Orlando, FL 32829 Map · Phone number

About Orlando Wedding Team

Our company is a full-service, dynamic wedding team. We specialize in the TEAM effort, TEAM relationship, and TEAM priorities. We have a skilled professional to fit all your event needs!

team/noun/: individuals who interact dynamically to achieve a common purpose and goal.
www.orlandoweddingteam.com

We are experienced event planners with countless events created and completed. With direct experience with high-end clients as well as clients with a plethora of budget needs. We are highly dedicated to the craft of organizing exqusite events. We are particularly interested in gaining and maintaining a firm, trustworthy relationship with clients and vendors throughout the country. Always interested in meeting new and exciting professionals

• With This Ring...Wedding Events
08e3e5c99bb9a149 1251747322207 BattistoneLothamer0094
BattistoneLothamer0094

21 Reviews for Orlando Wedding Team

melissa · Married on 12/29/2017

The team as super helpful and very professional. Allison was a pleasure to work with and made the day go easily.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Brandy · Married on 05/14/2011

OWT was worth EVERY penny! I was skeptical at first because I am pretty good at planning events myself and I didn't want to pay someone to do something I could do myself. However, it was well worth the money to have the guidance and expertise of Allison and the OWT. They helped me find vendors when needed but most of all helped me stay on schedule and budget. I also received discounts from some vendors through the OWT so the money spent to use their service was made up for in vendor savings. I can truly say that Allison was a key part in making our wedding day the best day of our lives. I trusted her fully and knew she would take care of everything for me. She went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed and I hope that many other Wedding Planner skeptics will read this and believe me when I say it is so worth the extra expense at the beginning and you will save overall by using vendors OWT works with. I am actually sad my daily emails will Allison are no longer needed-lol. The wedding planning is over but I hope my experience will help all you future brides :o)
    Good luck, Brandy

Sent on 05/27/2011

Allison · Married on 01/15/2011

The ladies of OWT were extremely helpful with the planning process up to the day-of the event.
    It was great to have so much experience and guidance surrounding us!

Sent on 10/25/2011

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Ready to take your vision for your wedding to the next level? Trust Orlando Wedding Team – every event is spectacular!

• GET LIT Productions
    GET LIT Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Orlando Wedding Team has a great team of wedding planners. They are all very meticulous and very skilled at what they do. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to use OWT! They are an A+++ in my book!!!

• Weddings by Carly Ane's
    Weddings by Carly Ane's Wedding Florists

Fantastic team of coordinators!

• Orlando, 32829 See on map