Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events

Sneads Ferry, North Carolina View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC is a full-service event planning and design company based in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. Since 2010, this family-owned business has been helping couples create treasured wedding memories. The team at Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC loves new beginnings, and they care about every detail. They’re here to make sure you get to sit back and enjoy the day you’ve been dreaming of.

Divine Inspirations plans elopements, wedding ceremonies, civil ceremonies, religious weddings, military weddings, rehearsal dinners and receptions. They can accommodate a wide range of styles, from rustic boho to true elegance. The team serves Sneads Ferry, Camp leJeune and Wilmington. Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events, LLC offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 04/23/2022

Incredible Planner

Cherish and her team are phenomenal. Extremely responsive, high attention to detail. They took all of the stress of planning a wedding away completely. She did both my planning/scheduling as well as flowers. They brought my dream wedding to life and I can’t recommend them highly enough.
    Lauren R. Married on 09/24/2021

Can't say enough good things!

Cherish and her team are phenomenal. They helped to make our wedding day beautiful and as stress free as possible for us. Leading up to the wedding day, Cherish was great at communication, being available readily and answering any questions I may have while giving guidance. I can't say enough good things. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren and Reese! It was a pleasure to work with you both and we truly wish you many happy years to come.
  • Leon
    Leon L. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing service!

Working with Cherish for our July 2021 wedding was wonderful. From the beginning, she was quick to respond and help guide us through the process through my many, many, many questions. She has a can-do attitude about tackling tasks and planning and gives such good advice and makes you feel knowledgable about everything without overwhelming you. We hired her for both day of and floral design and were extremely pleased with both. We didn't have to worry about a thing day of and I was able to get the most bang for our buck, even with my limited floral budget. Having a great vendor team is SO important and your planner strings everything together to make sure the day is seamless. Her team was also very professional!

I definitely recommend Cherish and her team if you are looking for wedding planning and floral services. My only regret is not hiring her as a full-time planner! In terms of priority for where your budget goes, even if you love planning and are organized, getting a full-time planner would be so worth it- I tell all my future bride friends this and urge you to consider it! Plus, if you end up working with Cherish and her team, it's like getting a friend/co-worker that is as committed as you on getting everything sorted except you can just focus on the fun parts (ok, and writing the checks but that comes with the territory haha) :)

Thanks so much, Cherish for the attention to detail and for helping make our dream day possible. You're amazing at what you do and I will be recommending you to future Wilmington area brides!

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!
    You and Leon were such a sweet couple to work with. You made my job easy and fun ;)

We love keeping up with you and truly wish you the best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Sneads Ferry Sneads Ferry, North Carolina, 28460
Location of (Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding