Sneads Ferry, Sneads Ferry, NC 28460 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC is a full-service event planning and design company based in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. Since 2010, this family-owned business has been helping couples create treasured wedding memories. The team at Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC loves new beginnings, and they care about every detail. They’re here to make sure you get to sit back and enjoy the day you’ve been dreaming of.

Divine Inspirations plans elopements, wedding ceremonies, civil ceremonies, religious weddings, military weddings, rehearsal dinners and receptions. They can accommodate a wide range of styles, from rustic boho to true elegance. The team serves Sneads Ferry, Camp leJeune and Wilmington. Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events 5
Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events 6
Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events 7

Jenna · Married on 07/27/2019

Hiring Cherish was the best money I spent on my wedding

Stop what you are doing and hire Cherish. Literally, stop what you are doing and click on Cherish’s page, read her contract, sign it, and hire her.
    Cherish was the most important piece of my wedding. Everything else could have been planned differently but I believe my wedding would not have been as nice as I wanted it to be if I had not hired Cherish. We hired Cherish originally as a “Wedding Day Director”, so my parents could enjoy our wedding rather than being worried about taking care of all the things that come along with a wedding day, and it was only a little bit more to hire her to help us plan our wedding as well, so we decided to do that.
    From the beginning, Cherish made me feel so comfortable. I was in high anxiety mode when I started to plan my wedding and realized how many pieces there were to put together. After we met Cherish, my fiancé noticed how calm meeting with her made me, and hired her then and there. Before we hired Cherish, I was so worried about all of the little things I had to think about, to the point that it was eight months until our wedding and I literally could not sleep at night worrying about everything. After we hired Cherish and made our problems her problems, my anxiety melted away and we were able to really enjoy planning and participating in our wedding without being overwhelmed with all of the details.
    When I met Cherish and heard her talk about her experience with weddings (and especially her experience solving problems that came up, and always having a back-up plan in case things fall through), I knew she was the person I wanted to put in charge of my wedding day.
    Cherish helped me plan my wedding without taking over. She listened to my ideas and helped me make the outcome beautiful. Another wedding planner I know through a friend of a friend, who I met with before I met Cherish, immediately tried to convince me to move my wedding to another venue. I felt like she just wanted to change things to make my wedding easier for her. Cherish never did that – she listened to exactly what I wanted and made it a reality, or made suggestions to make my ideas even better.
    Cherish listened to me, made sure she understood my vision, and put together a beautiful wedding with my ideas and her design skills that I could never have done myself. With Cherish, I never felt like my ideas were silly or out-of-reach. Everything I mentioned to her, she understood what I was picturing and did everything she could to make my dreams a reality. It was absolutely incredible.
    I threw Cherish some curveballs by hiring a cellist and renting pews from companies she had never worked with, but she took all of the crazy things I did in stride. Cherish worked with the musician (cellist) and DJ and the rental company (I rented pews) and worked out all of the details behind my back to make sure everything would run smoothly the day of my wedding. She never made me feel bad or awkward for hiring people she had never heard of – she just worked with the other people I hired and made sure my wedding would be awesome.
    Cherish was there at our cake tasting (she tasted different flavors with us and discussed logistics and design with the baker but didn’t get involved with our decision on flavors at all) and directed our dress rehearsal the night before our wedding. All of my most important family members were there the night before and they so appreciated the dress rehearsal and getting to meet Cherish and walk through how everything was going to go. I felt so comfortable asking everybody to come to the venue and do our practice because I knew Cherish had a plan and would make sure everyone was on the same page for my big day. She took charge, answered everyone’s questions, and made sure everyone was comfortable with what they would be doing and when – as an overwhelmed bride, that was exactly what I needed. Both my parents and my fiancés parents are divorced and I’m sure the rehearsal (our parents’ first time being in the same place at the same time in years, as far as we know) could’ve been very tense and awkward, but Cherish made it light and fun and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be going and when.
    On my wedding day, Cherish was at the venue hours before I was, and it was such a relief to see her there when I arrived. After months of working with Cherish, I knew that she was just about as invested in my wedding as I was and knowing that she was there and in charge of all of the details made me feel so at ease.
    Cherish brought my vision to life and understood was I was going for. She listened to my dream and made it happen. Cherish never tried to change the things I had in mind, but took my ideas and made them cohesive and beautiful, in a way that I never could have done by myself.
    Cherish never tried to change my vision for my wedding. She listened to me and made sure she understood what I was going for, and gave everything she had to make my ideas come to life and give me a beautiful wedding. I received so many complements on my wedding and I know that so much of my wedding’s success rested on the shoulders of Cherish.
    If you’re considering hiring Cherish, please just trust me and book her right now. We originally hired Cherish as a Wedding Day Director because I didn’t want my mom to have to deal with all of the “day-of” logistics on our wedding day and miss out on really enjoying and being present for our celebration. It was only a little bit more to hire Cherish as a Wedding Day Director and Wedding Planner. Cherish has so many connections that made our planning go so much easier than I imagine it would’ve gone otherwise. If I had only paid Cherish to share these recommendations with me, she still would’ve been worth every penny.
    Cherish hooked us up with a makeup artist and hairdresser that she had worked with before, and a fantastic photographer out of Wilmington. I trusted her recommendations and was so satisfied with everyone she recommended. The photographer, Brittany Castillo, shot thousands of photographs and was so, so sweet to work with. She was so kind and hilarious and having her and her partner around made my wedding day go so smoothly. Our makeup artist, Sherri, did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and two of my bridesmaids, and everyone loved how they looked.
    Cherish was happy to work with the cake decorator, DJ, and rental company that I had already hired. She made fast friends with these folks and worked out every detail to make sure my wedding day would go exactly the way I wanted it. I knew that no matter what I wanted to do, Cherish would make it happen. She made sure my wedding went exactly the way I wanted it to go, and took my ideas from basic to amazing.
    Cherish was such a godsend when I was planning my wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Cherish will listen to you, really understand what you’re going for, and help you make your event classy and make sure it runs smoothly, no matter what. Cherish will be there on time and cross every T and dot every I. She will care about your event as much as you do and put all of her energy into making it amazing, as if she were working for her own family member. Cherish will plan ahead and plan for disasters you can’t even imagine. She will have her emergency kit and six backup plans, though you will never know unless something goes wrong and she has to put one of her plans into action.
    Cherish is an incredible woman and she is the one that you want helping you plan your wedding and making sure it goes perfectly. If you’re considering hiring her, please just do it. It will be the best money you spend on your wedding, and on your big day, being able to rely on her and know that such a competent person is taking care of all the details will give you the ability to take that sigh of relief that will make it so worth it.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! You and Chris were so great to work with! I enjoyed you both so much and hope to stay in touch!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Merlo · Married on 06/16/2019

Divine Inspirations made our wedding stress-free and flawless

We hired Divine Inspirations as a month-of wedding coordinator and florist. My husband and I were living in Dallas, Texas and planning a wedding in Wilmington, NC, which was no easy task. Cherish, the coordinator behind it all, was so amazing to work with. From the moment we hired her (which was prior to one-month out) she was always available for questions and giving us recommendations for anything we needed during the planning process. Once we got to our 30 days out from the wedding, Cherish took everything over with vendor contact, went through her wedding checklist and made sure we had thought of everything possible we might be forgetting (which wasn't anything because she was so helpful before we even got to her contracted days of hire).

Planning a wedding out of state was over-whelming at first, but our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I actually remember sitting in the bridal suite saying I was pleasantly under-whelmed because I wasn't stressed whatsoever and I was simply enjoying getting ready and spending time with my loved ones since I knew Cherish had everything from set-up to ceremony to reception under control.

Our ceremony and reception flowers also turned out PERFECT. They made for the most beautiful pictures and Cherish did an amazing job getting greenery and flowers set up on the large fireplace mantel inside of our venue without going over our budget.

I've heard people say your wedding day is stressful and busy, but that wasn't the case for us at all! Divine Inspirations is awesome and we loved all of the staff members. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1