Orchid Island Events

Wilmington, NC View map
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

Welcome to the southeastern coast of North Carolina! If you are looking to plan the perfect Carolina affair, the Orchid Island Events team is here to assist in your making memories to last a life time.

Whether you are looking for a warm, sandy, beach front ceremony, cocktails at sunset on the historic Cape Fear River or a reception with a lighthouse view. Orchid Island Events is a team of North Carolina natives that have a deep love and knowledge of the area, what it has to offer and how it can be the ideal setting for your day. We build a solid relationship and come along side you to assist in creating or managing a event you will savor for a lifetime.

From full planning and design to partial planning and design to managing the plans you have set forth, we thrive on attention to detail to create your ideal wedding space and smooth flow. We look forward to speaking with you about your event because we truly believe, "Life is an EVENT."

Weddings. Destination Weddings. Bridal Showers. Anniversary Parties. Rehearsal Dinners. Perfect Proposals.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Christina Married on 05/12/2018
    Brittany and Alicia are absolutely amazing at everything they do! I couldn’t have asked for better people to be such an important part of my special day. They made all my dreams come true! ❤️
    Ashley Married on 09/16/2017
    I seriously could not ask for more from Brittany and her team! I had no experience with coordinators prior to planning my wedding, and had no idea what to expect - but Brittany became so much more than a wedding vendor - I truly trusted her with my entire day! She was very flexible and stayed in contact throughout the entire process, making sure I was on track and giving me suggestions and/or assistance when I needed it. We had a slight scare with thinking that we would have a hurricane potentially impact our wedding, and Brittany stayed in contact and kept me calm and updated throughout the whole ordeal (thankfully, crisis averted, but we had a plan in case). I cannot recommend Brittany enough - I'm already having withdrawals! You and your most special day are in the perfect hands with her!

Orchid Island Events's reply:

We LOVED being a part of your day!! Thank you for your trust and let's get to planning that 1 yr vow renewal ;)
    Mary Married on 08/04/2017
    The downside to the wedding was knowing we wouldn't get to see Brittany any more. Simply the best. Smart, funny, experienced, knowledgeable, caring, decisive, she's exactly what a wedding coordinator should be. So easy to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Brittany and her team have been long time favorites of ours. We've done lots of weddings together over the years and she always amazes us!

High Performance Lighting & Power High Performance Lighting & Power Wedding Decor & Lighting

We enjoy working with Brittany and her girls. Always a pleasure!

Alison's Cakery Alison's Cakery Wedding Cakes

We love working with Orchid Island Events. When they are listed as the planner for an event, we know it will go smooth and have everything in place.

Wilmington, 28409
9104319770
Location of (Orchid Island Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding