Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events Reviews

25 | Sneads Ferry, NC

25 Reviews for Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events

• Jenny

Jenny M. · Married on 03/07/2021

The most thoughtful and amazing team!

We were very satisfied with the experience that we had working with Cherish. We purchased the partial planning package and floral design. She was very prompt in responding to emails, and went out of her way to provide answers and insight that were both accurate and well thought out. Her personality was very fitting for what we needed. She was not only friendly, but very diligent no matter what circumstances we went through. Overall, Cherish is awesome!

We were a “Covid couple” and had to change our wedding date. Cherish handled all of the communication for us with the affected vendors, and it was above and beyond what we were expecting! Although it was such a stressful time for us, Divine Inspirations took excellent care of us! You can 100% count on them, and that gave us so much comfort and confidence! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and we would highly recommend Cherish and Divine Inspirations for your wedding! They were the best!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was such a pleasure to work with you both and I am so glad we finally got to celebrate!
  • Dylan Caron

Kelsey · Married on 12/18/2020

Cherish is the best!

As if wedding planning wasn't difficult enough before, now we add COVID-19 to the mix and Tropical Storm Arthur! Cherish has been there through my plan A to plan J! She helped up with our elopement on May 17th and she will be helping up with our big wedding celebration in December. She thought of everything and made sure our special day was perfect. Also, she made my bouquet and flowers for our elopement and they were beautiful! She helped us with plans to make sure our immediate family and bridal party were safe during the elopement. I cannot say enough about how incredible Cherish has been and the support she has provided along this crazy wedding planning process (even for me to call her and vent through all the coronavirus and tropical storm stress). We are so thankful and will forever recommend her to all our friends and family.

Sent on 05/20/2020

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey!! It is truly a privilege to be there and help you through all of this. Your elopement was the sweetest and I cant wait for your big December wedding. I truly love that i get to work with you twice!
  • Shana

Shana P. · Married on 06/10/2020

The BEST Coordinator in the business!

Cherish was an incredible day of coordinator! She made the month before our wedding so smooth and easy and there's no WAY we could have relaxed and enjoyed our wedding day without her. She is so sweet and does everything in her power to make her clients happy and ensure that they have what they want. We loved working with Cherish and her team!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shana!! You and Edward were such a pleasure to work with and I know you will have many many happy years together.
  • Sarah

Ethan S. · Married on 12/28/2019

Where to begin?

Cherish is an actual life saver. We were so amazed at just how much weight having her on our team lifted off of our shoulders. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and I know that we owe so much of that to her. There were quite a few times that she caught things I missed (like accidentally ordering only enough plates to serve a small family instead of 100 wedding guests), and she handled it in a breeze. She went above and beyond for us, and I know it’s because she cares so much about her clients and their experiences with such important events. We are so grateful for her!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Ethan! You two were such a pleasure to work with. I look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime, we have social media;) May you have many years of joy together

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Hiring Divine Inspirations was the best wedding decision I made (besides the groom!)

We hired Cherish as a month-of coordinator and it made all the difference in the world! I was really stressed out when I started planning, but as soon as we hired Cherish I instantly felt relieved. Cherish always responded quickly to my many emails and was extremely pleasant to work with. Prior to the big day, she made a flawless timeline, coordinated with all of our vendors, ran the rehearsal like a pro, and provided a helpful day-of emergency kit. When I had a vendor bail 2 weeks before the wedding, Cherish immediately stepped in to help and resolved the issue within an hour. On the wedding day, Cherish and her team turned all of my wedding dreams into a reality and everything looked PERFECT! I was, and still am, totally blown away by how amazing everything turned out and how smooth the day went. I didn’t have a worry in the world on the wedding day because I knew Cherish had everything under control. I was able to be present in every moment while Cherish handled all of the logistics flawlessly. I would absolutely recommend Divine Inspirations!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so Much Melissa!! You two were such a great couple to work with! I enjoyed getting to know you both and look forward to seeing you on social media :) May you two have many happy years.

Becca B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Look no further for the best in the business!

If you are looking for the absolute best and most professional wedding coordinator in coastal Carolina- look no further! Cherish and her team at Divine Inspirations made sure every single detail was in place for our big day. They didn’t miss a beat from the set up to the flow and eventual break down of the evening. Our large wedding party of 45 was a breeze for Cherish and her team to direct and coordinate. Though our venue was new to Cherish- you would have absolutely never known that. Her confidence, energy and team are unbeatable! Our wedding was inclusive of some not so average vendors; an ice sculpture, a live wedding painting artist and a horse and carriage. Leading up to the big day, Cherish’s level of commitment and communication was impeccable. There is no doubt in my mind that Cherish was meant to be a wedding coordinator! If you are a future bride or in need of a special event to be planned- please book Cherish, you will not be disappointed & you will be supporting a military spouse & small business owner! Thank you Cherish for making our day magical and memorable! I look forward to working with you again in the future to plan my husbands retirement party one day :)

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jenna · Married on 07/27/2019

Hiring Cherish was the best money I spent on my wedding

Stop what you are doing and hire Cherish. Literally, stop what you are doing and click on Cherish’s page, read her contract, sign it, and hire her.
    Cherish was the most important piece of my wedding. Everything else could have been planned differently but I believe my wedding would not have been as nice as I wanted it to be if I had not hired Cherish. We hired Cherish originally as a “Wedding Day Director”, so my parents could enjoy our wedding rather than being worried about taking care of all the things that come along with a wedding day, and it was only a little bit more to hire her to help us plan our wedding as well, so we decided to do that.
    From the beginning, Cherish made me feel so comfortable. I was in high anxiety mode when I started to plan my wedding and realized how many pieces there were to put together. After we met Cherish, my fiancé noticed how calm meeting with her made me, and hired her then and there. Before we hired Cherish, I was so worried about all of the little things I had to think about, to the point that it was eight months until our wedding and I literally could not sleep at night worrying about everything. After we hired Cherish and made our problems her problems, my anxiety melted away and we were able to really enjoy planning and participating in our wedding without being overwhelmed with all of the details.
    When I met Cherish and heard her talk about her experience with weddings (and especially her experience solving problems that came up, and always having a back-up plan in case things fall through), I knew she was the person I wanted to put in charge of my wedding day.
    Cherish helped me plan my wedding without taking over. She listened to my ideas and helped me make the outcome beautiful. Another wedding planner I know through a friend of a friend, who I met with before I met Cherish, immediately tried to convince me to move my wedding to another venue. I felt like she just wanted to change things to make my wedding easier for her. Cherish never did that – she listened to exactly what I wanted and made it a reality, or made suggestions to make my ideas even better.
    Cherish listened to me, made sure she understood my vision, and put together a beautiful wedding with my ideas and her design skills that I could never have done myself. With Cherish, I never felt like my ideas were silly or out-of-reach. Everything I mentioned to her, she understood what I was picturing and did everything she could to make my dreams a reality. It was absolutely incredible.
    I threw Cherish some curveballs by hiring a cellist and renting pews from companies she had never worked with, but she took all of the crazy things I did in stride. Cherish worked with the musician (cellist) and DJ and the rental company (I rented pews) and worked out all of the details behind my back to make sure everything would run smoothly the day of my wedding. She never made me feel bad or awkward for hiring people she had never heard of – she just worked with the other people I hired and made sure my wedding would be awesome.
    Cherish was there at our cake tasting (she tasted different flavors with us and discussed logistics and design with the baker but didn’t get involved with our decision on flavors at all) and directed our dress rehearsal the night before our wedding. All of my most important family members were there the night before and they so appreciated the dress rehearsal and getting to meet Cherish and walk through how everything was going to go. I felt so comfortable asking everybody to come to the venue and do our practice because I knew Cherish had a plan and would make sure everyone was on the same page for my big day. She took charge, answered everyone’s questions, and made sure everyone was comfortable with what they would be doing and when – as an overwhelmed bride, that was exactly what I needed. Both my parents and my fiancés parents are divorced and I’m sure the rehearsal (our parents’ first time being in the same place at the same time in years, as far as we know) could’ve been very tense and awkward, but Cherish made it light and fun and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be going and when.
    On my wedding day, Cherish was at the venue hours before I was, and it was such a relief to see her there when I arrived. After months of working with Cherish, I knew that she was just about as invested in my wedding as I was and knowing that she was there and in charge of all of the details made me feel so at ease.
    Cherish brought my vision to life and understood was I was going for. She listened to my dream and made it happen. Cherish never tried to change the things I had in mind, but took my ideas and made them cohesive and beautiful, in a way that I never could have done by myself.
    Cherish never tried to change my vision for my wedding. She listened to me and made sure she understood what I was going for, and gave everything she had to make my ideas come to life and give me a beautiful wedding. I received so many complements on my wedding and I know that so much of my wedding’s success rested on the shoulders of Cherish.
    If you’re considering hiring Cherish, please just trust me and book her right now. We originally hired Cherish as a Wedding Day Director because I didn’t want my mom to have to deal with all of the “day-of” logistics on our wedding day and miss out on really enjoying and being present for our celebration. It was only a little bit more to hire Cherish as a Wedding Day Director and Wedding Planner. Cherish has so many connections that made our planning go so much easier than I imagine it would’ve gone otherwise. If I had only paid Cherish to share these recommendations with me, she still would’ve been worth every penny.
    Cherish hooked us up with a makeup artist and hairdresser that she had worked with before, and a fantastic photographer out of Wilmington. I trusted her recommendations and was so satisfied with everyone she recommended. The photographer, Brittany Castillo, shot thousands of photographs and was so, so sweet to work with. She was so kind and hilarious and having her and her partner around made my wedding day go so smoothly. Our makeup artist, Sherri, did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and two of my bridesmaids, and everyone loved how they looked.
    Cherish was happy to work with the cake decorator, DJ, and rental company that I had already hired. She made fast friends with these folks and worked out every detail to make sure my wedding day would go exactly the way I wanted it. I knew that no matter what I wanted to do, Cherish would make it happen. She made sure my wedding went exactly the way I wanted it to go, and took my ideas from basic to amazing.
    Cherish was such a godsend when I was planning my wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Cherish will listen to you, really understand what you’re going for, and help you make your event classy and make sure it runs smoothly, no matter what. Cherish will be there on time and cross every T and dot every I. She will care about your event as much as you do and put all of her energy into making it amazing, as if she were working for her own family member. Cherish will plan ahead and plan for disasters you can’t even imagine. She will have her emergency kit and six backup plans, though you will never know unless something goes wrong and she has to put one of her plans into action.
    Cherish is an incredible woman and she is the one that you want helping you plan your wedding and making sure it goes perfectly. If you’re considering hiring her, please just do it. It will be the best money you spend on your wedding, and on your big day, being able to rely on her and know that such a competent person is taking care of all the details will give you the ability to take that sigh of relief that will make it so worth it.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! You and Chris were so great to work with! I enjoyed you both so much and hope to stay in touch!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey M. · Married on 06/16/2019

Divine Inspirations made our wedding stress-free and flawless

We hired Divine Inspirations as a month-of wedding coordinator and florist. My husband and I were living in Dallas, Texas and planning a wedding in Wilmington, NC, which was no easy task. Cherish, the coordinator behind it all, was so amazing to work with. From the moment we hired her (which was prior to one-month out) she was always available for questions and giving us recommendations for anything we needed during the planning process. Once we got to our 30 days out from the wedding, Cherish took everything over with vendor contact, went through her wedding checklist and made sure we had thought of everything possible we might be forgetting (which wasn't anything because she was so helpful before we even got to her contracted days of hire).

Planning a wedding out of state was over-whelming at first, but our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I actually remember sitting in the bridal suite saying I was pleasantly under-whelmed because I wasn't stressed whatsoever and I was simply enjoying getting ready and spending time with my loved ones since I knew Cherish had everything from set-up to ceremony to reception under control.

Our ceremony and reception flowers also turned out PERFECT. They made for the most beautiful pictures and Cherish did an amazing job getting greenery and flowers set up on the large fireplace mantel inside of our venue without going over our budget.

I've heard people say your wedding day is stressful and busy, but that wasn't the case for us at all! Divine Inspirations is awesome and we loved all of the staff members. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elaina L. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding and Reception Day of Planner

Enjoyed working with Cherish and her team, they were very friendly and on top of everything! It was a pleasure to work with them and i was so happy they made my vision a reality!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Thank you Elaina!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you! You and Bradley are such a sweet couple.
  • AngTrom

Angie · Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic experience in a unique situation!

I am SO happy that I chose Cherish as our coordinator. Our wedding was supposed to be the weekend after Hurricane Florence and our venue and most of our vendors/guests/OURSELVES were not able to make it happen. She went above and beyond helping us re-schedule while we were both evacuated and then took the reigns to help make our re-scheduled reception everything we hoped it would be! If it had not been for Divine Inspirations I quite honestly don't know what I would have done, even barring a natural disaster! Cherish and her staff are professional, organized, calming and truly just in it to ensure you have the day of your dreams! Highly recommend for any event!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/09/2019

Could not have made it without her!

Cherish was amazing! We had a few issues with other venders and she stopped at nothings to make sure my wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! There were definitely some hurdles lol, but It was such a pleasure to work with you and be part of your wedding day!! I hope you and Manuel have a long and happy life!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/08/2018

Cherish did an awesome job making all the little things work. Her connections to vendors in the area helped keep our costs down. Cherish’s efforts made our day stress free and awesome ! Zach and Maya Scalzo

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tonja · Married on 09/08/2018

As the mother of the groom, I had the pleasure of working closely with my future daughter in law and Cherish. Cherish was able to capture Maya’s vision and make it a reality. Her professionalism and creativity were greatly appreciated.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sandi R. · Married on 09/02/2018

Son’s Wedding

Divine Inspirations did such an amazing job with my son’s wedding! The planning, the organization and then the Big Day were all wonderful. Cherish and her team made the whole process fun and relaxed. I honestly don’t know how we would have done it all without them! I would definitely recommend using their services for any kind of gathering.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Cherish and her team went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding! From the day we had our consultation over the phone I knew she was the right person to execute my wedding. I wasn't looking for someone who was just doing their job, I wanted someone that I could connect with for such a special time in my life. She was always available for me right away via text, phone, or email and if she was in the middle of something at that moment she still contacted me right away to let me know that she would get back with me as soon as she could and she always did. There was never a question left unanswered. She was in immediate contact with all of my vendors, took care of the entire timeline of my wedding with them, and confirmed the timeline with them the week of the wedding. The day of my wedding she sent me to my bridal suite and asked me to just stay and there and relax and spend time with my mom and sister and she and her team would take care of all of the set up. That was the hardest thing for me to do because I am such a control freak but I'm so glad she did that! I was able to enjoy some time with my family, which I needed, and take some time for myself that I had not had up until that moment. She and her team executed all of my decor for my ceremony and reception just how I wanted with a little of their own twist and I LOVED everything they did!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You were such a pleasure to work with. I wish you and Marcus all the best!

Michele · Married on 06/11/2018

I’m amazed with how Cherish can juggle so many balls at one time! Our event went off without a hitch, and Cherish was the reason. Anything that came up, she was already aware and handling it. I highly recommend working with Cherish. You’ll love her!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much!

Shannon · Married on 06/06/2018

Cherish is absolutely amazing- so organized and thinks of everything. She is a hard worker and goes above and beyond expectation!

Sent on 08/19/2018

M · Married on 05/19/2018

Cherish ensures things run smoothly and our guests are well cared for. She provides clear and frequent communication so I am always aware of where we are in the planning process. Divine Inspirations is highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Robin · Married on 04/21/2018

I wanted to give my husband a surprise 50th birthday party that he would never forget. Thanks to Cherish and her team I can honestly say, "Mission Accomplished"! Cherish treated my event as if it were her own and gave attention to details that I would have missed without her. From planning to execution Cherish took the load off of my shoulders and when the party was over, my husband and I were able to leave without worrying about cleaning or tying up any loose ends. She had it covered!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Robin! It was such a pleasure working with you. I really enjoyed both you and your husband!
  • I

Idella · Married on 10/21/2017

What a fantastic experience it was to have Cherish and her team handle our wedding! I was the kind of bride that didn't want to make too many decisions. I wanted a simple and elegant wedding but I had a small budget and I didn't want to be overly involved in the details. I wanted someone who would take the reins and go with it. Cherish handled it all amazingly and only asked for my input on issues that had to have the bride involved. The ceremony was stunning. It was more than I could have dreamed. Everything ran so smoothly. Cherish and her team were in complete control and I didn't have to worry about anything. Even when the zipper on my wedding dress broke (Not Kidding!) she found someone right away to come in and help with the dress, helped keep me calm, and kept everything running smoothly.
    I'm so grateful for everything she did for us. She made the whole experience so enjoyable and stress free. It allowed us to focus on each other and getting married and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I will always be grateful that Cherish and her team were part of our wedding. They made it possible for us to have the beautiful experience that we had. Thank you so much!
    God Bless You!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding was beautiful, without stress, and well within our budget thanks to all the hard work Cherish and her team put into it! We honesty couldn't have done it without her she truly has a gift for event planning. Cherish and her team really blessed us with a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thank you so much!

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

Cherish planned, coordinated my baby shower. She took my budget, ideas, and dreams and made them a reality. She tactfully was able to say what would and would not work together, yet still put together a dream baby shower full of love and support for our sweet baby girl. I felt so blessed and loved knowing all the details looked perfect and came together so well.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Pamela · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect thanks to Cherish and her hard working team! It's as if she stepped into my mind and created the day I've always dreamed of! She eliminated any ounce of stress I may have felt from feeding me a protein bar when I forgot to eat to making sure my groom waited for the perfect moment to look my way as I walked down the isle, she had it all covered! I want to renew our vows just to be able to have that experience one more time! I could never thank you enough Divine Inspirations!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Hope · Married on 12/18/2015

Cherish did an absolutely amazing job!! She turned my dream into a reality. I didn’t have an exact idea of what I wanted but I told her my gerneral idea and she made it happen! So much mire than I could ever imagine!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2013

They took my vague ideas and created something truly beautiful. They were always present, from visiting the reception locations, to meeting with the florist, creating a "mock table" in advance, and even recommending a DJ and photographer. I was never without guidance and support. They took all the stress and nerves away, leaving me to fully enjoy my wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Divine Inspirations Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. You and Joel were a pleasure to work with.