so well with our friends everyone was laughing and being silly. He got the photos back to us so quickly and they look amazing. I can't believe two people were able to so perfectly capture our day. I high recommend Chris as a photographer.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We were so lucky to have found Chris! he was super chill, made us feel comfortable. He was very professional and got to know us as he took the pictures and started bringing out our little habits and used them in the pictures. That was just for the engament photos the wedding ones were out of this world amazing! He captured the most amazing moments of that day. As most people who have been in a wedding it's hard to see all those moments because you're so busy talking and greeting guests, so it was nice to be able to look back at them and laugh and even get emotional. We will defiantly want him to capture other moments to come like kids! Thank you so much Chris!

Profile Picture Yashira, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My personal & professional background is in the arts & design, so a photographer was my second most important decision of the wedding after the venue, and yes, before the dress. (A good photographer makes you look good!) Chris was recommended to me by my friend who used his services at her wedding. Chris & I met in person about 10 months before my wedding to talk shop and I got a good vibe from him. I always go with that. And his policies and price point matched what I wanted.
He was easy to get along with and contact, and professional in his communication throughout the whole process. On the day of, he guided us through all our poses/shots at our first look. Him & his assistant then got to the venue before us and covered literally everything. One of the most impressive thing that I and my guests noticed was that they were practically invisible. Super ninja like! My husband & I got back SO MANY photos 2 weeks post wedding and we didn't even know most of them were taken. The photos are top quality and we look amazing in them. Best investment of the wedding!! Highly recommended! A+

Profile Picture User5522875, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews